Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

High Tides & Good Vibes Playlist - Over 900 songs & updated weekly!

High Tides & Good Vibes - The perfect playlist for a mood boost, driving, vacations and the beach! Over 900 songs comprised of all genres and all decades of music. I add to it weekly. Sort by recently added and enjoy! https://open.spotify.com/playlis...

• Music Fan
  • High Tides & Good Vibes - The perfect playlist for a mood boost, driving, vacations and the beach! Over 900 songs comprised of all genres and all decades of music. I add to it weekly. Sort by rec...
  • sebaki17
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

21st century playlist { RadioJapie }

foster the people, the nextmen, milky chance, curtis harding, gorillaz & snoop dogg, the avener, warpaint, the machete nightclub, the roots, & more

• Music Fan
  • foster the people, the nextmen, milky chance, curtis harding, gorillaz & snoop dogg, the avener, warpaint, the machete nightclub, the roots, & more
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rasputin Vol. 25 - Heaven

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Moby, Led Zeppelin, Tina Turner, Billy Joel, Talking Heads, Muse, Peter Gabriel, etc. Previous volumes (until 25) can be found here: https://commun...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Moby, Led Zeppelin, Tina Turner, Billy Joel, Talking Heads, Muse, Peter Gabriel, etc. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Totally Techno

My favorite selection of what the Techno scene has to offer

• Regular
  • My favorite selection of what the Techno scene has to offer 💓🔊
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2020 : #02

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A fine pick of the best from the 60's 70's & 80's

For when your cassette deck is broken and your tapes are turned grey. From Bands like INXS, Led Zeppelin, Queen & Dire Straits to artists as Bruce Springsteen, Paul Simon and Bryan Adams. And mostly everything in between. A real 22 hour pleassure for...

• Casual Listener
  • For when your cassette deck is broken and your tapes are turned grey. From Bands like INXS, Led Zeppelin, Queen & Dire Straits to artists as Bruce Springsteen, Paul Simon and Bryan Adams. And mos...
  • HowardMarks
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

A light hearted playlist

Hi, a light hearted alternative / indie playlist in mix English & French. With classics and discoveries. Tell me what you think and your suggestions Love, Floyd

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, a light hearted alternative / indie playlist in mix English & French. With classics and discoveries. Tell me what you think and your suggestions 😉   Love, Floyd
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My Sexiest Playlist!

You can't listen to this playlist and tell me its not sexy as heck. This has low key become my favorite playlist to curate. Its not as large as some of my others but it jams and i update it frequently. Guaranteed good vibes. It's a lounge style mix w...

• Roadie
  • You can't listen to this playlist and tell me its not sexy as heck. 😆 This has low key become my favorite playlist to curate. Its not as large as some of my others but it jams and i update...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

softies blues soul & indie { RadioJapie }

valerie june, the shins, dez mona, bettie serveert, paolo nutini, zucchero, michael kiwanuka, alison krauss & union station, chris rea, death cab for cutie, dEUS, wilco, fleet foxes, fleetwood mac, iron & wine, calexico, & more

• Music Fan
  • valerie june, the shins, dez mona, bettie serveert, paolo nutini, zucchero, michael kiwanuka, alison krauss & union station, chris rea, death cab for cutie, dEUS, wilco, fleet foxes, fleetwood ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

If you like Rock songs...

Then here are some rock songs. Just a little something i put together that takes me back to my jr high/high school days when rock was heavy on that garage/grunge sound. Let me know what you think. (Listen on shuffle)

• Roadie
  • Then here are some rock songs. 😜 Just a little something i put together that takes me back to my jr high/high school days when rock was heavy on that garage/grunge sound. Let me know what ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superchill

Share a vibe.

• Visitor
  • Share a vibe.
  • NTransmission
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Steve O's Rock Picks

Hey guys, I'm a music producer at Total Access Recording Studios in Los Angeles. This playlist is is made up of some of my favorite rock songs, and will be updated every two weeks!I will follow your playlist if you follow mine

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I'm a music producer at Total Access Recording Studios in Los Angeles. This playlist is is made up of some of my favorite rock songs, and will be updated every two weeks! I will f...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hip-Hop Conglomerate

A very diverse palate of Hip-Hop music. Updated daily. Listen on shuffle. If you need a source for good hip hop tune in.

• Roadie
  • A very diverse palate of Hip-Hop music. Updated daily. Listen on shuffle. If you need a source for good hip hop tune in. 
  • greytest
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Genre. Random Tracks. A Playlist For Homeless Songs.

Here's a compilation of weird and wonderful tracks that don't quite fit in other playlist. Updated Daily. I have many other playlists from many genre's... Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, House, Indie Rock, World Music, Hip-Hop, Electro. Psych...

• Roadie
  • Here's a compilation of weird and wonderful tracks that don't quite fit in other playlist. Updated Daily.   I have many other playlists from many genre's...   Including Funk, Jazz-Funk,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Baristas of the world, unite!

Hey all, I've started this one for all the baristas and home baristas out there. Enjoy!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hey all,   I've started this one for all the baristas and home baristas out there.   Enjoy!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

2020 Club House

2020 Club House : sharing music playlist for all music lovers from all around the world - Follow the Spotify community with only good vibes

• Music Fan
  • 🔥2020 Club House : sharing music playlist for all music lovers from all around the world - Follow the Spotify community with only good vibes🌴
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ambient Forest - A collection of ambient music evocative of a walk through the forest.

I just finished updating this list, has proved useful for personal sleep aid, and study focus. Some of you may find use in it as well.

• Regular
  • I just finished updating this list, has proved useful for personal sleep aid, and study focus. Some of you may find use in it as well. 🙂
  • Chana89
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Yume Gt - Live Set List

This is my playlist of the song I play live, please check it and follow. Is a very cool instrumental heavy metal music!Thank you

• Music Fan
  • This is my playlist of the song I play live, please check it and follow. Is a very cool instrumental heavy metal music! Thank you    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

40 Proof Playlist - 25 Whiskey Inspired Country Gems

Playlist Name: 40 Proof Country Playlist Description: Grab your favourite glass and uncork this sweet, smokey blend of Whiskey inspired Country Music, Alt. Country, Bluegrass, Roots and more. Tasting menu ft. a cool/eclectic mix of headliners and eme...

• Music Fan
  • Playlist Name:  40 Proof Country   Playlist Description: Grab your favourite glass and uncork this sweet, smokey blend of Whiskey inspired Country Music, Alt. Country, Bluegrass...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

50's 60's CROONERS

SPECTACULAR SINGERS OF MEMORABLE MELODIESCANTANTES ESPECTACULARES DE MELODÍAS MEMORABLES

• Roadie
  • SPECTACULAR SINGERS OF MEMORABLE MELODIES CANTANTES ESPECTACULARES DE MELODÍAS MEMORABLES
  • jesusrendon
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes