Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Dope rnb/ pop music

Hey everyone . Have a great pop/rnb . Track if anyone need that type music for their playlist https://open.spotify.com/track/7vRBxPnfUM5WMzJ2Usm4MJ?si=lXLgf8QtS-itTvFJ7-zWIg

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone . Have a great pop/rnb . Track if anyone need that type music for their playlist   https://open.spotify.com/track/7vRBxPnfUM5WMzJ2Usm4MJ?si=lXLgf8QtS-itTvFJ7-zWIg
  • JustLiev
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

80's Avant Disco

New Wave Infused, Experimental Disco Music From The End Of Its Era.

• Composer
  • New Wave Infused, Experimental Disco Music From The End Of Its Era.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Avant Funk

Psychedelic, Electronic & Avant-Garde Modern Funk Music.

• Composer
  • Psychedelic, Electronic & Avant-Garde Modern Funk Music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rare 70's Psych Funk

Obscure Funky Gems From Psychedelic Era.

• Composer
  • Obscure Funky Gems From Psychedelic Era.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trippy Disco

Freaky songs with the spirit of Disco music.

• Composer
  • Freaky songs with the spirit of Disco music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TOP 50 ELECTRONIC MUSIC!!!

What you were looking for IS HERE .... The best electronic music for you.

• Visitor
  • What you were looking for IS HERE .... The best electronic music for you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sick Flow Playlist

Hey.I got a hot flow playlist if anyone is interested

• Music Fan
  • Hey. I got a hot flow playlist if anyone is interested
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2018 in folk rock, americana and indie!

I’m always always hunting for new (or old) folk music, whether it err on the side of rock, country, electronica or anything!! I feel like folk rock can sometimes be quite a niche genre, so let’s exchange playlists! https://open.spotify.com/user/21zix...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m always always hunting for new (or old) folk music, whether it err on the side of rock, country, electronica or anything!! I feel like folk rock can sometimes be quite a niche genre, so let’s exch...
  • jessematas
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

New Year's themed version of Roots / Indie / Americana playlist

We do a regular playlist of roots / indie songs at our office - some artists we work with, and other songs we like. This week we decided to do a special version with some great songs to celebrate New Year's Day and beyond - both old and new songs, ho...

• Casual Listener
  • We do a regular playlist of roots / indie songs at our office - some artists we work with, and other songs we like. This week we decided to do a special version with some great songs to celebrate New...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tomorrowland 2018 Playlist (Dance/ House/ EDM music)

Tomorrowland playlist is to get your festival started. Yearly, over 200.000 people from all over the world visit this Dance event in Belgium. The best DJ’s around world play their newest music, featuring House, Dance , EDM and much more different gen...

• Roadie
  • Tomorrowland playlist is to get your festival started. Yearly, over 200.000 people from all over the world visit this Dance event in Belgium. The best DJ’s around world play their newest music, featu...
  • mastrng-com
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Electronic Dance Music Playlist

Hi All, i would like to share with you all my EMD playlist which has more than 300 tracks and will be updated regualrly. Music is my life!!!!!! Peace and love to all

• Regular
  • Hi All,   i would like to share with you all my EMD playlist which has more than 300 tracks and will be updated regualrly.    Music is my life!!!!!!   Peace and love to all ...
  • mastrng-com
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

The EDM Update

A playlist that gets completely refreshed monthly, just put this months playlist up and its the first collab! Give it a follow and let me know what you think!

• Music Fan
  • A playlist that gets completely refreshed monthly, just put this months playlist up and its the first collab! Give it a follow and let me know what you think!
  • buggas
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

4xA+E World Music Update, January 2020

Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 53 (January 2020).

World_Music.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 53 (January 2020).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Extensive playlist recs please

Working on a playlist to play at a large happy hour gathering of a diverse crowd every two weeks. Looking for songs everyone knows OR good playlist songs that always work. Thanks, pals.

• Regular
  • Working on a playlist to play at a large happy hour gathering of a diverse crowd every two weeks. Looking for songs everyone knows OR good playlist songs that always work. Thanks, pals. 
  • Craigk101
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 23

This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO. spotify:playlist:338mzWHX8nFiqS8RBTxv3t

Mixtape23.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO.     spotify:playlist:338mzWHX8nFiqS8RBTxv3t   &nbs...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 22

This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO.

Mixtape22.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO.  
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 21

This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO.

Mixtape21.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO.  
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 09 (Week 20)

Mixtape10.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CUMBIAS SONIDERAS PA BAILAR COMO EL VITOR

Pa' bailar sin parar!!. In the festivities of the popular neighborhoods of Mexico you dance in a curious and cheerful way with these songs.

• Roadie
  • Pa' bailar sin parar!!.   In the festivities of the popular neighborhoods of Mexico you dance in a curious and cheerful way with these songs.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes