Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Custom curated RnB & Hiphop playlist for early mornings

Just a mellow playlist with laid-back RnB and Hiphop tunes. Important to leave the order of the songs in custom to get the best experience.

• Music Fan
  • Just a mellow playlist with laid-back RnB and Hiphop tunes. Important to leave the order of the songs in custom to get the best experience. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New INDIE and ALTERNATIVE ROCK

Just updated this new 2019/2020 Indie and Alternative Rock playlist. 30+ songs. Updated weekly!

• Music Fan
  • Just updated this new 2019/2020 Indie and Alternative Rock playlist. 30+ songs. Updated weekly!
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

#PopTuesday 2020 (Indie Pop) : #02

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understa...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

chill vibes

best music to listen to while high, in deep thought, or just wanna be in a positive mood. beware that all of the artists are mainstream artists. updated daily. (X2)

• Casual Listener
  • best music to listen to while high, in deep thought, or just wanna be in a positive mood. beware that all of the artists are mainstream artists. updated daily.   (X2)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Late Night Ride Playlist

Late Night Ride - The perfect playlist for cruising late at night, driving home from (or to) work, unwinding your mind or hooking up with that special someone. It's all slow hip hop and r&b songs from your favorites. Over 200 songs and I update it ve...

• Music Fan
  • Late Night Ride - The perfect playlist for cruising late at night, driving home from (or to) work, unwinding your mind or hooking up with that special someone. It's all slow hip hop and r&b songs...
  • eiriksb
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Neutrino Feast - Songs to pass through you

Hello! I would like to share a playlist with songs to touch your soul, heal your heart and make you relax. Just like the neutrinos let this playlist pass through you!

• Regular
  • Hello!   I would like to share a playlist with songs to touch your soul, heal your heart and make you relax. Just like the neutrinos let this playlist pass through you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

High Tides & Good Vibes Playlist - Over 900 songs & updated weekly!

High Tides & Good Vibes - The perfect playlist for a mood boost, driving, vacations and the beach! Over 900 songs comprised of all genres and all decades of music. I add to it weekly. Sort by recently added and enjoy! https://open.spotify.com/playlis...

• Music Fan
  • High Tides & Good Vibes - The perfect playlist for a mood boost, driving, vacations and the beach! Over 900 songs comprised of all genres and all decades of music. I add to it weekly. Sort by rec...
  • sebaki17
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

21st century playlist { RadioJapie }

foster the people, the nextmen, milky chance, curtis harding, gorillaz & snoop dogg, the avener, warpaint, the machete nightclub, the roots, & more

• Music Fan
  • foster the people, the nextmen, milky chance, curtis harding, gorillaz & snoop dogg, the avener, warpaint, the machete nightclub, the roots, & more
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rasputin Vol. 25 - Heaven

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Moby, Led Zeppelin, Tina Turner, Billy Joel, Talking Heads, Muse, Peter Gabriel, etc. Previous volumes (until 25) can be found here: https://commun...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Moby, Led Zeppelin, Tina Turner, Billy Joel, Talking Heads, Muse, Peter Gabriel, etc. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Totally Techno

My favorite selection of what the Techno scene has to offer

• Regular
  • My favorite selection of what the Techno scene has to offer 💓🔊
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2020 : #02

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A fine pick of the best from the 60's 70's & 80's

For when your cassette deck is broken and your tapes are turned grey. From Bands like INXS, Led Zeppelin, Queen & Dire Straits to artists as Bruce Springsteen, Paul Simon and Bryan Adams. And mostly everything in between. A real 22 hour pleassure for...

• Casual Listener
  • For when your cassette deck is broken and your tapes are turned grey. From Bands like INXS, Led Zeppelin, Queen & Dire Straits to artists as Bruce Springsteen, Paul Simon and Bryan Adams. And mos...
  • HowardMarks
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

A light hearted playlist

Hi, a light hearted alternative / indie playlist in mix English & French. With classics and discoveries. Tell me what you think and your suggestions Love, Floyd

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, a light hearted alternative / indie playlist in mix English & French. With classics and discoveries. Tell me what you think and your suggestions 😉   Love, Floyd
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My Sexiest Playlist!

You can't listen to this playlist and tell me its not sexy as heck. This has low key become my favorite playlist to curate. Its not as large as some of my others but it jams and i update it frequently. Guaranteed good vibes. It's a lounge style mix w...

• Roadie
  • You can't listen to this playlist and tell me its not sexy as heck. 😆 This has low key become my favorite playlist to curate. Its not as large as some of my others but it jams and i update...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

softies blues soul & indie { RadioJapie }

valerie june, the shins, dez mona, bettie serveert, paolo nutini, zucchero, michael kiwanuka, alison krauss & union station, chris rea, death cab for cutie, dEUS, wilco, fleet foxes, fleetwood mac, iron & wine, calexico, & more

• Music Fan
  • valerie june, the shins, dez mona, bettie serveert, paolo nutini, zucchero, michael kiwanuka, alison krauss & union station, chris rea, death cab for cutie, dEUS, wilco, fleet foxes, fleetwood ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

If you like Rock songs...

Then here are some rock songs. Just a little something i put together that takes me back to my jr high/high school days when rock was heavy on that garage/grunge sound. Let me know what you think. (Listen on shuffle)

• Roadie
  • Then here are some rock songs. 😜 Just a little something i put together that takes me back to my jr high/high school days when rock was heavy on that garage/grunge sound. Let me know what ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superchill

Share a vibe.

• Visitor
  • Share a vibe.
  • NTransmission
  • Regular
  • 4 replies