Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 74 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 74 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

The Darker Side Of Technology.

퐓퐇퐄 퐃퐀퐑퐊퐄퐑 퐒퐈퐃퐄 퐎퐅 퐓퐄퐂퐇퐍퐎퐋퐎퐆퐘⁣“혈 혴혺혯혵혩호혢혷혦 혱혭혢혺혭혪혴혵 혥혦혷혰혪혥 혰혧 혱혢혭혮-혵혳혦혦-혭혪혯혦혥 혴혵혳혦혦혵혴 혢혯혥 혣혦혢혶혵혪혧혶혭 혴혶혯혴혦혵혴”⁣履‍率‍⁣⁣At long last I decided to pull together some of my most listened to darker/sadder/spookier/dread-inducing tracks and collect them to s...

• Casual Listener
  • 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘⁣ “𝘈 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘮-𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦-𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘴...
  • NightDanger
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[ INDIE ] pretending my life is a movie

a playlist i listen to while i walk into school and pretend my life is a movie and im the main character

eww.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • a playlist i listen to while i walk into school and pretend my life is a movie and im the main character   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[ INDIE ] im staring at my ceiling

a playlist that includes many songs that are pleasing to the ear but when listening to it has deeper meaning, meant to play on a speaker while you lay in your bed

ghj.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • a playlist that includes many songs that are pleasing to the ear but when listening to it has deeper meaning, meant to play on a speaker while you lay in your bed 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[ INDIE ] car rides to the beach (:

 a feel good playlist filled with summer vibes for the car ride to beach

758C7970-9757-4B93-8FE6-E0D87FE05871.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  •   a feel good playlist filled with summer vibes for the car ride to beach 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno. Lets Go!

Head this way for hot new Techno tunes as our Playlist gets fresh ammo from Martyn, Par Grindvik, Damon Wild, Alan Fitzpatrick, Mella Dee, Eris Drew, RX-101, Tony Tyson, Avision, Regis and Planetary Assault Systems

• Composer
  • Head this way for hot new Techno tunes as our Playlist gets fresh ammo from Martyn, Par Grindvik, Damon Wild, Alan Fitzpatrick, Mella Dee, Eris Drew, RX-101, Tony Tyson, Avision, Regis and Planetary ...
  • TheAquaBlendz
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno: Future Dark

Getting firmly into the new year with a bunch of new Techno tunes freshly added to the EPM Playlist. Strap yourself in with Jeff Mills, Bornek, BinOhm, Noah Gibson, Aiken, Jeroen Search, Aphelion, Artefakt, Artificial Drm, ROHS and more...

• Composer
  • Getting firmly into the new year with a bunch of new Techno tunes freshly added to the EPM Playlist. Strap yourself in with Jeff Mills, Bornek, BinOhm, Noah Gibson, Aiken, Jeroen Search, Aphelion, Ar...
  • EPM-Music
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Late Night Retrowave

Hello !As a huge synth lover, I've reunited my favorite selection of Retrowave/Synthwave titles ! Feel free to check my playlist, and don't hesitate to let me know what you think, I would love music recommendations!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello ! As a huge synth lover, I've reunited my favorite selection of Retrowave/Synthwave titles ! Feel free to check my playlist, and don't hesitate to let me know what you think, I would love musi...
  • EnergicFlow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

R&B / Pop Fans! Let's Exchange!

Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of R&B and Pop music. If you have any playlists with dope records in this genre, please feel free to share. If you're looking for new R&B/Pop music, here's a playlist of independent artists that are next in line. "Don't Give ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of R&B and Pop music. If you have any playlists with dope records in this genre, please feel free to share. If you're looking for new R&B/Pop music, here's a playlist...
  • RedSound
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Summer Hip-Hop Vibes

The best playlist to fuel your upcoming summer

• Roadie
  • The best playlist to fuel your upcoming summer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Experimental Welsh Music

Dukes of Scuba is a web resource, podcast & record label for lovers of experimental & improvised Welsh music. Its mission is to shine a light on the contemporary off-grid Welsh music scene for listeners who may be interested in improvised music but f...

• Visitor
  • Dukes of Scuba is a web resource, podcast & record label for lovers of experimental & improvised Welsh music. Its mission is to shine a light on the contemporary off-grid Welsh music scene fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slammin' ELECTRO additions...

Slammin' Electro additions this week come from the likes of Assembler Code, Obergman, ERP, Dibu-Z, Sync 24 & Jensen Interceptor on Cultivated Electronics, Brokntoys, Frustrated Funk, FireScope, BAKK & more...

• Composer
  • Slammin' Electro additions this week come from the likes of Assembler Code, Obergman, ERP, Dibu-Z, Sync 24 & Jensen Interceptor on Cultivated Electronics, Brokntoys, Frustrated Funk, FireScope, B...
  • danfur
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Dieces en Español

La mejor música en español de los 2010s. Incluye Paty Cantu, Luis Fonsi, Mon Laferte, Piso 21, Carlos Rivera, Sebastian Yatra y mas. Pre-mezclado.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • La mejor música en español de los 2010s. Incluye Paty Cantu, Luis Fonsi, Mon Laferte, Piso 21, Carlos Rivera, Sebastian Yatra y mas.   Pre-mezclado.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #116 (from now to yesterday)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed....

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than com...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

MUSIC YOU CAN EDIT TO

I always struggle to find good playlists of music I can edit to. Especially one with ALL genres instead of eg cinematic music. This is a playlist for creatives who need a little inspiration to get their ideas flowing. Close your eyes and find a song ...

• Visitor
  • I always struggle to find good playlists of music I can edit to. Especially one with ALL genres instead of eg cinematic music. This is a playlist for creatives who need a little inspiration to get th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What was the last Vinyl you bought?

Simply post your last Vinyl (LP, 7”, ...) with the Spotify link (if exist). My last baby was: Funny - Black Lips, 7” Limited Edition Gray Swirl, Vice Records. https://open.spotify.com/track/4BAAyLMY1lMUivwVeKYkzx?si=iyktcf_oSTKQRgrRrNTJpg

AC2DF2B6-F837-4B46-8330-9B8E7D081138.jpeg
  • Roadie
  • Simply post your last Vinyl (LP, 7”, ...) with the Spotify link (if exist).   My last baby was: Funny - Black Lips, 7” Limited Edition Gray Swirl, Vice Records.   https://open.spoti...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Rasputin vol. 28 - It's my life

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Spirit, Peter Gabriel, Tracy Chapman, The Cure, Phil Collins, Paul Weller, etc. Volumes from 1 to 25 can be found here: https://community.spotify.c...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Spirit, Peter Gabriel, Tracy Chapman, The Cure, Phil Collins, Paul Weller, etc.   Volumes...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top EDM Hits 2020!! Post your EDM playlists here too!

Please follow me on spotify for more! - CharinaRose Top EDM Hits 2020 playlist by CharinaRose

• Casual Listener
  • Please follow me on spotify for more!    - CharinaRose   Top EDM Hits 2020 playlist by CharinaRose       
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2020 : #08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A collaborative playlist for women

Hi everyone, my name is Andrea, I'm new to this community and I'm trying to understand all the various features of Spotify.A few days ago I created a collaborative playlist dedicated to women. Everyone can insert their favorite songs that have a woma...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, my name is Andrea, I'm new to this community and I'm trying to understand all the various features of Spotify. A few days ago I created a collaborative playlist dedicated to women. ...
  • Kingdubb214
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes