Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Weekly Task 036 Choose Your Own Adventure -Chapter Two-

The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named Choose your Own Adventure - Chapter Two- Cheers!!!

WEEKLYTASK36.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named Choose your Own Adventure - Chapter Two-     Cheers!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Nuevo Single -Balkan Rock-

Ainda Não Street Band presenta su nuevo single "Volcan Balkan". Link del artista a continuación :https://open.spotify.com/artist/1fmkPvyxOSQQZYGdgHUx4s ¡Con mucho amor!

• Casual Listener
  • Ainda Não Street Band presenta su nuevo single "Volcan Balkan".   Link del artista a continuación 😉: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1fmkPvyxOSQQZYGdgHUx4s   ¡Con mucho amor!&nbs...
  • bela_lampedusa
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Balkan Hits 2018 - Top 100 | The best Balkan music

The best & biggest balkan club hits playlist. Updated daily. More than 23.000 followers already!! Be a part of the balkan hitovi community!

• Casual Listener
  • The best & biggest balkan club hits playlist. Updated daily. More than 23.000 followers already!! Be a part of the balkan hitovi community! 
  • AindaNao
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2020 : #06

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] brazilian beats to relax/study to

An introduction to brazilian lo-fi hip hop producers. Perfect for working, studying or just chilling

• Visitor
  • An introduction to brazilian lo-fi hip hop producers. Perfect for working, studying or just chilling 😉  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ed sheeren 2020

I am new here, follow me i follow you

• I am new here, follow me i follow you
  • geraldinem_
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charlie’s Angels TV theme

I recently released a synthpop cover version of the Charlie’s Angels theme; it’s produced completely on hardware synths for a cool retro vibe. Check it out at the link below and let me know what you think! Charlie’s Angels - CJ Navigatorhttps://open....

• Casual Listener
  • I recently released a synthpop cover version of the Charlie’s Angels theme; it’s produced completely on hardware synths for a cool retro vibe.  Check it out at the link below and let me know wha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2020 (Indie Pop) : #06

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New project - 24 One hour playlists - character driven

Working on a new project where I am exploring an hour in the life of a character built through their experience in the medium of music over 1 hour. The first character is complete and ready for listening, if you're interested. Looking forward to expl...

• Visitor
  • Working on a new project where I am exploring an hour in the life of a character built through their experience in the medium of music over 1 hour. The first character is complete and ready for liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist to relieve magic of 70s, 80s and 90s!

History of music from the 70s, 80s, and 90s told through the unforgettable songs of the time. A playlist to relive the magic of those years.

• Regular
  • History of music from the 70s, 80s, and 90s told through the unforgettable songs of the time. A playlist to relive the magic of those years.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Munich Electronic Underground

Techno, Electro and Deep House giving you the vibes of the Bavarian capital!

• Regular
  • Techno, Electro and Deep House giving you the vibes of the Bavarian capital!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] Enhanced Radio (Pop and House Music)

The playlist was created to uplift your days with a bit of enhanced music, give it a listen and perhaps follow it if you are interested in more cool vibes. Below is the linked playlist. Enjoy and have a wonderful week: https://open.spotify.com/playli...

• Casual Listener
  • The playlist was created to uplift your days with a bit of enhanced music, give it a listen and perhaps follow it if you are interested in more cool vibes.    Below is the linked playlist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno - New Tunes for February

Get yourself in the party zone. The EPM Techno Playlist gets a re-up from James Ruskin, Maurizio, Peder Mannerfelt, Anunaku, Dewemer, Crystal Geometry, Markus Swarz, CJW, German Affair, Cod3 QR and more

• Composer
  • Get yourself in the party zone. The EPM Techno Playlist gets a re-up from James Ruskin, Maurizio, Peder Mannerfelt, Anunaku, Dewemer, Crystal Geometry, Markus Swarz, CJW, German Affair, Cod3 QR and m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ethnic Electro House | World Deep House

World music, nomad, tribal, oriental, ethno-jazz sounds mixed with electro and deep house. Incl. Stavroz, Nicolas Jaar, NU, Acid Pauli, Nicola Cruz and many more! @crematedman

• Composer
  • World music, nomad, tribal, oriental, ethno-jazz sounds mixed with electro and deep house. Incl. Stavroz, Nicolas Jaar, NU, Acid Pauli, Nicola Cruz and many more!   @crematedman
  • alicanalbey
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

LaRgE DiVeRsE Metal playlist

Sharing my playlist because i believe it contains a lot of small bands that deserve more exposure. It does also contain the bigger and more familiar ones. It's a collection of my favorite songs. It's updated frequently. I recommend the shuffle option...

• Casual Listener
  • Sharing my playlist because i believe it contains a lot of small bands that deserve more exposure. It does also contain the bigger and more familiar ones.    It's a collection of my favor...
  • Metal_Bert
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

well rounded 70s playlist

70s playlist (1969-79)https://open.spotify.com/playlist/12O8xZSuNIBMPRZGIyBhFF?si=6rHflXDRSha2f1A6vf9pqQ

• Casual Listener
  • 70s playlist (1969-79) https://open.spotify.com/playlist/12O8xZSuNIBMPRZGIyBhFF?si=6rHflXDRSha2f1A6vf9pqQ
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes