Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Check out my Good Vibes #HipHop playlist!!!

Giving you good vibes and the latest Hip-Hop!https://open.spotify.com/playlist/10qJDqCQtGQgfmW5iGezHD?si=7dtS1k-rTTypH-A3WS_iLA

• Visitor
  • Giving you good vibes and the latest Hip-Hop! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/10qJDqCQtGQgfmW5iGezHD?si=7dtS1k-rTTypH-A3WS_iLA
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Rap Song around 2013 about Cheating

Hey guys, Im desperate to find a rap song that i listended to around 2013. I cannot remeber the artist or the exact lyrics but it was about the rapper not being able to stay faithful to his girl at home. He knows hes doing her wrong by getting around...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   Im desperate to find a rap song that i listended to around 2013. I cannot remeber the artist or the exact lyrics but it was about the rapper not being able to stay faithful to his ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative Playlists

Share your active collaborative playlists here. 

• Visitor
  • Share your active collaborative playlists here. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Psychedelic Metal Top 18 Songs Must Have Listen

Psychedelic Metal Top 18 Songs Must Have Listen created by me playlist!music i dreamed about since alot time ago since i learned use spotify i find my perfect music and want share with you this playlist listen leave you feedback about this music and ...

• Music Fan
  • Psychedelic Metal Top 18 Songs Must Have Listen created by me playlist! music i dreamed about since alot time ago since i learned use spotify i find my perfect music and want share with you this pla...
  • blusm1tusm
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

MixTape 01 2020

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, Week 01 2020 December 30 2019 - January 05 2020

WEEK01.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, Week  01 2020 December 30 2019 - January 05 2020  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 51

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week December 17-23 2019

Mixtape51.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week December 17-23 2019  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cool jazz playlist?

I love certain type of instruments on the jazz genre, like accordion or accordina or an organ, but I wonder, would someone else like my style too?

• Casual Listener
  • I love certain type of instruments on the jazz genre, like accordion or accordina or an organ, but I wonder, would someone else like my style too?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2020 : #02

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A playlist to keep you focused and motivated

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Lq76VMtLknpOFu93rgq3u?si=i4Z2tnIYQNe6AvWDgibr8A

• Regular
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Lq76VMtLknpOFu93rgq3u?si=i4Z2tnIYQNe6AvWDgibr8A 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey! is there anyone interested on listening to my playlist?

If you're feeling sad or lonely, why not listen to my playlist. playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6XoeEy587zXapuJewUyyEh

Screenshot_20200105-163146.jpg
  • If you're feeling sad or lonely, why not listen to my playlist. 🙂    playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6XoeEy587zXapuJewUyyEh 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

World Wide Undiscovered Hiphop-rap talents

Hi everyone, I love making Spotify playlists to promote talented artists. I get a lot of requests on Facebook and email from artists that share their music with me. So to honor those great music talents I created a new playlist called ' World Wide Un...

• Composer
  • Hi everyone,   I love making Spotify playlists to promote talented artists. I get a lot of requests on Facebook and email from artists that share their music with me. So to honor those great m...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Smooth Sounds: Smooth R&B Playlist

A new Smooth Sounds playlist, Smooth R&B. Random updates, at lease once monthly. The launch features music used from the Smooth Sounds playlist of 2019. New updates will begin in January. There will be additional playlists launching within this threa...

• Composer
  • A new Smooth Sounds playlist, Smooth R&B. Random updates, at lease once monthly. The launch features music used from the Smooth Sounds playlist of 2019. New updates will begin in January. There w...
  • kfallsjr
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BRAZIL SUNSET

Sunday Brunch - Catching up with your friends - Summer Days - Perfect for dancing alone - Classic Iconic Brazilian Singers - Sweet Melodies - Joy within - Champagne Bottle -Caipirinha worthy.

• Sunday Brunch - Catching up with your friends - Summer Days - Perfect for dancing alone - Classic Iconic Brazilian Singers - Sweet Melodies - Joy within - Champagne Bottle -Caipirinha worthy.
  • Walteralves
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

This is all you need on a cloudy day 😘

Poolside, Jungle, Parcels, Tame Impala and many more.Shuffle it and get up and sway!

• Regular
  • Poolside, Jungle, Parcels, Tame Impala and many more. Shuffle it and get up and sway!
  • Marigold24
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Electro refreshed!

Time for an Electro refresh! Our playlist is updated with tracks by the likes of D.I.E., Exzakt, Function, Maelstrom, Cestrian, PinballSpider and SC-164 on Clone West Coast Series, Tresor, Bass Agenda, Mechatronica, Avoidant and more...

• Composer
  • Time for an Electro refresh!  Our playlist is updated with tracks by the likes of D.I.E., Exzakt, Function, Maelstrom, Cestrian, PinballSpider and SC-164 on Clone West Coast Series, Tresor, Bass...
  • EPM-Music
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Happy Electro New Year!

Our first Electro update for 2020 features tracks by Carl Finlow, Lost Trax, Delta Funktionen, Scape One, James Shinra and D.I.E (aka Detroit In Effect), on labels like Frustrated Funk, Cultivated Electronics, Craigie Knowes, Clone West Coast Series ...

• Composer
  • Our first Electro update for 2020 features tracks by Carl Finlow, Lost Trax, Delta Funktionen, Scape One, James Shinra and D.I.E (aka Detroit In Effect), on labels like Frustrated Funk, Cultivated El...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Deliciously Dark Minimal & Sci Techno 🔥

Drop your deep & dark techno beats here, specifically minimal tech/micro house.

• Visitor
  • Drop your deep & dark techno beats here, specifically minimal tech/micro house.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Interested in Korean music (k-pop / k-rock / k-hip hop / k-rap) ?

Hey guys! I've been working on a consistently updated playlist featuring all the best modern Korean music, covering Korean genres such as k-pop, k-rock, k-hip hop, and k-rap! If you're looking to get into Korean music or are a veteran Korean music fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I've been working on a consistently updated playlist featuring all the best modern Korean music, covering Korean genres such as k-pop, k-rock, k-hip hop, and k-rap! If you're looking to get...
  • Zynphera
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2020 : #02

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes