Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Fresh Singles January 2020

This is the Playlist Fresh Singles January, right now more than 450 new tracks released only this month as singles, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to know all the released singles from last December 2019 you can find it here Fresh Singles De...

Enero.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is the Playlist Fresh Singles January, right now more than 450 new tracks released only this month  as singles,  enjoy it!!!    PS Remeber that if you want to know all the ...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

RECORD STORE PLAYLIST

HI!! Community Spotify! My name is Italivi i work in the best Record Store in México City.So while i working We put music on the store, during my shift i play my Playlist this one.... (So let me know, if you like my seleccion of music)

• Roadie
  • HI!!  Community Spotify!   My name is Italivi i work  in the  best Record Store in México City. So while i working We put music on the store, during my shift i play my Playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rowdy Village Minstrel, nothing but straight trap HEAT

You need a rally call for your crew, you need everyone to get rowdy and lit! Bump this and your set. Nothing but straight trap slappers

• Casual Listener
  • You need a rally call for your crew, you need everyone to get rowdy and lit! Bump this and your set. Nothing but straight trap slappers
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

4xA+E World Music Update, February 2020

Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 54 (February 2020).

World_Music.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 54 (February 2020).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hiphop Playlist Exchange

Drop your playlists below!!

• Roadie
  • Drop your playlists below!!
  • Fyss94
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Metal Cover a collection of pop and rock songs in Metal version

a collection of pop and rock songs in Metal version https://open.spotify.com/user/oidarro/playlist/72eXos4m9kKTliMNKaqHT8

image.png
  • Music Fan
  • a collection of pop and rock songs in Metal version   https://open.spotify.com/user/oidarro/playlist/72eXos4m9kKTliMNKaqHT8
  • oidarro
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Only rock covers of very well known songs

This playlist have rock(all types of rock indie hard alternative...) and a few metal covers of popular songs.Follow this playlist this is a great way to discover new bands...a lot of known bands started like this I have other great playlists if you w...

• Casual Listener
  • This playlist have rock(all types of rock indie hard alternative...) and a few metal covers of popular songs. Follow this playlist this is a great way to discover new bands...a lot of known bands st...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MODERN MUSIC WITH 80S/90S VIBES.

Hi so i made this playlist time ago but i keep updating it, it's modern music with 80s/90s vibes (at least to me)... if you have any playlist or any song with similar vibes please share it with me, i'm looking for new music all the time, even just a ...

• Roadie
  • Hi 🙂 so i made this playlist time ago but i keep updating it, it's modern music with 80s/90s vibes (at least to me)... if you have any playlist or any song with similar vibes please share it with me...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Radio Robotic's Alt Indie New Music Playlist

A playlist of our favourite alternative and Indie songs as featured on RadioRobotic.com. Curated by the team at Radio Robotic, and updated regularly. Your new music discovery channel.

• Casual Listener
  • A playlist of our favourite alternative and Indie songs as featured on RadioRobotic.com.  Curated by the team at Radio Robotic, and updated regularly.     Your new music discove...
  • Thesecretmachin
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Independent Music for Highly Dependent People

Last week I had a conversation my girlfriend about people which are not independent listener. Well, now I understand not everyone has the time and spirit to always be on the run and looking for new musical acts. That's OK! Since I consider myself a h...

• Last week I had a conversation my girlfriend about people which are not independent listener.   Well, now I understand not everyone has the time and spirit to always be on the run and looking ...
  • Thesecretmachin
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More Spotify Music

More Spotify songs.

• Casual Listener
  • More Spotify songs.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mixes

Different genre of music to enjoy

• Casual Listener
  • Different genre of music to enjoy
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BrainStorm: A playlist with relaxing beats for focusing and sleeping purposes.

Hello, I have created a playlist whose purpose is to create the correct ambiance for relaxation. It has many kinds of Hip Hop gentle subtones such as Lofi Hip Hop and Chillhop, I found out about them a while ago and I have been pretty intrigued about...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have created a playlist whose purpose is to create the correct ambiance for relaxation. It has many kinds of Hip Hop gentle subtones such as Lofi Hip Hop and Chillhop, I found out a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist

Everyone is welcome to look at some of my music.

• Casual Listener
  • Everyone is welcome to look at some of my music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My favorite bops

A collection of my favorite bops. I love any type of music. Updated every Friday.

• A collection of my favorite bops. I love any type of music. Updated every Friday.
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

2:00 AM MOOD.

Playlist to driving at night, having **bleep**, sleeping and chilling. It's basically my life.

• Regular
  • Playlist to driving at night, having **bleep**, sleeping and chilling.   It's basically my life.
  • AngelaDeMaio
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Deutschrap on Ice - Playlist (Rap, Trap, HipHop, CloudRap, Afro Trap and more)

Die aktuellsten Songs aus der Deutschrap und HipHop Szene. Künstler wie Shindy, Bausa, Apache 207, RIN und viele mehr sind vertreten. Wöchentliche Aktualisierung. Featured Artists auf dem Playlist Cover. Newcomer Willkommen! Folgt uns gerne!

• Die aktuellsten Songs aus der Deutschrap und HipHop Szene. Künstler wie Shindy, Bausa, Apache 207, RIN und viele mehr sind vertreten. Wöchentliche Aktualisierung. Featured Artists auf dem Playlist Co...
  • cornopaolo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share your German Playlists here 🇩🇪

I like German Rap and want to listen to some Playlists Here are few of mine: https://open.spotify.com/user/niklas280404/playlist/7iVwCLfAMlVFa0z1OMSNIs?si=YwWO58TvT1msdLXUufYauw

• Casual Listener
  • I like German Rap and want to listen to some Playlists 😄 Here are few of mine:   https://open.spotify.com/user/niklas280404/playlist/7iVwCLfAMlVFa0z1OMSNIs?si=YwWO58TvT1msdLXUufYauw &nb...
  • cornopaolo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

My Playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5p4C4MpEvdfjKb4PWUgjmj?si=yKt46H8MT1yR408dDaRv9A

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5p4C4MpEvdfjKb4PWUgjmj?si=yKt46H8MT1yR408dDaRv9A
  • cornopaolo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Synth Storm playlist

Synth Storm is my new playlist dedicated to all types of synth music. I’ve included everything from classic 80’s new wave to upcoming electronic artists. I’ll be updating this on a regular basis so be sure to check it out and follow! If you have play...

• Casual Listener
  • Synth Storm is my new playlist dedicated to all types of synth music.  I’ve included everything from classic 80’s new wave to upcoming electronic artists.  I’ll be updating this on a regula...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes