Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

BRAND NEW PLAYLIST [METALCORE]

FOLLOW my playlist featuring the freshest metalcore tracks out right now! Feel free to send your music for playlist considerations!

• Roadie
  • FOLLOW my playlist featuring the freshest metalcore tracks out right now! Feel free to send your music for playlist considerations!
  • gradischutt
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

METALCORE/DEATHCORE/HARDCORE

Hi all, please check out my Metalcore playlist on Spotify. Head over and give my playlist a follow! Lots of heavy genres included such as metalcore, hardcore, deathcore, screamo, melodic hardcore, metal etc.

• Roadie
  • Hi all, please check out my Metalcore playlist on Spotify. Head over and give my playlist a follow! Lots of heavy genres included such as metalcore, hardcore, deathcore, screamo, melodic hardcore, me...
  • gradischutt
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Metalcore Playlist

Some screaming for you heheI update it as much as I can

• Casual Listener
  • Some screaming for you hehe I update it as much as I can 🙂
  • gradischutt
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A requirement for the pregame

Yo! I always seem to be designated DJ for any pregame when I'm with my friends. Check these two that always seem to be party favorites. Links below. I am the aux- thowbacks mixed in with today's bangersFriday Beers- has a more modern vibe. Thanks! I ...

• Regular
  • Yo!   I always seem to be designated DJ for any pregame when I'm with my friends. Check these two that always seem to be party favorites. Links below.   I am the aux- thowbacks mixed in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

You just found your iPod shuffle from middle school...

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a playlist that seems to be very popular among my friends. "High School Never Ends" by Kevin Norstrem It's all the songs from middle/high school that you may have forgot about. Give it a listen for instant nostalgia...

• Regular
  • Hey everyone!   Just wanted to share a playlist that seems to be very popular among my friends.   "High School Never Ends" by Kevin Norstrem   It's all the songs from middle/high...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Forgotten 90’s Gems

Radio songs from the nineties that are rarely on the radio today

• Visitor
  • Radio songs from the nineties that are rarely on the radio today
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eclectic playlist!

Hi all! I have created an eclectic playlist. My goal is to have a broad variety of good music, but spanning a wide range - from the usual pop, rock tunes to the more exotic Brazilian caipira and Indian Bollywood trailer. As long as the music is good,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all! I have created an eclectic playlist. My goal is to have a broad variety of good music, but spanning a wide range - from the usual pop, rock tunes to the more exotic Brazilian caipira and Indi...
  • DouglasK
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Melodic Techno & Stuff

Hi fellow Spotify-users! Here is a list for all you melodic techno-lovers, I hope you will like it If you recommend any other great lists within the same style, please send me a message! Best melodic techno and stuff right now. Listen, enjoy, and go ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi fellow Spotify-users!   Here is a list for all you melodic techno-lovers, I hope you will like it 🙂   If you recommend any other great lists within the same style, please send me a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayList anthology sound by artist

Anthology sounds by David Guettahttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/7hC3v2PC8BbcTsc35HggXr?si=U2RcTu-iQHydofb6TbSkcQSubscribe or comments I will share later other playlist in the futur

• Casual Listener
  • Anthology sounds  by David Guetta https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7hC3v2PC8BbcTsc35HggXr?si=U2RcTu-iQHydofb6TbSkcQ Subscribe or comments 🙂   I will share later other playlist in the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We’ve replenished our ELECTRO playlist

Right this way for tracks by the likes of ERP, 214, Stenny, Mall Grab and Cignol on labels including Frustrated Funk, brokntoys, Klakson, Ilian Tape, Detroit Underground, Ukonx and many more!

• Composer
  • Right this way for tracks by the likes of ERP, 214, Stenny, Mall Grab and Cignol on labels including Frustrated Funk, brokntoys, Klakson, Ilian Tape, Detroit Underground, Ukonx and many more!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lets Share And Exchange

What's Up Guys I would like to exchange, follow and share your playlists. I appreciate good music and love to share other people's music. I have worked with Legendary Artists Bell Biv Devoe and I know good music when I hear it.Let's follow and share ...

• Gig Goer
  • What's Up Guys I would like to exchange, follow and share your playlists. I appreciate good music and love to share other people's music. I have worked with Legendary Artists Bell Biv Devoe and I kno...
  • BlackGray
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution EDM hits of 2020

Listen to the fresh new EDM musics for better fun 

• Visitor
  • Listen to the fresh new EDM musics for better fun 
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Elite (1981) K-Tel

SpotifyThrowbacks.comNOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! **** Do you guys remember the record label K-Tel? They made a lot of compilation albums back in the day. Great selection of classic music here. Take a ...

Croppedlogofinal.png k-Tel.jpg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! * * * *         Do you guys remember the record label K-Tel? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

música electrónica

espero les guste y me apoyen agregandome y dándome like

• Regular
  • espero les guste y me apoyen agregandome y dándome like
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2000s Metal and rock

0 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/17iX148PpFwWAOYVz4PoDp?si=t6CFgmvRQ2Kmt96QmMa3pA

• 0 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/17iX148PpFwWAOYVz4PoDp?si=t6CFgmvRQ2Kmt96QmMa3pA 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Check out my Melodic R&B Playlist and LMK how you like it!!

Perfect for late nights, long drives, and any time in between. Please give it a listen and let me know how you like it! Thank you!

• Roadie
  • Perfect for late nights, long drives, and any time in between. Please give it a listen and let me know how you like it! Thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

CHILL VIBES

Check out and enjoy!

• Casual Listener
  • Check out and enjoy!
  • TooGoodForTV
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

A playlist that is both calm and upbeat!

Genres confuse me so, the tags might be a bit off!

• Music Fan
  • Genres confuse me so, the tags might be a bit off!
  • TooGoodForTV
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes