Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Roadtrip Playlist Exchange!

Feel free to post any and all roadtrip playlists and songs here! Something for everyone. Please feel free to follow if you enjoy my playlist, or have any tips. Genres:Mixture of everything although it is mainly hip hop, chill rap, with some unknowns,...

• Music Fan
  • Feel free to post any and all roadtrip playlists and songs here! Something for everyone. Please feel free to follow if you enjoy my playlist, or have any tips.    Genres: Mixture of ever...
  • wiretap
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Need new music for my Electric playlist

Hey,So I made this playlist a few days ago, It contains one of my favorite songs but it need some new blood. Feel free to share some songs / playlistsThnx y'all

• Visitor
  • Hey, So I made this playlist a few days ago, It contains one of my favorite songs but it need some new blood. Feel free to share some songs / playlists Thnx y'all
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

The Best Hip Hop Instrumentals & Beats Playlist

I think this is the best Hip Hop Instrumental & Beat playlist on Spotify. Tell me what you think. Tell me if i'm wrong. BP

• Roadie
  • I think this is the best Hip Hop Instrumental & Beat playlist on Spotify. Tell me what you think. Tell me if i'm wrong.   BP
  • SikkboiDags
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Women and their Beautiful Songs: Bold, Expressive and Unique

I welcome songs that fit... The themes are peace and love, breaking up, standing up for rights for water and to be free to be themselves. Variety of genres: pop, jazz, folk, folk pop and more. Mainstream or indie. ...Enjoy!

• Music Fan
  • I welcome songs that fit... The themes are peace and love, breaking up, standing up for rights for water and to be free to be themselves.  Variety of genres: pop, jazz, folk, folk pop and more.&...
  • pamnori
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Her is my EDM / Trance / Techno playlist

Here is my playlist with the best of EDM / Trance / Techno music. I've only added tracks I think is really good, everything from old hits to new . The playlist is regularly updated and is over 80 hours long, so I hope you find something good

• Casual Listener
  • Here is my playlist with the best of EDM / Trance / Techno music. I've only added tracks I think is really good, everything from old hits to new . The playlist is regularly updated and is over 80 hou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Uplifting trance at its best

My playlist Trance Gems has grown to more than 600 followers within 1 year!That's because my playlist contains only the best uplifting trance tracks. Go check it out yourself and don't forget to save the playlist by hitting the ♡ icon.Greets Michel

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist Trance Gems has grown to more than 600 followers within 1 year! That's because my playlist contains only the best uplifting trance tracks.   Go check it out yourself and don't for...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plug into our pick of the latest ELECTRO

Our latest update includes tracks and remixes by London Modular, illektrolab, Djedjotronic, Assembler Code, Adam Jay, Darkmode and more on labels like brokntoys, Electrix, Frustrated Funk, De Stijl and Detroit Underground...

• Composer
  • Our latest update includes tracks and remixes by London Modular, illektrolab, Djedjotronic, Assembler Code, Adam Jay, Darkmode and more on labels like brokntoys, Electrix, Frustrated Funk, De Stijl a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FRESH EDM 2020

Hey, Your best place to find new EDM music. Updated daily! Hope you like it

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,    Your best place to find new EDM music. Updated daily!   Hope you like it 😋
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Best of Live Praise! 🎉

I noticed there was a Best of Live Worship playlist but no Best of Live Praise playlist. Praising God is such a powerful thing we get to do and these songs have helped me position myself to praise God in all circumstances over the years! I pray that ...

• Visitor
  • I noticed there was a Best of Live Worship playlist but no Best of Live Praise playlist. Praising God is such a powerful thing we get to do and these songs have helped me position myself to praise Go...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rainy Day Cafe

Indie music and critically acclaimed music that would be perfect for a cafe on a rainy day.

• Casual Listener
  • Indie music and critically acclaimed music that would be perfect for a cafe on a rainy day.    
  • nuph
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Good Vibes Playlist - Always Updated

Charming Playlist For Daily activities  - Always Updatedenjoy 

• Casual Listener
  • Charming Playlist For Daily activities  - Always Updated enjoy 😋
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chilled Rap/Hip Hop (mostly UK)

open to suggestions

• open to suggestions
  • stoniestGerm
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2020 : #04

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi primera lista de reproducción

Esta es mi primer aporte espero les guste y sean parte de mis seguidores y les guste. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7Kb5LHviVkM9RNLoYllKAU?si=y5AX9kGqSl2LXXCf8_yUXw

• Regular
  • Esta es mi primer aporte espero les guste y sean parte de mis seguidores y les guste.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7Kb5LHviVkM9RNLoYllKAU?si=y5AX9kGqSl2LXXCf8_yUXw
  • olacfre
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A Suitable Playlist for Heartbreak

We all hate betrayal and unrequited love, right? because those shits lead us to heartbreak. Those shits are tiring and sometimes they can be overwhelming. But it's okay, it's a part of life. I've been there too, and I made a playlist about heartbreak...

• Visitor
  • We all hate betrayal and unrequited love, right? because those shits lead us to heartbreak. Those shits are tiring and sometimes they can be overwhelming. But it's okay, it's a part of life.  &...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

150BPM+ (Hardstyle, Hardcore, Frenchcore)

Hey, Got this playlist full of energy. Trying to update it whenever I find a fitting track! Hope you like it!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   Got this playlist full of energy. Trying to update it whenever I find a fitting track!   Hope you like it!🔥
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist with Atmospheric, Cinematic Chillhop / Lofi tracks

I made a playlist with atmospheric, cinematic Chillhop / Lofi tracks that I hope it will make you feel like a lead actor in a film noir movie! I believe it will be good for relaxing, reading or drinking your coffee while you're thinking of her/him! A...

• Music Fan
  • I made a playlist with atmospheric, cinematic Chillhop / Lofi tracks that I hope it will make you feel like a lead actor in a film noir movie! I believe it will be good for relaxing, reading or drink...
  • nuph
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Oasis - Arabic Chill Out

A new playlist with good vibes and Arabic oriental sounds.Will be updated Enjoy

• Casual Listener
  • A new playlist with good vibes and Arabic oriental sounds. Will be updated 😉 Enjoy 🤗
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

N/A

Recommend your songs & playlists!

• Recommend your songs & playlists!
  • RobCampbell
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes