Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Superuser Contribution Submit productivity playlist for work & study

Hey all,I'm looking for some great playlists for productivity. Let's share! Here's one that I've made: Smooth out your day with 70+ hours of the best smooth jazz instrumentals

• Roadie
  • Hey all, I'm looking for some great playlists for productivity. Let's share! Here's one that I've made:   Smooth out your day with 70+ hours of the best smooth jazz instrumentals
  • bossababy
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 25 Tracks 2004

My picks for this year, IMHO the best of this year.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • My picks for this year, IMHO the best of this year.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 38

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week September 16 to 22 2019

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week September 16 to 22 2019
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A Trippy Electronic List For High Heads

Lo-Fi/House/Uplifting/Trippy/Deep/Techno/Indietronica/Chilllllll This is a tryout, so I'd like to hear feedbacks

• Gig Goer
  • Lo-Fi/House/Uplifting/Trippy/Deep/Techno/Indietronica/Chilllllll   This is a tryout, so I'd like to hear feedbacks
  • Sytrus
  • Gig Goer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #100

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #100 Handpicked selection compiled by soundofus.com, of 30 songs in French, including Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, new releases from France, Belgium, Quebec and Switzerland. Sunday 22, 2019 - running time: 1 h...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #100   Handpicked selection compiled by soundofus.com, of 30 songs in French, including Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, new releases from France, Belgiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Danceable upbeat Dnb/Electro/Trance playlist!

Perfect for dancing and really uplifting playlist. Please follow.Any suggestions, are welcomed.Drum and bass, Complextro(Electro) and Trance, all in that order.Shuffle off, and Crossfade ON with 12 seconds setting, recommended.

• Music Fan
  • Perfect for dancing and really uplifting playlist. Please follow. Any suggestions, are welcomed. Drum and bass, Complextro(Electro) and Trance, all in that order. Shuffle off, and Crossfade ON wit...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW SPOTIFY INDIE PLAYLIST [Dreampop, SHOEGAZE, INDIE ROCK AND MORE] UPDATED EVER FRIDAY

If you are one of those music listeners who enjoy a good ole' indie song to listen to on a road trip to nowhere or somewhere, or the kind of person who likes music that takes you places in your mind then my new playlist is for you! I update it every ...

6A5D7EE6-1B8F-4088-981A-C52D4CC07E4F.jpeg E248AA2D-0D59-4AC7-AF31-986417139D95.png
  • Regular
  •     If you are one of those music listeners who enjoy a good ole' indie song to listen to on a road trip to nowhere or somewhere, or the kind of person who likes music that takes you ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album of the Week: Joel Paterson – ‘Let It Be Guitar! Joel Paterson Plays the Beatles’

The album of the week comes from a completely different musical corner than the playlist of the week. Joel Paterson is an amazing guitarist. I discovered him for me some time ago in relation to Deke Dickerson on YouTube. With his unique style of Jazz...

• Composer
  • The album of the week comes from a completely different musical corner than the playlist of the week. Joel Paterson is an amazing guitarist. I discovered him for me some time ago in relation to Deke ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Witching Hour

Songs for late at night when everything is still...suggestions welcome, followers embraced Gerr

• Roadie
  • Songs for late at night when everything is still... suggestions welcome, followers embraced  Gerr
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

august playlist

once again, my favourite songs i've discovered/rediscovered this month and compiled into a playlist! give it a listen, recommend your own playlists or songs, artisits and albums based on this!

• Roadie
  • once again, my favourite songs i've discovered/rediscovered this month and compiled into a playlist! give it a listen, recommend your own playlists or songs, artisits and albums based on this!
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for Indie/Folk/Pop/Alternative Playlists and Music...

If you think your music or playlist fit´s into my "This sunny side up" playlist, please post it here!!!

• Roadie
  • If you think your music or playlist fit´s into my "This sunny side up" playlist, please post it here!!!
  • Slowfox1
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Listen to my new experimental Folk Album...

Hi,I just released an album with a bit of a experimental approach. I would like to get some feedback on it... On my artists profile you will find some background info of how it was recorded.Have a relaxed time of listening,John

John_Peach.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Hi, I just released an album with a bit of a experimental approach. I would like to get some feedback on it...   On my artists profile you will find some background info of how it was recorde...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

listen to my new indie single !

hi community ! recently i started to upload my music on spotify and i'm trying to get people to listen to my music and give me some feedback ! this song is has a very soft instrumental and i could say my influences are beabadoobee, elliott smith, fen...

• Gig Goer
  • hi community !    recently i started to upload my music on spotify and i'm trying to get people to listen to my music and give me some feedback !   this song is has a very soft ins...
  • Slowfox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GeT_DuCkTs Playlist

This is a collection of all the songs I regularly listen to. Playlist is updated randomly monday to friday. The playlists main genre(s) are Sad songs and normal Rap.

• Regular
  • This is a collection of all the songs I regularly listen to. Playlist is updated randomly monday to friday. The playlists main genre(s) are Sad songs and normal Rap.
  • marcusjaron
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

End 2018 and welcome 2019 with a loud blast music

If we have same taste in music brows my profile. don't forget to follow my playlist if you like it, thanks so much

• Casual Listener
  • If we have same taste in music brows my profile. don't forget to follow my playlist if you like it, thanks so much 😉
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The best rap

• Visitor
  • <iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/6Zk6ZK3MxHIMXwMte7AJJ7" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>
  • leolindholm
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

You'll definitely love these playlists!

Hello everyone Here are some of my playlists that will amplify the mood of your day. Give it a play and if you liked it, you can follow and share it to your friends. Follow me for updates Mark Angelo Play It CoolCoffee and Rainy DaysClassic Drive

• Regular
  • Hello everyone 😄 Here are some of my playlists that will amplify the mood of your day. Give it a play and if you liked it, you can follow and share it to your friends.   Follow me for update...
  • leolindholm
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Dance, Pop, House & EDM Hits - A Selection of KHB Music, X-WaveZ & Handmade Tunes Releases

Dance, Pop & EDM Hits - A Selection of KHB Music, X-WaveZ & Handmade Tunes Releases. Listen our Radio and Short Versions from great Pop, Dance, EDM, House

• Regular
  • Dance, Pop & EDM Hits - A Selection of KHB Music, X-WaveZ & Handmade Tunes Releases. Listen our Radio and Short Versions from great Pop, Dance, EDM, House  
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Playlist: Soundjungle`s Electronic DANCE Music Pearls

Soundjungle`s Electronic DANCE Music Pearls - Hot new EDM, Dance , NuDisco, Deep House and more Hits You find the Submission-Link in Playlist Description...

• Regular
  • Soundjungle`s Electronic DANCE Music Pearls - Hot new EDM, Dance , NuDisco, Deep House and more Hits   You find the Submission-Link in Playlist Description...
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes