Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes

Synthwave from Space - A space themed Synthwave / Outrun / Retrowave Playlist

Hi guys,This is my Space related Playlist. You find well and less known Synthwave, Outrun and Retrowave Artists on this Playlist.I like to support the small artists of this genre.If you have some recommandations, go ahead and tell us! https://open.sp...

• Roadie
  • Hi guys, This is my Space related Playlist. You find well and less known Synthwave, Outrun and Retrowave Artists on this Playlist. I like to support the small artists of this genre. If you have so...
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

Sound of sunshine

a spicy blend to brighten up your day.

• Casual Listener
  • a spicy blend to brighten up your day.
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Real Hip Hop Underground and Infamous

This is real **bleep** not for the weak heart. These people have been through rough situations and this is their way of sharing. For the open minded, explore. East Coast - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5iPgTzEI2692Z6Mtn6ZNKPWest Coast - https://o...

• Regular
  • This is real **bleep** not for the weak heart. These people have been through rough situations and this is their way of sharing. For the open minded, explore.     East Coast - https...
  • MusicByChe
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #117 (from now to yesterday)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed....

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New from Dragon Extinction

This post is aimed at anyone who likes and creates playlist for Ambient, Ambient Drone, Forth World, and for my own new genre Ambient Storytelling. It is cinematic, atmospheric and panoramic in nature. Artists such as Steve Roach, Solar Fields, Carbo...

• Roadie
  • This post is aimed at anyone who likes and creates playlist for Ambient, Ambient Drone, Forth World, and for my own new genre Ambient Storytelling. It is cinematic, atmospheric and panoramic in natur...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi! I am a Singer-songwriter from Sweden. Last Friday I released a new song called "Home".

The song is an indie-folky tune exploring the depths of neo-classical. Would love a listen. x https://open.spotify.com/track/4e9oeFwJtIqMAdQe6gH5Oj

• Music Fan
  • The song is an indie-folky tune exploring the depths of neo-classical. Would love a listen. x    https://open.spotify.com/track/4e9oeFwJtIqMAdQe6gH5Oj    
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist spotify

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6dgt2OXbwXFMUeibINr6lo

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6dgt2OXbwXFMUeibINr6lo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 hours with 12inches & long versions (1983-1994)

Spotify is like a candy shop with 12 inches, long versions, extended versions and remixes of famous songs of the 80’s & 90’s. I collected more then 30 hours in 1 playlist with artists like Madonna, INXS, Simple Minds, Billy Ocean, Tears for Fears. Pe...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is like a candy shop with 12 inches, long versions, extended versions and remixes of famous songs of the 80’s & 90’s. I collected more then 30 hours in 1 playlist with artists like Madonn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BEST REMIXES PLAYLIST!

Enjoy listening!

• Composer
  • Enjoy listening!
  • mdebruin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

El Pulso del Jazz Vol 54

I love Jazz maybe you're already know that, and this Playlist is the result of listening to a weekly show called "El Pulso del Jazz" hosted by Gabriel Puentes and this are the songs selected in this show about the genius Thelonious Monk on Convoy Net...

PulsoJazz.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • I love Jazz maybe you're already know that, and this Playlist is the result of listening to a weekly show called  "El Pulso del Jazz" hosted by Gabriel Puentes and this are the songs s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape 08 2020

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, Week 05 2020 February 17 - 23 2020 Cheers!!!

Week08.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, Week  05 2020 February 17 - 23 2020     Cheers!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Task 039 Underdogs and Dark Horses Part 4

February 22 2020 This week Playlist The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named Underdogs and Dark Horses Part 4 Cheers!!!

WEEKLYTASK39.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • February 22 2020 This week Playlist    The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named Underdogs and Dark Horses Part 4     Cheers!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday (1950-2000) : #08 / 2020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hopebeat style songs!

this is just a playlist that I'm working on rn with a bunch of hopebeat style songs by artists with under 60k monthly listeners (at the time I found them) so if you have any songs or artists you think I should check out and maybe add or have a simila...

• Casual Listener
  • this is just a playlist that I'm working on rn with a bunch of hopebeat style songs by artists with under 60k monthly listeners (at the time I found them) so if you have any songs or artists you thin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Melodic afterlife playlist

Hello guys, I'm always looking for the music and tracks of the Afterlife Artists. Saying Tale of Us, Adriatique, Fideles, Mathame, Innellea etc. Can you help me? spotify:playlist:3Sr5cpruyeppjxaGRSgPlC

• Regular
  • Hello guys, I'm always looking for the music and tracks of the Afterlife Artists. Saying Tale of Us, Adriatique, Fideles, Mathame, Innellea etc.  Can you help me?    spotify:playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The best DEEP TRANCE and ELECTRONIC playlist

If you are into deep trance and electronic music in general, this playlist is probably something for you: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3zKDu4QZd05NI4iKUBQQex?si=Bo50u76HSiiYfSZdMHz27g It features over 1200 carefully curated deep trance tracks an...

• Roadie
  • If you are into deep trance and electronic music in general, this playlist is probably something for you:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3zKDu4QZd05NI4iKUBQQex?si=Bo50u76HSiiYfSZdMHz27g &n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Korean R&B

I have some sick Korean R&B chill beats here. It features singers and rappers such as DEAN, HEIZE, Crush, Jay Park, and so many more. Follow for regular updates and immerse yourself in chill Korean music.

• Regular
  • I have some sick Korean R&B chill beats here. It features singers and rappers such as DEAN, HEIZE, Crush, Jay Park, and so many more. Follow for regular updates and immerse yourself in chill Kore...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Actual rap/trap/R&B/Hip Hop playlist

Modern Hip Hop playlist constantly updated 

• Visitor
  • Modern Hip Hop playlist constantly updated 
  • Jenifa_0h