Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Korean trend 2015

Be careful!Year in name of this playlist means starting year, when I have started to interest about Koreans and also, K-Pop.So, enjoy this collection of new K-Pop news and if You want, follow My playlist. I'll update this playlist, as soon, as I can....

• Roadie
  • Be careful! Year in name of this playlist means starting year, when I have started to interest about Koreans and also, K-Pop. So, enjoy this collection of new K-Pop news and if You want, follow My ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Blog] 10 new Indie songs for you this week

Music Chat version of what was previously a blog-post. This selection is updated each Wednesday and is very carefully handpicked, after hours of listening, among hundreds of songs added this past week on Spotify. Always keep in mind : for Music as fo...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Music Chat version of what was previously a blog-post.   This selection is updated each Wednesday and is very carefully handpicked, after hours of listening, among hundreds of songs added th...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #37

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Female Vocal EDM

EDM songs from popular to obscure artists. | Classic House | Progressive House | Electro House | Pop Remix | Male duets |

• EDM songs from popular to obscure artists. | Classic House | Progressive House | Electro House | Pop Remix | Male duets |
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Easy Peasy Hard & Sleazy

Hot new playlist by GoldRecordDaddy up today featuring some of the best Hard Rock, Sleaze Rock and Hair Metal from new and established bands, as chosen by the group Löve Razër from Windsor, Ontario. Hope you enjoy!

• Music Fan
  • Hot new playlist by GoldRecordDaddy up today featuring some of the best Hard Rock, Sleaze Rock and Hair Metal from new and established bands, as chosen by the group Löve Razër from Windsor, Ontario. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

For people in the Berghain queue

This playlist is the ultimate preperation for a visit to Berghain. Make sure you know who's on the line-up and listen to their music while your waiting in the queue. For 2 hours. Or longer. Enjoy listening.

• Regular
  • This playlist is the ultimate preperation for a visit to Berghain. Make sure you know who's on the line-up and listen to their music while your waiting in the queue. For 2 hours. Or longer. Enjoy lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Atmospheric ambient

Ambient, electronica & drone records. 

• Regular
  • Ambient, electronica & drone records. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New electronic underground records

I want to let you hear high quality electronic music. I check 1000+ records a month and put the best ones on this playlist. Expect records in the genres downtempo/house/techno/indie-dance/electro/leftfield.

• Regular
  • I want to let you hear high quality electronic music. I check 1000+ records a month and put the best ones on this playlist. Expect records in the genres downtempo/house/techno/indie-dance/electro/lef...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist with bulgarian music and little pleasure

Hello.Here is My playlist with bulgarian music. Ofcourse, there are mostly songs from Chalga pop. I'll need some traditions to this playlist and also, some Pop music, Rock, or Hip-hop in Bulgarian. So, everything from Bulgaria.I'll be happy to have n...

• Roadie
  • Hello. Here is My playlist with bulgarian music. Ofcourse, there are mostly songs from Chalga pop. I'll need some traditions to this playlist and also, some Pop music, Rock, or Hip-hop in Bulgarian....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hip Hop from High School (2000-2004)

Here is a list of 175+ songs selected from mostly mainstream hip hop hits and a few deep cuts from my high school days.

• Casual Listener
  • Here is a list of 175+ songs selected from mostly mainstream hip hop hits and a few deep cuts from my high school days.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Ambient EP from Dragon Extinction

Dragon Extinctinon has released a new ambient, science fiction, spooky story oriented EP! It is the third volume in the ongoing Slingshot Around Worlds saga. Slingshot Around Worlds Volume Three are 3 new tunes to take you around the universe. From E...

• Roadie
  • Dragon Extinctinon has released a new ambient, science fiction, spooky story oriented EP! It is the third volume in the ongoing Slingshot Around Worlds saga.  Slingshot Around Worlds Volume Thr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Baroque Pop / Chamber Pop / Classical Rock / Contemporary Classical

This is a mix of Indie influenced Classical artist and Indie & rock artist influenced by Classical music. So if you're a fan of either genre this is for you.

HipsterSymph.png
  • Community Legend
  • This is a mix of Indie influenced Classical artist and Indie & rock artist influenced by Classical music. So if you're a fan of either genre this is for you.   
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Deutsch Rap / German Rap playlist - by recordJet

We, the independent music distributor recordJet, like to present you our weekly updated Deutsch Rap / German Rap playlist. This playlist gives you the opportunity to discover new and upcoming rap artists from Germany.

• Regular
  • We, the independent music distributor recordJet, like to present you our weekly updated Deutsch Rap / German Rap playlist.   This playlist gives you the opportunity to discover new and upcomin...
  • PAPKE
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New ELECTRO heat!

There’s plenty of heat in our updated Electro playlist, from Exzakt, Bochum Welt, Assembler Code, DeFeKT etc on Craigie Knowes, Winthorpe Electronics, CPU, International Chrome & more...

• Composer
  • There’s plenty of heat in our updated Electro playlist, from Exzakt, Bochum Welt, Assembler Code, DeFeKT etc on Craigie Knowes, Winthorpe Electronics, CPU, International Chro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

70s playlist rock/alternative

Here's my 70s playlist:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6IBEVrOfbitfhtRncSTlqN?si=qL0ujqOzTVCRTWf_vlr6-AFeel free to check it out and give it a follow, if you like it!I'll be happy to follow your similar playlists, if you want to share them.

• Community Legend
  • Here's my 70s playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6IBEVrOfbitfhtRncSTlqN?si=qL0ujqOzTVCRTWf_vlr6-A Feel free to check it out and give it a follow, if you like it! I'll be happy to follow y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno - 100 New Tracks

Our Techno Playlist has been given some added oomph from Alan Oldham, Leghau, TWR72, Bornek, DAWL, David Vunk, Shadowax, Different Fountains and more. Drive right in...

• Composer
  • Our Techno Playlist has been given some added oomph from Alan Oldham, Leghau, TWR72, Bornek, DAWL, David Vunk, Shadowax, Different Fountains and more. Drive right in...      
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song of the Week: Nils Hoffmann – ‘Once in a Blue Moon’

The name Nils Hoffmann has become an integral part of the German house and techno scene. But also outside of Germany he is well known to most fans of electronic music thanks to his hit “Balloons“. Nils new track “Once in a Blue Moon” can be heard sin...

• Composer
  • The name Nils Hoffmann has become an integral part of the German house and techno scene. But also outside of Germany he is well known to most fans of electronic music thanks to his hit “Balloons“. Ni...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 09 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 09 2019 spotify:track:0Tiuk98e6RvWikzeMarqzz:smallspotify:track:12Gn2tivYxzcYYziGyq59B:smallspotify:track:1pKzL5vcZtvV2IG1LZ9zXz:smallspotify:track:4KLbQ8Xomph90jV5yAJHyl:smallspotify:track:0V0BPjcnxzl5CrMevGsurR:...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 09 2019   spotify:track:0Tiuk98e6RvWikzeMarqzz:small spotify:track:12Gn2tivYxzcYYziGyq59B:small spotify:track:1pKzL5vcZtvV2IG1LZ9zXz:small spotify:trac...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Post-Rock 2018

I really like this genre, it allows me to think, feel, concentrate or let me travel where the music takes me, the absence of lyrics allows me to be attentive only to the notes, the slow guitars, that paint all this beautiful landscapes that the artis...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • I really like this genre, it allows me to think, feel, concentrate or let me travel where the music takes me, the absence of lyrics allows me to be attentive only to the notes, the slow guitars, that...
  • Revoluzifer
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Radar, Metal Playlist

fantastic !!https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZEVXbfv4u0hCOzeM?si=2W6UPO09Q96Re2RA3zTcIQ

• Gig Goer
  • fantastic !! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZEVXbfv4u0hCOzeM?si=2W6UPO09Q96Re2RA3zTcIQ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes