Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

[PlaylistExchange] Alternative Rock Playlist

Hey y'all,If you are into Rock Music like just as I am, then come and check my playlist.I'll start updating it daily soon and I think we're getting somewhere.

• Music Fan
  • Hey y'all, If you are into Rock Music like just as I am, then come and check my playlist. I'll start updating it daily soon and I think we're getting somewhere.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tight ELECTRO beats

Head this way for some tight Electro beats >>> new additions from Transparent Sound, Franck Kartell, Exzakt, Delta Funktionen, Lewski, Assembler Code & Jensen Interceptor, The Hacker, False Persona & more, gracing the likes of SolarOneMusic, Monotone...

• Composer
  • Head this way for some tight Electro beats >>> new additions from Transparent Sound, Franck Kartell, Exzakt, Delta Funktionen, Lewski, Assembler Code & Jensen Interceptor, The Hacker, Fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cool vibes

a playlist of those cool vibes, a playlist i reach for when driving with the windows down

• Casual Listener
  • a playlist of those cool vibes, a playlist i reach for when driving with the windows down
  • PAPKE
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dance music autumn 2019 dj tomsten

Welcome to Dj tomsten autumn 2019 new moore dancetracks will be produced this autumna so dont miss it follow us on this playlist

autumn-dance.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Welcome to Dj tomsten autumn 2019 new moore dancetracks will be produced this autumna so dont miss it follow us on this playlist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didgeridoo mania

This is my playlist with Didgeridoo music.

• Roadie
  • This is my playlist with Didgeridoo music.
  • Noguri
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #38

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mandopop

Spread the love~

• Regular
  • Spread the love~
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

house 80´s y 90´s

musica house ochentera y noventera, compartan su house y siganme que los seguire

• Casual Listener
  • musica house ochentera y noventera, compartan su house y siganme que los seguire 😄 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tu Trap Latino / Reggaeton en mi playlist

Envía tu enlace para ser agregado a mi lista de trap y regaeton.  

• Music Fan
  • Envía tu enlace para ser agregado a mi lista de trap y regaeton.   
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Latin Pop, Reggaeton, Musica Urbano!

https://open.spotify.com/user/qhttanbsbojqu7vmi0gg53a1z/playlist/6KiU5eK51nveoGfXxmvD7Z

• Music Fan
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/qhttanbsbojqu7vmi0gg53a1z/playlist/6KiU5eK51nveoGfXxmvD7Z
  • tfo1qzccepsoixy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Trap latino

EL MEJOR TRAP LATINO/ THE BEST LATIN TRAP

• Visitor
  • EL MEJOR TRAP LATINO/ THE BEST LATIN TRAP
  • tfo1qzccepsoixy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PLAYLIST EXCHANGE

HI GUYS!WECOME TO MY PLAYLIST!HERE THE LINK!SHARE, FOLLOW AND LISTEN WORK OUT GYM SELECTION.CONTACT ME FOR TRADE!BEST.

• Regular
  • HI GUYS! WECOME TO MY PLAYLIST! HERE THE LINK! SHARE, FOLLOW AND LISTEN WORK OUT GYM SELECTION. CONTACT ME FOR TRADE! BEST.
  • okapigiraffe
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Composer Weekly!

I posted this in the wrong place the first time and I think it's down now (I'm fairly new to this forum)... I'm not TRYING to double post. Lol. Hello, Spotify Community! As a regular consumer of fine art (classical) music, I had really enjoyed listen...

• Casual Listener
  • I posted this in the wrong place the first time and I think it's down now (I'm fairly new to this forum)... I'm not TRYING to double post. Lol.   Hello, Spotify Community!   As a regula...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

List of Best EDM songs

Let me know your thoughts about this playlist.

• Regular
  • Let me know your thoughts about this playlist.
  • Fil21
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite Chill Beats

Hey y'all!! These are some of my favorite chill hits that I have fell in love with. Hope y' all enjoy.

• Music Fan
  • Hey y'all!! These are some of my favorite chill hits that I have fell in love with. Hope y' all enjoy. 
  • ACKayaturk
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Time machine playlist

Hey guys! Have you lived at 80's? Have you grown up singing 80's songs with your parents? Wanna remember these times and sing with your friends like a karaokê? Have you watched Stranger thing and gotten in the mood of Nostalgy? This playlist is for y...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! Have you lived at 80's? Have you grown up singing 80's songs with your parents? Wanna remember these times and sing with your friends like a karaokê? Have you watched Stranger thing and got...
  • ACKayaturk
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

70's Essentials Playlist

Hey, here you have some quality songs from de 70's. Looking for followers and spread the playlist to the world!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, here you have some quality songs from de 70's. Looking for followers and spread the playlist to the world!
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes