Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

NEW YEAR’S EVE SURF & ROLL

Ready for New Year's Eve? Here is the right music with lots of Surf, Rockabilly and Rock 'n' Roll tunes. Let the party begin

• Casual Listener
  • Ready for New Year's Eve? Here is the right music with lots of Surf, Rockabilly and Rock 'n' Roll tunes. Let the party begin
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CHRISTMAS SURF ROCK

Santa Claus is coming to you. Enjoy a surfy Christmas mood. Best of instrumental Surf Rock, guitar & reverb bands

• Casual Listener
  • Santa Claus is coming to you. Enjoy a surfy Christmas mood. Best of instrumental Surf Rock, guitar & reverb bands
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HABANA SENSATION 🏝️ EL RITMO DE CUBA

Cadencia latina desde la isla mágica. Latin cadence from the magical island. Bonus track

• Roadie
  • Cadencia latina desde la isla mágica.  Latin cadence from the magical island. Bonus track
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Show me your best downtempo song/playlist

Hello guys, I'm looking for the most downtempo song. Share your stuff with me, if I like it I will probably follow you. Could be any genre. Here is an example of ambiance I am searching.

• Gig Goer
  • Hello guys, I'm looking for the most downtempo song.  Share your stuff with me, if I like it I will probably follow you. Could be any genre.   Here is an example of ambiance I am searchi...
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 26 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 26 replies
  • 2 likes

Unusual relaxing music

As the name suggests : sometimes OSTs, sometimes little-known artists, sometimes classical but always for chill

• Casual Listener
  • As the name suggests : sometimes OSTs, sometimes little-known artists, sometimes classical but always for chill 😉
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Japie's 21 century

songs of this century. foster the people, milky chance, gorillaz & snoop dogg, the avener, warpaint, the machete nightclub, the roots, & more

• Music Fan
  • songs of this century. foster the people, milky chance, gorillaz & snoop dogg, the avener, warpaint, the machete nightclub, the roots, & more
  • Ricky00924
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The BIGGEST EDM Playlist Ever!

#EDM #BigroomHouse #Hardstyle #Trance #Psytrance #BrazilianBass #ProgressiveHouse #FutureHouse And More!!! In this Playlist you will find aritsts like Dimitri vegas & Like Mike, Hardwell, Headhunterz, Da Tweekaz, Armin Van Buuren, W&W, Vini Vici, Alo...

• Casual Listener
  • #EDM #BigroomHouse #Hardstyle #Trance #Psytrance #BrazilianBass #ProgressiveHouse #FutureHouse And More!!!   In this Playlist you will find aritsts like Dimitri vegas & Like Mike, Hardwell...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Minimal 80's Electronic Waves

A comprehensive selection of the best Minimal 80's Electronic tracks you may not have heard!

• Visitor
  • A comprehensive selection of the best Minimal 80's Electronic tracks you may not have heard!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Best EDM Playlist

The Playlist This is the best EDM Playlist EVER.Hope you enjoy it!!!

• Casual Listener
  • The Playlist  This is the best EDM Playlist EVER. Hope you enjoy it!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cinematic trip (Trip-hop & Movie lines/Dialogs and sound effects)

A selection of trip-hop sounds with a very cinematic atmosphere, scattered with dialogs and sound effects. Curated by @GillianDelvigne from @lesfouineursduson

• Composer
  • A selection of trip-hop sounds with a very cinematic atmosphere, scattered with dialogs and sound effects. Curated by @GillianDelvigne from @lesfouineursduson  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 12 likes
  • music exchange
  • 16 replies
  • 12 likes

Future Noir / Cinematic 80s Vibes for Cyberpunks

People have responded to this playlist pretty well so I decided to share it here. I made a focused playlist that features retro synths, Vaporwave, ambient soundscapes and in general a strong cinematic 80s vibe - the result is something that transport...

• Regular
  • People have responded to this playlist pretty well so I decided to share it here. I made a focused playlist that features retro synths, Vaporwave, ambient soundscapes and in general a stron...
  • mavrokley
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

German Rap (Deutschrap) / American Rap

Hey guys, got a Playlist with German Rap (Deutschrap) and American Rap, would be glad if you checked it out! ☺♥

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, got a Playlist with German Rap (Deutschrap) and American Rap, would be glad if you checked it out! ☺♥
  • Dyma
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno Mine

Weekly mining for new tracks. Expect the hardest, rawest and most industrial techno sounds.

• Casual Listener
  • Weekly mining for new tracks. Expect the hardest, rawest and most industrial techno sounds.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A playlist for when you just wanna be sad

https://open.spotify.com/user/saksham_98/playlist/6bP8uOWgLSfbKLrCCMgrps?si=gD3z9NJBR0mVR2g16vvHmw Plenty of mainstream as well as some of my favorite indie artists expressing their feelings in the songs everyone relates to at some point in their lif...

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/saksham_98/playlist/6bP8uOWgLSfbKLrCCMgrps?si=gD3z9NJBR0mVR2g16vvHmw   Plenty of mainstream as well as some of my favorite indie artists expressing their feelings...
  • Tassa
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

SALSA, THE RHYTHM OF LOVE

Selección de la mejor Salsa internacional para a bailar al ritmo del amor. Selection of the best international Salsa to dance to the rhythm of love.

• Roadie
  • Selección de la mejor Salsa internacional para a bailar al ritmo del amor.   Selection of the best international Salsa to dance to the rhythm of love.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #50

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content December 12, 2019 - Time : 1 h 21 min...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

60s 70s ☮️ Peace & Love

Bands and soloists who made time in the Hippie decade of the 60s and 70s.Bandas y solistas que hicieron época en la decada Hippie de los 60s y 70s

• Roadie
  • Bands and soloists who made time in the Hippie decade of the 60s and 70s. Bandas y solistas que hicieron época en la decada Hippie de los 60s y 70s    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Softies selection [indie & folk & rock & more]

valerie june, the shins, dez mona, bettie serveert, alison krauss & union station, death cab for cutie, dEUS, wilco, fleet foxes, fleetwood mac, iron & wine, calexico, & more

• Music Fan
  • valerie june, the shins, dez mona, bettie serveert, alison krauss & union station, death cab for cutie, dEUS, wilco, fleet foxes, fleetwood mac, iron & wine, calexico, & more
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share your Soundtrack of 2019

Hey folks!Every year I make my own Soundtrack of (year) playlist. It's my favourite songs that year, good memories, good concerts and old songs reflowering. My question to you is: how's your year been? Please share Here's my soundtrack of 2019!

• Roadie
  • Hey folks! Every year I make my own Soundtrack of (year) playlist. It's my favourite songs that year, good memories, good concerts and old songs reflowering. My question to you is: how's your year b...
  • SomethingToSay
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes