Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Looking for songs for new playlist "Flow with that 🔥"

Back with another playlist! This one kicks off with Halsey's latest single Graveyard followed by one of mine. I'm looking for R&B and Pop songs, and want to feature new and rising artists! Post a song you'd like me to consider for the playlist. As al...

• Composer
  • Back with another playlist! This one kicks off with Halsey's latest single Graveyard followed by one of mine. I'm looking for R&B and Pop songs, and want to feature new and rising artists! Post a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #40

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

September Mix

Saw some others doing this and so I figured I'd share my month-end playlist! How I describe my month-end playlist is like this: "Songs discovered, rediscovered or on repeat in [insert month here]", meaning this isn't just new songs, just stuff I have...

• Composer
  • Saw some others doing this and so I figured I'd share my month-end playlist!  How I describe my month-end playlist is like this: "Songs discovered, rediscovered or on repeat in [insert month he...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wake Up Mix - Half an Hour Every Day Selected

Half an hour of music every day for your awakening, to go to work, to drink tea, to do what you want breaking the day.Save the songs you like, the playlists are updated every ten days. Finally, in the monthly playlist, you'll find 15 hours of music.h...

• Composer
  • Half an hour of music every day for your awakening, to go to work, to drink tea, to do what you want breaking the day. Save the songs you like, the playlists are updated every ten days. Finally, in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Emotional Christmas Music

Hi all! Without further ado, I'd like to point you to my Spotify playlist'Emotional Christmas Music' with a carefully curated selectionof emotional and often not so well known songs by great artists. Enjoy!

• Music Fan
  • Hi all!   Without further ado, I'd like to point you to my Spotify playlist 'Emotional Christmas Music' with a carefully curated selection of emotional and often not so well known songs by g...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Interesting songs for this week

New songs you need to check:New Cheers,René

• Community Legend
  • New songs you need to check: New   Cheers, René
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for the song that has a sample clip of Mae West in it.

Song that has a sample of Mae West saying "When I'm good I'm very good but when I'm bad I'm better"

• Visitor
  • Song that has a sample of Mae West saying "When I'm good I'm very good but when I'm  bad I'm better"
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DJ Foreign

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3OBRCP1FcfNLUqHOon2xY1?si=k-k5_M3GQJejmvn70F8KKw

• Gig Goer
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/3OBRCP1FcfNLUqHOon2xY1?si=k-k5_M3GQJejmvn70F8KKw
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Music

spotify:track:4b61IZpHhjRpIxCTY78u0x

• Music Fan
  • spotify:track:4b61IZpHhjRpIxCTY78u0x
  • djforeign
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP 10 Tracks September 2019

Remember this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 tracks streaming this month of September (source Last.fm ) spotify:track:59hTyVs...

TOP10trackssSeptember.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Remember  this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 tracks streaming this m...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Time to get moving with some slamming ELECTRO!

...from the likes of Animistic Beliefs, Maelstrom, Darkmode, RAFF, Kosh, Assembler Code & Jensen Interceptor on Solar One Music, Mechatronica, Skint, 20/20 Vision, Octane, BAKK, C-KNOW-EVIL and more.

• Composer
  • ...from the likes of Animistic Beliefs, Maelstrom, Darkmode, RAFF, Kosh, Assembler Code & Jensen Interceptor on Solar One Music, Mechatronica, Skint, 20/20 Vision, Octane, BAKK, C-KNOW-EVIL and m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Next Gen EDM | a Playlist for Innovative EDM

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #40

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fresh Singles September 2019

This is the Playlist Fresh Singles September, remember all this tracks are released as singles during September already over 400 of them and counting, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to know all the released singles from August you can find i...

September 2019.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is the Playlist Fresh Singles September, remember all this tracks are released as singles during September already over 400 of them and counting, enjoy it!!!    PS Remeber that if yo...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes

Musica Latina: Playlists of the best!

Hola! Fiesta Pop Latina - This will be the playlist for your day!... Pop / Trap / Salsa / Reggaeton / Rock / Bachata... and more. Something for everyone! Bad BunnyMarc AnthonyManáMalumaGloria TreviCelia CruzNatti NatashaAlejandro SanzShakraAnd much m...

IMG_3725.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hola!   Fiesta Pop Latina - This will be the playlist for your day!... Pop / Trap / Salsa / Reggaeton / Rock / Bachata... and more. Something for everyone!     Bad Bunny...
  • Inspirandre
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

4xA+E World Music Update, October 2019

Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 50 (October 2019).

World_Music.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 50 (October 2019).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UK new House music playlists?

Hi, i'm looking to get our new track Inhale Exhale on a 'UK House Music playlist' for new artists/recent releases. Can anyone recommend any please that we might stand a chance of getting on? It's a minefield out there!Thanks in advance. Monotor. If a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm looking to get our new track Inhale Exhale on a 'UK House Music playlist' for new artists/recent releases. Can anyone recommend any please that we might stand a chance of getting on? It's a m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes