Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Radio Robotic's Alt Indie New Music Playlist

A playlist of our favourite alternative and Indie songs as featured on RadioRobotic.com. Curated by the team at Radio Robotic, and updated regularly. Your new music discovery channel.

• Casual Listener
  • A playlist of our favourite alternative and Indie songs as featured on RadioRobotic.com.  Curated by the team at Radio Robotic, and updated regularly.     Your new music discove...
  • Thesecretmachin
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Independent Music for Highly Dependent People

Last week I had a conversation my girlfriend about people which are not independent listener. Well, now I understand not everyone has the time and spirit to always be on the run and looking for new musical acts. That's OK! Since I consider myself a h...

• Last week I had a conversation my girlfriend about people which are not independent listener.   Well, now I understand not everyone has the time and spirit to always be on the run and looking ...
  • Thesecretmachin
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More Spotify Music

More Spotify songs.

• Casual Listener
  • More Spotify songs.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mixes

Different genre of music to enjoy

• Casual Listener
  • Different genre of music to enjoy
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BrainStorm: A playlist with relaxing beats for focusing and sleeping purposes.

Hello, I have created a playlist whose purpose is to create the correct ambiance for relaxation. It has many kinds of Hip Hop gentle subtones such as Lofi Hip Hop and Chillhop, I found out about them a while ago and I have been pretty intrigued about...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have created a playlist whose purpose is to create the correct ambiance for relaxation. It has many kinds of Hip Hop gentle subtones such as Lofi Hip Hop and Chillhop, I found out a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist

Everyone is welcome to look at some of my music.

• Casual Listener
  • Everyone is welcome to look at some of my music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My favorite bops

A collection of my favorite bops. I love any type of music. Updated every Friday.

• A collection of my favorite bops. I love any type of music. Updated every Friday.
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

2:00 AM MOOD.

Playlist to driving at night, having **bleep**, sleeping and chilling. It's basically my life.

• Regular
  • Playlist to driving at night, having **bleep**, sleeping and chilling.   It's basically my life.
  • AngelaDeMaio
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Deutschrap on Ice - Playlist (Rap, Trap, HipHop, CloudRap, Afro Trap and more)

Die aktuellsten Songs aus der Deutschrap und HipHop Szene. Künstler wie Shindy, Bausa, Apache 207, RIN und viele mehr sind vertreten. Wöchentliche Aktualisierung. Featured Artists auf dem Playlist Cover. Newcomer Willkommen! Folgt uns gerne!

• Die aktuellsten Songs aus der Deutschrap und HipHop Szene. Künstler wie Shindy, Bausa, Apache 207, RIN und viele mehr sind vertreten. Wöchentliche Aktualisierung. Featured Artists auf dem Playlist Co...
  • cornopaolo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share your German Playlists here 🇩🇪

I like German Rap and want to listen to some Playlists Here are few of mine: https://open.spotify.com/user/niklas280404/playlist/7iVwCLfAMlVFa0z1OMSNIs?si=YwWO58TvT1msdLXUufYauw

• Casual Listener
  • I like German Rap and want to listen to some Playlists 😄 Here are few of mine:   https://open.spotify.com/user/niklas280404/playlist/7iVwCLfAMlVFa0z1OMSNIs?si=YwWO58TvT1msdLXUufYauw &nb...
  • cornopaolo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

My Playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5p4C4MpEvdfjKb4PWUgjmj?si=yKt46H8MT1yR408dDaRv9A

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5p4C4MpEvdfjKb4PWUgjmj?si=yKt46H8MT1yR408dDaRv9A
  • cornopaolo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Synth Storm playlist

Synth Storm is my new playlist dedicated to all types of synth music. I’ve included everything from classic 80’s new wave to upcoming electronic artists. I’ll be updating this on a regular basis so be sure to check it out and follow! If you have play...

• Casual Listener
  • Synth Storm is my new playlist dedicated to all types of synth music.  I’ve included everything from classic 80’s new wave to upcoming electronic artists.  I’ll be updating this on a regula...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We’ve restocked our ELECTRO playlist

We’ve restocked our ELECTRO playlist with current cuts from 214, Stenny, illektrolab, Roy of the Ravers etc on Klakson, brokntoys, Ilian Tape, Mechatronica, Avoidant and more. Head this way!

• Composer
  • We’ve restocked our ELECTRO playlist with current cuts from 214, Stenny, illektrolab, Roy of the Ravers etc on Klakson, brokntoys, Ilian Tape, Mechatronica, Avoidant and more.  Head this way!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs while doing something to keep you pump up!!

A good playlist to keep you motivated while working, traveling or while doing something.

• Casual Listener
  • A good playlist to keep you motivated while working, traveling or while doing something.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Best User generated playlists for Metal

Hey everyone. Im looking for some great user generated playlists for metal. I currently curate my own called "Spin Kicks and Mosh Pits" Please follow! https://open.spotify.com/user/puremetalcollective/playlist/7k19HdR6CVseE4AkIzhGkB?si=n-o63DnSQyijpQ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone. Im looking for some great user generated playlists for metal. I currently curate my own called "Spin Kicks and Mosh Pits" Please follow!  https://open.spotify.com/user/puremetal...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

A Different January 2020 (daily new releases)

-------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding. -------------...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • -------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2020 : #05

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chillsongs: beautiful, relaxing and emotional collection. 375+ songs, 25+ hours.

Hi guys, about 20 years ago I made a mixtape for my high school sweetheart. I poured my heart and soul and all those overwhelming feelings of love a 17 year old adolescent has in this CD-R disk. She looked at it, put it aside and it not even came clo...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, about 20 years ago I made a mixtape for my high school sweetheart. I poured my heart and soul and all those overwhelming feelings of love a 17 year old adolescent has in this CD-R disk. She ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bands Australia by Brixton Alley

Ongoing collection of artists who have supported Brixton Alley on their road to success down under. Some amazingly talented artists who all deserve to be cheered on!! Thank you!

• Regular
  • Ongoing collection of artists who have supported Brixton Alley on their road to success down under. Some amazingly talented artists who all deserve to be cheered on!! Thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old School Favourites - Darren Herft

Playlist of tracks from the 80s/90s era including Aussie classics!

• Regular
  • Playlist of tracks from the 80s/90s era including Aussie classics!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes