Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes

VIBES

Share something groovy.

• Visitor
  • Share something groovy.
  • AVXRecords
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dos Miles en Español

La mejor música en español de los 2000s. Incluye Julieta Venegas, Ha*Ash, La Oreja de Van Gogh, Belanova, Juanes y mas. Pre-mezclado.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • La mejor música en español de los 2000s. Incluye Julieta Venegas, Ha*Ash, La Oreja de Van Gogh, Belanova, Juanes y mas.   Pre-mezclado.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EDM

Yo guys and girls i got a dope **bleep** playlist with 300 songs on it its al EDM i would love to hear some commetary on your sides its easy to find just EDMZ please set it on new first

• Yo guys and girls i got a dope **bleep** playlist with 300 songs on it its al EDM i would love to hear some commetary on your sides its easy to find just EDMZ please set it on new first
  • faze_after
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

El Pulso del Jazz Vol 53

I love Jazz maybe you're already know that, and this Playlist is the result of listening to a weekly show called "El Pulso del Jazz" hosted by Gabriel Puentes and this are the songs selected in this show on Convoy Networks.

PulsoJazz.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • I love Jazz maybe you're already know that, and this Playlist is the result of listening to a weekly show called  "El Pulso del Jazz" hosted by Gabriel Puentes and this are the songs s...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Weekly Task 038 The World

February 15 2020 This week Playlist The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named The World

WEEKLYTASK38.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • February 15 2020 This week Playlist    The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named The World       
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Combat Monday-itis with these hit music!

Please follow me on spotify! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5j3mHvRU6XPfnwdpQ64LTr

• Casual Listener
  • Please follow me on spotify!   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5j3mHvRU6XPfnwdpQ64LTr  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday (1950-2000) : #07 / 2020 / Special Live Vol.1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A playlist of mostly modern alternative/indie music

Here’s a playlist I’ve made that includes popular alternative songs I’ve enjoyed listening to this February.https://open.spotify.com/user/c735o4tzsoqwpf9366r5e4wiv/playlist/6AwrvVYtNPW1ys9wAKbmWb?si=Od06betrRtmwAFlXH_L2-Q

• Regular
  • Here’s a playlist I’ve made that includes popular alternative songs I’ve enjoyed listening to this February. https://open.spotify.com/user/c735o4tzsoqwpf9366r5e4wiv/playlist/6AwrvVYtNPW1ys9wAKbmWb?s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MEMORABLE LOVE DUETS

The beautiful interpretations of romantic couples. Las bellas interpretaciones de las parejas románticas.

• Roadie
  • The beautiful interpretations of romantic couples.   Las bellas interpretaciones de las parejas románticas.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing my Playlists

Hello guys, here are some playlists I´ll like to share with you all. I hope you enjoy them. ELECTRONICAhttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/0nwVPs8ySqVScYpthQF0eE?si=jU0PhsZXQz6VijMHZwKpoA CHILLOUThttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/78Z0ErznCPCAmXms9OcN5D...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, here are some playlists I´ll like to share with you all. I hope you enjoy them.   ELECTRONICA https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0nwVPs8ySqVScYpthQF0eE?si=jU0PhsZXQz6VijMHZwKpoA &...
  • chrisdracox
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Warp 2020 Spotify Playlist

Die Time Warp in der Maimarkthalle Mannheim ist eines der wichtigsten Techno-Festivals der Welt. Und hier ist Warm-Up Playlist auf Spotify.

• Composer
  • Die Time Warp in der Maimarkthalle Mannheim ist eines der wichtigsten Techno-Festivals der Welt. Und hier ist Warm-Up Playlist auf Spotify.
  • dariotten
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Indie Sheffield Playlist

Sorry if this is the wrong way to post but I searched for 30 mins and still couldn't work out how to post in other threads! But here is my brand new Indie Sheffield playlist that I created. All these bands used to (some still do) come through our rec...

• Music Fan
  • Sorry if this is the wrong way to post but I searched for 30 mins and still couldn't work out how to post in other threads! But here is my brand new Indie Sheffield playlist that I created. All these...
  • MikeHo
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Full On Psytrance 🧝🕉

Hi,I created an Full-On Psytrance, Goa Playlist. Maybe some of you be interested to listen it? cheers.

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I created an Full-On Psytrance, Goa Playlist. Maybe some of you be interested to listen it?  cheers. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

90s Indie Rock (Classic + Gems)

I’ve dug through the crates, the playlists, the radio stations, the reviews, the archives, my closet — what I have here is a solid mix of all the best (well and lesser known) from one of, if not the best decade in indie (rock) music I love recommenda...

• I’ve dug through the crates, the playlists, the radio stations, the reviews, the archives, my closet — what I have here is a solid mix of all the best (well and lesser known) from one of, if not the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

70s MEN LOVE 2 | Absolutely The Best Songs

The gentlemen of the seventies singing the best romantic songs. Vol. 2 Los caballeros de los setenta cantando las mejores canciones románticas. Vol. 2

• Roadie
  • The gentlemen of the seventies singing the best romantic songs. Vol. 2   Los caballeros de los setenta cantando las mejores canciones románticas. Vol. 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

70s MEN LOVE 1 | Absolutely The Best Songs

The gentlemen of the seventies singing the best romantic songs.Los caballeros de los setenta cantando las mejores canciones románticas.

• Roadie
  • The gentlemen of the seventies singing the best romantic songs. Los caballeros de los setenta cantando las mejores canciones románticas.
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Chill indie/alternative mix to find new artists

I made this playlist from some of my favorite artists of the past two months or so. There’s some more we’ll known hits, as soon we’ll as quite a few more under appreciated artists in the mix as well. https://open.spotify.com/user/c735o4tzsoqwpf9366r5...

• Regular
  • I made this playlist from some of my favorite artists of the past two months or so. There’s some more we’ll known hits, as soon we’ll as quite a few more under appreciated artists in the mix as well....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

💔

share below

• Regular
  • share below
  • b1onded
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies