Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

A Different December 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 48 : from November 29 to December 5, 2019 Selected and added : November 29 - 40 tracks November was a good month for indie / alternative music with 460 releases featured in the monthly playlist. End of the yea...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 48 : from November 29 to December 5, 2019   Selected and added : November 29 - 40 tracks     November was a good ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

A gift for the people who love house music

"Coat the rim of a glass with Funk. Add Disco, Afro and tropical house and fill with ice. Put in some Angelo Ferreri, Coeo, Disclosure, Mall Grab and Detroit swindle. Garnish with some soul and fresh cut grooves. Everything you need for a delicious h...

• Composer
  • "Coat the rim of a glass with Funk. Add Disco, Afro and tropical house and fill with ice. Put in some Angelo Ferreri, Coeo, Disclosure, Mall Grab and Detroit swindle. Garnish with some soul and fresh...
  • Mauriciocblzb
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deep House & Soulful House : 2000 - 2020

Here's a compilation of Deep and Soulful House tracks from 2000 to 2020. This playlist will be constantly updated I have many other playlists from many genre's... Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, Reggae, House, World Music, Hip-Hop, Electro. P...

• Roadie
  • Here's a compilation of Deep and Soulful House tracks from 2000 to 2020. This playlist will be constantly updated   I have many other playlists from many genre's...   Including Fun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[J-Pop] Dramatic Playlist by revyrain: AcrossTheRain™

Hello everyone. Let me introduce you one of my playlists.Most of the tracks here are Japanese, with a couple of Korean songs. AcrossTheRain™Do you missed someone beyond this light rain ? Or do you love to embrace the romance of hope and dreams in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. 🙂 Let me introduce you one of my playlists. Most of the tracks here are Japanese, with a couple of Korean songs.   AcrossTheRain™ Do you missed someone beyond this light ra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Last update of 2019 for our Electro playlist

It's full of Christmas crackers from D.I.E., Fleck ESC, Dark Prophet, Komka, Abstract Thought etc, on Clone, Delsin, Dekmantel, Bass Agenda, Uncanny Valley & more. Look out for our next update in January 2020!

• Composer
  • It's full of Christmas crackers from D.I.E., Fleck ESC, Dark Prophet, Komka, Abstract Thought etc, on Clone, Delsin, Dekmantel, Bass Agenda, Uncanny Valley & more.   Look out for our next...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

YOUR DAILY METAL PLAYLIST: a daily cup of the freshest & best metal (death, thrash, doom, metalcore)

YOUR DAILY METAL PLAYLISTA daily cup of the freshest & best metal (death, thrash, doom, groove, metalcore)Follow YourDailyMetal on Spotify and InstagramAdded daily: the best, newest & most brutal metaltracks from around the globe. Curated for your co...

• Regular
  • YOUR DAILY METAL PLAYLIST A daily cup of the freshest & best metal (death, thrash, doom, groove, metalcore) Follow YourDailyMetal on Spotify and Instagram Added daily: the best, newest &...
  • evlam26
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

[Playlists] Brand New Afro House // Playlist

Hello there! For fans of new and fresh "afro house" music I propose this playlist to which you can freely add your songs.This playlist also implicitly contains melodic techno but mainly concerns the "Afro" genre. Have fun and check this out! CheersKa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there!  For fans of new and fresh "afro house" music  I propose this playlist to which you can freely add your songs. This playlist also implicitly contains melodic techno but mainl...
  • Afrotech
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

50's 60's Chill Lounge

Anatomy of the first pieces of Chill Out and Lounge  

• Roadie
  • Anatomy of the first pieces of Chill Out and Lounge    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #51

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content December 19, 2019 - Time : 1 h 28 min...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution dezabel - Pop / R&B / Electronic playlist

Dear all, I'm an indy artist and would like to share my personal playlist with the music of my favorite artists and myself, of course. You will find popular artists such as H.E.R, Dua Lipa, Kelela and less known ones. I appreciate your support and wi...

• Music Fan
  • Dear all, I'm an indy artist and would like to share my personal playlist with the music of my favorite artists and myself, of course. You will find popular artists such as H.E.R, Dua Lipa, Kelela an...
  • dezabel
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

'Greek Swing' Primer

Hip-swaying jazzy swing music from Greece. A selection.

Greek swing.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Hip-swaying jazzy swing music from Greece. A selection.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Love Songs Exchange

Really happy with this playlist as it is very dear to meEnjoy!

• Gig Goer
  • Really happy with this playlist as it is very dear to me Enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New alt-rock release!

My favorite band DROOM released this monday a new EP with some cool alternative/psychedelic rock music:) Check it out! https://open.spotify.com/album/0pv3OV2kb0xdpbGyAnn0k8?si=t_q8xVIDQoWCTMgqtM_ASg

• Music Fan
  • My favorite band DROOM released this monday a new EP with some cool alternative/psychedelic rock music:)   Check it out!   https://open.spotify.com/album/0pv3OV2kb0xdpbGyAnn0k8?si=t_q8x...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Buon Natale a Tutti!

Stai cercando la migliore musica di Natale?Christmas Complete di 2mccm2 è la playlist di Natale più ampia e completa su Spotify. Con più di 2000 canzoni, è come avere una stazione radio natalizia di tua proprietà!Buon Natale!

• Roadie
  • Stai cercando la migliore musica di Natale? Christmas Complete di 2mccm2 è la playlist di Natale più ampia e completa su Spotify. Con più di 2000 canzoni, è come avere una stazione radio n...
  • davissunn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #51

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PARA BAILAR EN EL CLIMAX DE UN BUEN REVENTON

Para bailar al máximo hasta que el cuerpo aguante. Todance to the fullest until the body endures.

• Roadie
  • Para bailar al máximo hasta que el cuerpo aguante.   Todance to the fullest until the body endures.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MANKIIND PRESENTS Chilly I

MANKIIND PRESENTS: Chilly IAs a new user I would've never thought I'd join Spotify. But once I saw everyone's "Top 10" or "Year End" list I knew I had to make a change. From a guy that was a born breed Apple Music user this was insane. But it was tim...

IMG_8037.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • MANKIIND PRESENTS: Chilly I As a new user I would've never thought I'd join Spotify. But once I saw everyone's "Top 10" or "Year End" list I knew I had to make a change. From a guy that was a born b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Post your favourite Cinematic Music tracks and playlists here

Our playlist featuring Bonobo, Tycho, Massive Attack, Kiasmos, Hidden Orchestra, Jon Hopkins and more Love to hear what you think of it. And please share your favourite Cinematic Soundshttps://open.spotify.com/user/hereandnowrec/playlist/4rsdoonjHfQo...

• Music Fan
  • Our playlist featuring Bonobo, Tycho, Massive Attack, Kiasmos, Hidden Orchestra, Jon Hopkins and more   Love to hear what you think of it. And please share your favourite Cinematic Sounds htt...
  • kyrra
  • Gig Goer
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Yallah Let's share Arabic Playlists!

Yallah let's all share our Arabic music! They can be lit playlists for parties or calm songs, really all vibes are accepted

• Regular
  • Yallah let's all share our Arabic music! They can be lit playlists for parties or calm songs, really all vibes are accepted 🙂
  • moshahin
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes