Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes

Synth Storm playlist

Synth Storm is my new playlist dedicated to all types of synth music. I’ve included everything from classic 80’s new wave to upcoming electronic artists. I’ll be updating this on a regular basis so be sure to check it out and follow! If you have play...

• Casual Listener
  • Synth Storm is my new playlist dedicated to all types of synth music.  I’ve included everything from classic 80’s new wave to upcoming electronic artists.  I’ll be updating this on a regula...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We’ve restocked our ELECTRO playlist

We’ve restocked our ELECTRO playlist with current cuts from 214, Stenny, illektrolab, Roy of the Ravers etc on Klakson, brokntoys, Ilian Tape, Mechatronica, Avoidant and more. Head this way!

• Composer
  • We’ve restocked our ELECTRO playlist with current cuts from 214, Stenny, illektrolab, Roy of the Ravers etc on Klakson, brokntoys, Ilian Tape, Mechatronica, Avoidant and more.  Head this way!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs while doing something to keep you pump up!!

A good playlist to keep you motivated while working, traveling or while doing something.

• Casual Listener
  • A good playlist to keep you motivated while working, traveling or while doing something.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Best User generated playlists for Metal

Hey everyone. Im looking for some great user generated playlists for metal. I currently curate my own called "Spin Kicks and Mosh Pits" Please follow! https://open.spotify.com/user/puremetalcollective/playlist/7k19HdR6CVseE4AkIzhGkB?si=n-o63DnSQyijpQ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone. Im looking for some great user generated playlists for metal. I currently curate my own called "Spin Kicks and Mosh Pits" Please follow!  https://open.spotify.com/user/puremetal...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

A Different January 2020 (daily new releases)

-------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding. -------------...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • -------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2020 : #05

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chillsongs: beautiful, relaxing and emotional collection. 375+ songs, 25+ hours.

Hi guys, about 20 years ago I made a mixtape for my high school sweetheart. I poured my heart and soul and all those overwhelming feelings of love a 17 year old adolescent has in this CD-R disk. She looked at it, put it aside and it not even came clo...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, about 20 years ago I made a mixtape for my high school sweetheart. I poured my heart and soul and all those overwhelming feelings of love a 17 year old adolescent has in this CD-R disk. She ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bands Australia by Brixton Alley

Ongoing collection of artists who have supported Brixton Alley on their road to success down under. Some amazingly talented artists who all deserve to be cheered on!! Thank you!

• Regular
  • Ongoing collection of artists who have supported Brixton Alley on their road to success down under. Some amazingly talented artists who all deserve to be cheered on!! Thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old School Favourites - Darren Herft

Playlist of tracks from the 80s/90s era including Aussie classics!

• Regular
  • Playlist of tracks from the 80s/90s era including Aussie classics!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Boom Bap Era Veterans

Boom bap is a music production style that was prominent in East Coast hip hop music during the 1990s. This compilation is intended to honour those who have done so much for this style. It features artists like Gangstarr, Big L, Nas, Showbiz & A.G., A...

• Music Fan
  • Boom bap is a music production style that was prominent in East Coast hip hop music during the 1990s. This compilation is intended to honour those who have done so much for this style. It features ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Heavy Rotation 312 New Metal/Hard Rock New Releases!!

Heavy Rotation I'm a graphic designer who also has a passion for curating playlists & creating the cover art. Heavy Rotation is Updated Weekly, with the best, Metal-Hard Rock, New Releases and Fresh Find selected from over 25 Metal & Hard Rock genres...

HeavyJan20.png
  • Community Legend
  •     Heavy Rotation I'm a graphic designer who also has a passion for curating playlists & creating the cover art. Heavy Rotation is Updated Weekly, with the&nbs...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Joy of Sound Jan- 477 New releases from Indie, Classical, Folk, Hip Hop, EDM, Jazz, Blues & more

This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love. As always this mix is Updated Weekly with all the best New Releases & Fresh Finds selected from over 3...

JoySoundJan20.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  •       This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love. ...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Papa Pow💥Top New💥Alt Rock Mix

This is the best of today's true alternative rock scene! Both established and new artists that are currently bringing alt rock to the forefront! This playlist receives ongoing updates (always current; never outdated).

Spotify playlist logo 1.jpg
  • Regular
  •         This is the best of today's true alternative rock scene!   Both established and new artists that are currently bringing alt rock to the forefront!   This...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best trap music that will get you and your crew ROWDY

Are you needing a rally call? Are you trying to bump on the go, constantly listen to ignorant music? The more ignorant the better, listen to my playlist put it on repeat. 700+ straight BANGERS on this playlist! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4hCEs...

• Casual Listener
  • Are you needing a rally call? Are you trying to bump on the go, constantly listen to ignorant music? The more ignorant the better, listen to my playlist put it on repeat. 700+ straight BANGERS on thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution \m/ Metal \m/

Bang your head! More than 650 Metal tracks, including Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Sepultura, Danzig, Black Sabbath, Slayer, System Of A Down, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Godsmack, Killswitch Engage, Mudvayne, Iron Maiden, Anthrax, White Zom...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Bang your head!   More than 650 Metal tracks, including Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Sepultura, Danzig, Black Sabbath, Slayer, System Of A Down, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Godsmack...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution The Southern Trend - Southern Rock & Metal at it's best!

Hey folks! Do you like your Rock & Metal with a southern punch? Then check out The Southern Trend! Updated monthly, this playlist will give you the sound of the deep harsh south mixing with some massive riffs and killer vocal harmonies. This playlist...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hey folks!   Do you like your Rock & Metal with a southern punch? Then check out The Southern Trend!    Updated monthly, this playlist will give you the sound of the deep h...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution South Side of Metal: Southern Metal / Hard Rock

This curated playlist of SOUTHERN METAL (fusion of Southern Rock and Heavy Metal) / Hard Rock. It gained popularity with Pantera, and marked away from the glitz and pop of hair metal. I wasn’t into Southern Metal; until I heard the first track “Memor...

ACRAFTED2.png southernmetal_spotify.png
  • Community Legend
  • This curated playlist of SOUTHERN METAL (fusion of Southern Rock and Heavy Metal) / Hard Rock. It gained popularity with Pantera, and marked away from the glitz and pop of hair metal.  &nbs...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Metalcore, Alternative Metal, Post-hardcore, Nu Metal Here!

Do you like this music? you can try with this playlist and if you liked follow for more https://open.spotify.com/user/srzangetsu/playlist/11JEvxFtBNs6XLxJUlyWIN

• Regular
  • Do you like this music? you can try with this playlist and if you liked follow for more 😄 https://open.spotify.com/user/srzangetsu/playlist/11JEvxFtBNs6XLxJUlyWIN
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Songs that should be in a Tarantino movie

"This sounds like something out of a Tarantino movie!" I'm sure we've all said this atleast once in our life. Some songs are such a perfect fit that you wonder if Quentin is even aware that the song exist. The idea behind this playlist is to find the...

• Regular
  • "This sounds like something out of a Tarantino movie!"   I'm sure we've all said this atleast once in our life. Some songs are such a perfect fit that you wonder if Quentin is even aware ...
  • ryanpilot
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I made an alternative rock playlist with subtle nostalgic touches.

Hello, my name is Goodart and I'm a new user in this Community. One day I was sitting on my thoughts, laid on my bed remembering mid-2000's rock music, I felt so inspired by this genre that I decided to create a playlist to remark some of the best Al...

person-doing-tricks-on-cassette-tape-1762578 (1).jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, my name is Goodart and I'm a new user in this Community.   One day I was sitting on my thoughts, laid on my bed remembering mid-2000's rock music, I felt so inspired by this genre that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes