Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Superuser Contribution NEW INDIE PLAYLIST [SHOEGAZE, ALTERNATIVE INDIE, DREAMPOP, BEDROOMPOP, UNDERCURRENT, LO-FI]

Do you ever walk somewhere and hear a song you like but have to Shazam it to know what that song is called before you add it to your playlist? Well this playlist will have what you're looking for if you're into the Dreampop /Shoegaze music! Only you ...

82CAC906-63A9-4DAD-A83D-C9C570962647.jpeg
  • Regular
  • Do you ever walk somewhere and hear a song you like but have to Shazam it to know what that song is called before you add it to your playlist? Well this playlist will have what you're looking for if ...
  • MIGHTY21221
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music with a Message

This playlist is about self-empowerment, soul, passion for life & compassion for others, & deep emotions. You'll see quite a variety in genre, style, and mood. To name a few of the broad concepts for you, this playlist includes ballads about love, lo...

• Regular
  • This playlist is about self-empowerment, soul, passion for life & compassion for others, & deep emotions. You'll see quite a variety in genre, style, and mood. To name a few of the broad conc...
  • LoveisBeautiful
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Shearing my muisc to all of you

If you are looking to a deep Singer-Songwriter/acoustic music with a message to discover, maybe this is the song.I am just inviting you to listen to it and follow me if you like it.

• Visitor
  • If you are looking to a deep Singer-Songwriter/acoustic music with a message to discover, maybe this is the song. I am just inviting you to listen to it and follow me if you like it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share your halloween playlists

Halloween is here, and we need the music to accompany our celebrations! Share your halloween playlist with the world in this thread.I can start by sharing mine, an indie/alternative halloween playlist sprinkled with some halloween classics for good m...

• Casual Listener
  • Halloween is here, and we need the music to accompany our celebrations! Share your halloween playlist with the world in this thread. I can start by sharing mine, an indie/alternative halloween playl...
  • _thelostfiles_
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Share: All time favorite playlist back @ 20's

I believed the best music in my time is at 2000's.And i think listening a good playlist will definitely having you a good time.Check this, if you like the genre..you can followed. spotify:playlist:5DEBxnESKxKz5L8wr60DFP spotify:playlist:5Agn7Mmco70wW...

• Music Fan
  • I believed the best music in my time is at 2000's. And i think listening a good playlist will definitely having you a good time. Check this, if you like the genre..you can followed.  spotify:...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Djent Stargazing

“A Djent Mix for Stargazing” Djent can be one of the more pretier and accessible genre's of Metal and so I was inspired to do a playlist for stargazing, of Djent tracks I love.

ACRAFTED2.png DJENTSTAR.png
  • Community Legend
  • “A Djent Mix for Stargazing”   Djent can be one of the more pretier and accessible genre's of Metal and so I was inspired to do a playlist for stargazing, of Djent tracks I love.  
  • guitarsuxxx
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

perfect playlist to study to, relax to, clean the house to - lofi vibes

Hey guys, just made this new playlist. perfect for studying or relaxing on a lazy day! let me know what you think! feel free to follow and comment your playlists so i can follow

• Regular
  • Hey guys,    just made this new playlist. perfect for studying or relaxing on a lazy day! let me know what you think! feel free to follow and comment your playlists so i can follow 🙂
  • diego93
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #45

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Winter Solstice ambient playlist

Dragon Extinction has created a new playlist starting with their new single, Earth Dreams of Snow. I wanted to create the perfect playlist for this season, something to help with the hectic season this can be, as well as some stimulating tunes to hel...

• Roadie
  • Dragon Extinction has created a new playlist starting with their new single, Earth Dreams of Snow. I wanted to create the perfect playlist for this season, something to help with the hectic season th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

20 song exchange

Anyone wanna exchange playlists? 20 songs as diverse as possible. Themed. Whichever, I'm not picky. Just not 20 versions of the same song..unless they're all extremely different. Which in that case I'm mildly curious as to what song could be remade 2...

• Visitor
  • Anyone wanna exchange playlists? 20 songs as diverse as possible. Themed. Whichever, I'm not picky. Just not 20 versions of the same song..unless they're all extremely different. Which in that case I...
  • kjnyc
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Ambient music for Winter Solstice

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unique EDM Playlist [Unique] [Updated Weekly] [Playlist]

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"New Music" From November 2018

Do you remember what was new a year ago? This are some tracks realeses at the beginning of November from last year spotify:track:7v7bB1jnroP6RjogqZqGQV:small spotify:track:3CxVrGzFlL4TVWx4bcAxTg:small spotify:track:6Jyrxeqwb1jFjhYgZyP1f2:small spotif...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Do you remember what was new a year ago?   This are some tracks realeses at the beginning of November from last year   spotify:track:7v7bB1jnroP6RjogqZqGQV:small  spotify:t...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #45

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Electronic Playlist

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Community Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mellow playlist exchange

that post is dedicated to anyone who wants to promoteis mellow playlist and exchange

• Music Fan
  • that post is dedicated to anyone who wants to promote is mellow playlist and exchange 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Non Mainstream Hip Hop Playlist

Playlist with a ton of non mainstream music from popular and upcoming rappers. Give it a follow if y’all fw it.

• Music Fan
  • Playlist with a ton of non mainstream music from popular and upcoming rappers. Give it a follow if y’all fw it. 
  • hthanga21
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

We call it "Techno"

Hello, i´m from Germany and i created a Techno playlist wich i would like to share with you. Playlist contains Songs by:Deborah De LucaMarika RossaJoyhauserKlanglosCharlotte De WitteMark DekodaRegalSpektreJuliet FoxAmelie LensHidden EmpireBoris Brejc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i´m from Germany and i created a Techno playlist wich i would like to share with you.   Playlist contains Songs by: Deborah De Luca Marika Rossa Joyhauser Klanglos Charlotte De Wi...
  • qlinerecords200
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes