Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 76 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 76 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Best Hits 2020 and End 2019

Hi , join my spotify playlist wich brings together the biggest hits of 2020 but also at the end of 2019 to make you live the sensations of the past !

• Visitor
  • Hi , join my spotify playlist wich brings together the biggest hits of 2020 but also at the end of 2019 to make you live the sensations of the past ! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Soul Classics

I am looking for an old Playlist from Spotify it was called Soul Classics. Now there is only an other Playlist form Topsify. I did really like the old playlist but it was deleted.

• Visitor
  • I am looking for an old Playlist from Spotify it was called Soul Classics. Now there is only an other Playlist form Topsify. I did really like the old playlist but it was deleted.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Elevation Pop

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Spotify Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2020 (Indie Pop) : #08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BASS GYM Playlist | Perfect for the next gym training

This Playlist features heavy bass house/ future house tunes with a lot of energy for the next gym session! If you like this one just give it a follow!

• Music Fan
  • This Playlist features heavy bass house/ future house tunes with a lot of energy for the next gym session! If you like this one just give it a follow!
  • danfur
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The Darker Side Of Technology.

퐓퐇퐄 퐃퐀퐑퐊퐄퐑 퐒퐈퐃퐄 퐎퐅 퐓퐄퐂퐇퐍퐎퐋퐎퐆퐘⁣“혈 혴혺혯혵혩호혢혷혦 혱혭혢혺혭혪혴혵 혥혦혷혰혪혥 혰혧 혱혢혭혮-혵혳혦혦-혭혪혯혦혥 혴혵혳혦혦혵혴 혢혯혥 혣혦혢혶혵혪혧혶혭 혴혶혯혴혦혵혴”⁣履‍率‍⁣⁣At long last I decided to pull together some of my most listened to darker/sadder/spookier/dread-inducing tracks and collect them to s...

• Casual Listener
  • 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘⁣ “𝘈 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘮-𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦-𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘴...
  • NightDanger
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[ INDIE ] pretending my life is a movie

a playlist i listen to while i walk into school and pretend my life is a movie and im the main character

eww.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • a playlist i listen to while i walk into school and pretend my life is a movie and im the main character   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[ INDIE ] im staring at my ceiling

a playlist that includes many songs that are pleasing to the ear but when listening to it has deeper meaning, meant to play on a speaker while you lay in your bed

ghj.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • a playlist that includes many songs that are pleasing to the ear but when listening to it has deeper meaning, meant to play on a speaker while you lay in your bed 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[ INDIE ] car rides to the beach (:

 a feel good playlist filled with summer vibes for the car ride to beach

758C7970-9757-4B93-8FE6-E0D87FE05871.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  •   a feel good playlist filled with summer vibes for the car ride to beach 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno. Lets Go!

Head this way for hot new Techno tunes as our Playlist gets fresh ammo from Martyn, Par Grindvik, Damon Wild, Alan Fitzpatrick, Mella Dee, Eris Drew, RX-101, Tony Tyson, Avision, Regis and Planetary Assault Systems

• Composer
  • Head this way for hot new Techno tunes as our Playlist gets fresh ammo from Martyn, Par Grindvik, Damon Wild, Alan Fitzpatrick, Mella Dee, Eris Drew, RX-101, Tony Tyson, Avision, Regis and Planetary ...
  • TheAquaBlendz
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno: Future Dark

Getting firmly into the new year with a bunch of new Techno tunes freshly added to the EPM Playlist. Strap yourself in with Jeff Mills, Bornek, BinOhm, Noah Gibson, Aiken, Jeroen Search, Aphelion, Artefakt, Artificial Drm, ROHS and more...

• Composer
  • Getting firmly into the new year with a bunch of new Techno tunes freshly added to the EPM Playlist. Strap yourself in with Jeff Mills, Bornek, BinOhm, Noah Gibson, Aiken, Jeroen Search, Aphelion, Ar...
  • EPM-Music
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Late Night Retrowave

Hello !As a huge synth lover, I've reunited my favorite selection of Retrowave/Synthwave titles ! Feel free to check my playlist, and don't hesitate to let me know what you think, I would love music recommendations!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello ! As a huge synth lover, I've reunited my favorite selection of Retrowave/Synthwave titles ! Feel free to check my playlist, and don't hesitate to let me know what you think, I would love musi...
  • EnergicFlow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

R&B / Pop Fans! Let's Exchange!

Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of R&B and Pop music. If you have any playlists with dope records in this genre, please feel free to share. If you're looking for new R&B/Pop music, here's a playlist of independent artists that are next in line. "Don't Give ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of R&B and Pop music. If you have any playlists with dope records in this genre, please feel free to share. If you're looking for new R&B/Pop music, here's a playlist...
  • RedSound
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Summer Hip-Hop Vibes

The best playlist to fuel your upcoming summer

• Roadie
  • The best playlist to fuel your upcoming summer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Experimental Welsh Music

Dukes of Scuba is a web resource, podcast & record label for lovers of experimental & improvised Welsh music. Its mission is to shine a light on the contemporary off-grid Welsh music scene for listeners who may be interested in improvised music but f...

• Visitor
  • Dukes of Scuba is a web resource, podcast & record label for lovers of experimental & improvised Welsh music. Its mission is to shine a light on the contemporary off-grid Welsh music scene fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slammin' ELECTRO additions...

Slammin' Electro additions this week come from the likes of Assembler Code, Obergman, ERP, Dibu-Z, Sync 24 & Jensen Interceptor on Cultivated Electronics, Brokntoys, Frustrated Funk, FireScope, BAKK & more...

• Composer
  • Slammin' Electro additions this week come from the likes of Assembler Code, Obergman, ERP, Dibu-Z, Sync 24 & Jensen Interceptor on Cultivated Electronics, Brokntoys, Frustrated Funk, FireScope, B...
  • danfur
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Dieces en Español

La mejor música en español de los 2010s. Incluye Paty Cantu, Luis Fonsi, Mon Laferte, Piso 21, Carlos Rivera, Sebastian Yatra y mas. Pre-mezclado.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • La mejor música en español de los 2010s. Incluye Paty Cantu, Luis Fonsi, Mon Laferte, Piso 21, Carlos Rivera, Sebastian Yatra y mas.   Pre-mezclado.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #116 (from now to yesterday)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed....

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than com...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes