Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

✨Mellow Music✨ Want to hear your sound!!

Attention mellow Artist! Would love for you to share your track(s) by F O L L O W & S H A R E . You can be part to our next rotation for Mellow Music The playlist emphasise on music discovery with laid back Hip-Hop, R&B and everything in between. Fol...

• Roadie
  • Attention mellow Artist!   Would love for you to share your track(s) by F O L L O W & S H A R E . You can be part to our next rotation for Mellow Music   The playli...
  • abenouri
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Check out my Melodic R&B and Hip-Hop Playlist!

Give it a listen and let me know how you like it! Any song suggestions are welcome as well

• Roadie
  • Give it a listen and let me know how you like it! Any song suggestions are welcome as well
  • abenouri
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking for New Muisc, Promo yours here!

Hey y'all, Looking to find some new music from some budding artists. If you would post your latest single on this thread that would be great!

• Roadie
  • Hey y'all,   Looking to find some new music from some budding artists. If you would post your latest single on this thread that would be great! 
  • abenouri
  • Casual Listener
  • 86 replies
  • 15 likes
  • music exchange
  • 86 replies
  • 15 likes

MODO CHILL 🎉🤙😄

Chill, homie. You need to let**bleep** go #pop #2020 #electro #electropop

• Chill, homie. You need to let**bleep** go #pop #2020 #electro #electropop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2020 : #09

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dope Yoga Playlist

Here's a playlist curated by me for a Power Yoga flow. Tied in some instrumentals for the vibes and less distraction. Enjoy!

• Casual Listener
  • Here's a playlist curated by me for a Power Yoga flow. Tied in some instrumentals for the vibes and less distraction. Enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

High Tides & Good Vibes - over 900 songs, all genres, all decades, all good 😎

Welcome to my high tides & good vibes playlist. I’ve been making this playlist for over 6 years and I add to it weekly. It has all genres and decades of music and is perfect for a mood lift, the beach, vacation, driving and just hangin! Sort by recen...

• Music Fan
  • Welcome to my high tides & good vibes playlist. I’ve been making this playlist for over 6 years and I add to it weekly. It has all genres and decades of music and is perfect for a mood lift, the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Italian Choir' Primer

Divine church choir music from Italy, a small selection. More on everynoise.com 

Italian choir.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Divine church choir music from Italy, a small selection. More on everynoise.com  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh beats

https://open.spotify.com/album/7eNKJfsROQMOmblhWnIOkY?si=KTRznXyNQUC7yYf9uNhMSw

• Composer
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/7eNKJfsROQMOmblhWnIOkY?si=KTRznXyNQUC7yYf9uNhMSw
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gypsy Jazz Flavor

The sweet mood of the gypsy jazz, also known as gypsy swing. Get back to the 30's sound with this cool selection.s

Cover - Gypsy Jazz Flavor.jpg
  • Roadie
  • The sweet mood of the gypsy jazz, also known as gypsy swing. Get back to the 30's sound with this cool selection.s
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayList

Hi guys; Here is the my playlist of my own songsspotify: playlist:36azhv47queihjy9xdgnuino2:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0lGbQNoEns0usiTvcmHz2x

• Regular
  • Hi guys;   Here is the my playlist of my own songs spotify: playlist:36azhv47queihjy9xdgnuino2:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0lGbQNoEns0usiTvcmHz2x
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ✨Share your MELLOW tunes!✨

Attention mellow Artist! Would love for you to share your track(s) by F O L L O W & S H A R E . You can be part to our next rotation for Mellow Music The playlist emphasise on music discovery with laid back Hip-Hop, R&B and everything in between. Sta...

• Roadie
  • Attention mellow Artist!   Would love for you to share your track(s) by F O L L O W & S H A R E . You can be part to our next rotation for Mellow Music   The playli...
  • Ghetto_of_Space
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Heavy Rotation Updated Weekly!! The Best New Releases Metal & Hard Rock playlist.

Heavy Rotation I'm a graphic designer who also has a passion for curating playlists & creating the cover art. Heavy Rotation is Updated Weekly, with the best, Metal-Hard Rock, New Releases and Fresh Find selected from over 25 Metal & Hard Rock genres...

FebHeavy20Spot.png
  • Community Legend
  •       Heavy Rotation I'm a graphic designer who also has a passion for curating playlists & creating the cover art. Heavy Rotation is Updated Weekly, wit...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Joy of Sound Feb - New Releases!! Covering the largest spectrum of amazing music

This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love. As always this mix is Updated Weekly with all the best New Releases & Fresh Finds selected from over 3...

JoyFeb20Spot.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  •         This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist t...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Synthwave from Space - A space themed Synthwave / Outrun / Retrowave Playlist

Hi guys,This is my Space related Playlist. You find well and less known Synthwave, Outrun and Retrowave Artists on this Playlist.I like to support the small artists of this genre.If you have some recommandations, go ahead and tell us! https://open.sp...

• Roadie
  • Hi guys, This is my Space related Playlist. You find well and less known Synthwave, Outrun and Retrowave Artists on this Playlist. I like to support the small artists of this genre. If you have so...
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

Sound of sunshine

a spicy blend to brighten up your day.

• Casual Listener
  • a spicy blend to brighten up your day.
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Real Hip Hop Underground and Infamous

This is real **bleep** not for the weak heart. These people have been through rough situations and this is their way of sharing. For the open minded, explore. East Coast - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5iPgTzEI2692Z6Mtn6ZNKPWest Coast - https://o...

• Regular
  • This is real **bleep** not for the weak heart. These people have been through rough situations and this is their way of sharing. For the open minded, explore.     East Coast - https...
  • MusicByChe
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #117 (from now to yesterday)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed....

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New from Dragon Extinction

This post is aimed at anyone who likes and creates playlist for Ambient, Ambient Drone, Forth World, and for my own new genre Ambient Storytelling. It is cinematic, atmospheric and panoramic in nature. Artists such as Steve Roach, Solar Fields, Carbo...

• Roadie
  • This post is aimed at anyone who likes and creates playlist for Ambient, Ambient Drone, Forth World, and for my own new genre Ambient Storytelling. It is cinematic, atmospheric and panoramic in natur...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi! I am a Singer-songwriter from Sweden. Last Friday I released a new song called "Home".

The song is an indie-folky tune exploring the depths of neo-classical. Would love a listen. x https://open.spotify.com/track/4e9oeFwJtIqMAdQe6gH5Oj

• Music Fan
  • The song is an indie-folky tune exploring the depths of neo-classical. Would love a listen. x    https://open.spotify.com/track/4e9oeFwJtIqMAdQe6gH5Oj    
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes