Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

[Blog] August 30, 2019 : new albums worth a listen (New Music Friday)

Light version of what was previously a blog-post New Music Friday : August 30, 2019 Selection of new albums worth a listen : TOP CHOICE Lana Del Rey / Velvet Negroni / The Futureheads / DZ Deathrays / !!! / Future Teens / TOOL / Whitney / Ezra Furman...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Light version of what was previously a blog-post     New Music Friday : August 30, 2019   Selection of new albums worth a listen :   TOP CHOICE   Lana ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

COOL ENERGETIC VIBE OFFICE WORK PLAYLIST

Enjoy listening to morethan 400 awesome tracks for 27 hours of non stop vibes inside the Office or when you are busy doing your every day activity with this cool playlist! A mix of Different Genres that suits your mood in the office while working or ...

• Casual Listener
  • Enjoy listening to morethan 400 awesome tracks for 27 hours of non stop vibes inside the Office or when you are busy doing your every day activity with this cool playlist! A mix of Different Gen...
  • MikeD91
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rasputin Vol. 16 - Matte Kudasai

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: The Beatles, Phil Collins, Miles Davis, Thin Lizzy, Iggy Pop, Nina Simone, Van Morrison, Eurythmics, etc. Previous volumes can be found here: https...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: The Beatles, Phil Collins, Miles Davis, Thin Lizzy, Iggy Pop, Nina Simone, Van Morrison, Eurythm...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution REPOST: COOL ENERGETIC VIBE OFFICE WORK PLAYLIST

Enjoy listening to morethan 400 awesome tracks for 27 hours of non stop vibes inside the Office or when you are busy doing your every day activity with this cool playlist! A mix of Different Genres that suits your mood in the office while working or ...

• Casual Listener
  • Enjoy listening to morethan 400 awesome tracks for 27 hours of non stop vibes inside the Office or when you are busy doing your every day activity with this cool playlist! A mix of Different Genres t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Exhale - Indie/Alternative Easy Listening

Easy listening mix of the latest and best indie/alternative rock and hip-hop sound. Great for late night smoke sessions. Updated weekly with new music.

• Music Fan
  • Easy listening mix of the latest and best indie/alternative rock and hip-hop sound. Great for late night smoke sessions. Updated weekly with new music.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Indie infused with alt playlists

Hey everyone! Here's a specially curated playlist from me, please help me expand my following! Feel free to share your own playlists as well, I'm keen to discover new music

• Regular
  • Hey everyone! Here's a specially curated playlist from me, please help me expand my following! Feel free to share your own playlists as well, I'm keen to discover new music
  • linmeister
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Neo-Soul Playlist - By DJ Haych

Looking for a nice vibe and neo-soul songs? Check out my latest Neo-Soul Playlist. Did you even know you could get Gospel Neo-Soul? No? No worries, check this out and let me know what you think.

• Casual Listener
  • Looking for a nice vibe and neo-soul songs?    Check out my latest Neo-Soul Playlist. Did you even know you could get Gospel Neo-Soul?    No? No worries, check this out and le...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for music: Multi-Cultural | Electronic | Ethnic for my Multicultronique playlist

Hi there! I'm looking to enrich my Multicultronique playlist. Share your favorite multi cultural electronical music. I prefer a mix of artists from all over the world, known or unknown, all good! Listen below what I am looking for..Oriental, ethnic f...

• Regular
  • Hi there!   I'm looking to enrich my Multicultronique playlist.  Share your favorite multi cultural electronical music. I prefer a mix of artists from all over the world, known or u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I need your help!!

Hey everyone, I just hit 1,000 streams on Spotify But I need to expand from just my Instagram listeners. Would you maybe consider adding my song to your playlists? It would mean a great deal to me https://open.spotify.com/track/07TSp5JQhcQGt5IjALH8jF...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey everyone,   I just hit 1,000 streams on Spotify 🎉🎉 But I need to expand from just my Instagram listeners.   Would you maybe consider adding my song to your playlists?  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Best Rap Of Argentina!!! (Spotify Playlist)

If you are searching the best latin rap, you can start with the rap of Argentina, withoit doubt one of the best in the World!!

• Visitor
  • If you are searching the best latin rap, you can start with the rap of Argentina, withoit doubt one of the best in the World!!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Asendo Presents: LOYALTY - The Playlist

This is a playlist dedicated to one of my upcoming EPs and I made a playlist collecting very small rap/trap songs that I like. If you can follow and play the playlist, that would be awesome and if you drop your playlists below, I'll follow

• Music Fan
  • This is a playlist dedicated to one of my upcoming EPs and I made a playlist collecting very small rap/trap songs that I like.   If you can follow and play the playlist, that would be awesome ...
  • Asendo
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My chill electronic playlists are gaining popularity...

I have a number of chill electronic playlists on Spotify. One dedicated to Bonobo, one to Jamie XX, and a few general electronic/downtempo/triphop playlists. Follower numbers for these playlists are slowly but steadily increasing, so I'd like to than...

• Roadie
  • I have a number of chill electronic playlists on Spotify. One dedicated to Bonobo, one to Jamie XX, and a few general electronic/downtempo/triphop playlists. Follower numbers for these playlists are ...
  • RobCampbell
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Submit Playlists of Obscure Music for Discovery 😊

Do you have a playlist of great yet obscure music for adventurous music lovers to discover? Post it here! Smooth Jazz: More than just Kenny G in the late 1980's! Explore 50 years of chill instrumentals from 200+ talented artists and producers with my...

• Roadie
  • Do you have a playlist of great yet obscure music for adventurous music lovers to discover? Post it here!   Smooth Jazz: More than just Kenny G in the late 1980's! Explore 50 years of chill in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HIP HOP AIN'T DEAD

oh so you thought hip hop was dead? this playlist is a collection of old and new hip hop songs from the best of the best. enjoy!

• Roadie
  • oh so you thought hip hop was dead?   this playlist is a collection of old and new hip hop songs from the best of the best.   enjoy!
  • joma_89
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Fresh Singles August 2019

This is/was the Playlist Fresh Singles August, remember all this tracks were released as singles during past August. Over 500 singles, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to know all the released singles from Julye you can find it here Fresh Sing...

June 2019.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is/was the Playlist Fresh Singles August, remember all this tracks were released as singles during past August. Over 500 singles, enjoy it!!!    PS Remeber that if you want to know a...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Italian Emo

This is the best of italian emocore, hardcore, emo-violence, indieò-emo.

• Regular
  • This is the best of italian emocore, hardcore, emo-violence, indieò-emo.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Bands Playlist

We have a playlist with artist we like to think are similar to our vibe, we struggle to pin down exactly what the sounds called but something along the lines of Alternative Indie! Let us know what you think, and if there are any songs you would sugge...

• Roadie
  • We have a playlist with artist we like to think are similar to our vibe, we struggle to pin down exactly what the sounds called but something along the lines of Alternative Indie! Let us know what yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes