Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Post Your Party Playlists

best party playlists here, this is the playlist here https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3A28WBbjWZvJFVKkELz30V?si=udIqDhpVTy6rwSkNBAsBPg

• Composer
  • best party playlists here, this is the playlist here   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3A28WBbjWZvJFVKkELz30V?si=udIqDhpVTy6rwSkNBAsBPg
  • K-I-M
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #42

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content October 17, 2019 - Time : 1 h 29 min Tip : f...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   Note :...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The old Church - A Spiritual Journey

Travel back in time and step into this soulful church of love, where we all chant together. Strictly vintage and rare gospel music and spirituals. Hallelujah!

• Roadie
  • Travel back in time and step into this soulful church of love, where we all chant together. Strictly vintage and rare gospel music and spirituals. Hallelujah!
  • davissunn
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotyparty

Listen to this playlist you will surely like, they are songs by 2 great artists of electronic music, ¨ you will enter it¨

• Casual Listener
  • Listen to this playlist you will surely like, they are songs by 2 great artists of electronic music, ¨ you will enter it¨
  • wilson20
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Does it sound familiar? mixable songs

Hello to all,there are songs, even and not always resembling each other, that play in my head like they can be mixed together. Some time ago, I tried the experiment of a one-hour playlist consisting of only two alternating songs. If you are curious y...

• Composer
  • Hello to all, there are songs, even and not always resembling each other, that play in my head like they can be mixed together. Some time ago, I tried the experiment of a one-hour playlist consistin...
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

My Playlist

Follow my please. 

• Visitor
  • Follow my please. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enjoy morning work while listening to Upbeat music/playlist

Upbeat Music While Working at Home (Morning)https://open.spotify.com/playlist/709RsxC8gkDYsLoSI7rvOg

• Upbeat Music While Working at Home (Morning)https://open.spotify.com/playlist/709RsxC8gkDYsLoSI7rvOg
  • AdamTwoStep
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Crisp new ELECTRO

Tracks on the likes of Klakson, Dekmantel, Solar One Music, Nocta Numerica & Ilian Tape by Galaxian, Animistic Beliefs, Fastgraph, Nullptr, Client_03, Freedom Engine & more in our updated playlist. Head this way...

• Composer
  • Tracks on the likes of Klakson, Dekmantel, Solar One Music, Nocta Numerica & Ilian Tape by Galaxian, Animistic Beliefs, Fastgraph, Nullptr, Client_03, Freedom Engine & more in our updated pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

JAZZ please listen to these amazing jazz musicians that have little audience

https://open.spotify.com/user/21zk6kx3vnlhohrbuyqyjfnzi/playlist/1mpfZ7mJov4aYL20x74up0?si=70hxEBIDQQ-jrLWil_x4qA

• Composer
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/21zk6kx3vnlhohrbuyqyjfnzi/playlist/1mpfZ7mJov4aYL20x74up0?si=70hxEBIDQQ-jrLWil_x4qA
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #42

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

share your best lo-fi playlists here ! :)

Here's my super chill lo-fi playlist that's perfect for when you're studying.

• Composer
  • Here's my super chill lo-fi playlist that's perfect for when you're studying.  
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Weekly Indie Discovery Playlist

Hey everyone! Thanks for sending me music last week! I'm listening to everything that gets messaged to me or posted in the comments. It doesn't always fit the vibe of my weekly indie/alternative playlist, but I'm keeping it saved for other playlists ...

• Music Fan
  • Hey everyone! Thanks for sending me music last week! I'm listening to everything that gets messaged to me or posted in the comments. It doesn't always fit the vibe of my weekly indie/alternative play...
  • Aryanbe
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

PINK FLOYD - Tributes & Covers

I've gathered together a BUNCH of Pink FLoyd covers and tributes into a big list. Left off some of the really bad stuff. But for us Pink Floyd fans, different interpretations of the greatest band of al time are sometimes a cool listen!spotify:user:12...

• Casual Listener
  • I've gathered together a BUNCH of Pink FLoyd covers and tributes into a big list.  Left off some of the really bad stuff. But for us Pink Floyd fans, different interpretations of the greatest ba...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Te aseguro que esto es buena música, te lo apuesto

Hermosas damas y caballeros, si están buscando buena música, la encontramos aquí, escuchen y vean.

• Casual Listener
  • Hermosas damas y caballeros, si están buscando buena música, la encontramos aquí, escuchen y vean.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello Guys! I made this nostalgic list that makes your heart warmer.

These songs are memory of my life. When I listen to this, I get flashbacks of my past. The meaning of Life and Love. Do enjoy!

• Visitor
  • These songs are memory of my life. When I listen to this, I get flashbacks of my past. The meaning of Life and Love. Do enjoy!  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

playlisz

So check it out!

• Visitor
  • So check it out!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] 2019: Recollection - Pop, Indie, R&B, Folk, Alternative

Some of the best music out of any genre this year, organized in a seamless 5 hour playlist. I would love some feedback!

• Casual Listener
  • Some of the best music out of any genre this year, organized in a seamless 5 hour playlist. I would love some feedback!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution sad late nights alone

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Community Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes