Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Alternative Prog

If I say Progressive Music you most likely think of a classic Progressive Rock band like Yes or a Progressive Metal band like Dream Theater, I doubt many say “Thank You Scientist” or “The Dear Hunter”. This playlist is a selection of bands that would...

ACRAFTED2.png AltProg_Spotify.png
  • Community Legend
  •   If I say Progressive Music you most likely think of a classic Progressive Rock band like Yes or a Progressive Metal band like Dream Theater, I doubt many say “Thank You Scientist” or “T...
  • TFATD
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #33

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PLAYLIST] House Tunes for HP Wizards Unite

Find your next Harry Potter house anthem here! Gryffendorspotify:user:ourladybeth:playlist:0nR9nFr2RlGYdaSp476XHX Hufflepuffspotify:user:ourladybeth:playlist:7yhrqMiz30FK4BBOoMoyUS Ravenclawspotify:user:ourladybeth:playlist:64XwBwajOHuNgXIGxq5wgS ......

• Composer
  • Find your next Harry Potter house anthem here!   Gryffendor spotify:user:ourladybeth:playlist:0nR9nFr2RlGYdaSp476XHX   Hufflepuff spotify:user:ourladybeth:playlist:7yhrqMiz30FK4BBOoMo...
  • DimeBoxBand
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

meme trap

just**bleep**

• Composer
  • just**bleep**
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

This is a list of my 70s favorites, you might enjoy {Playlist}

If you have similar playlists you leave them hear as well, also you can leave feedback, song suggestions and also you can check on my profile if you want:Link

• Roadie
  • If you have similar playlists you leave them hear as well, also you can leave feedback, song suggestions and also you can check on my profile if you want: Link  
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

For someone who wanted to listen to Reggae someday, but mostly knows Bob Marley and Peter Tosh.

This is my Reggae playlist, containing of the more obscure and some classic Roots Reggae gems. Suprisingly not all Reggae sounds the same, so give it a chance, if you want. If you have similar playlists you leave them hear as well, also you can leave...

• Roadie
  • This is my Reggae playlist, containing of the more obscure and some classic Roots Reggae gems. Suprisingly not all Reggae sounds the same, so give it a chance, if you want.   If you have simila...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HALL OF ROCK

The best Rocksongs of all time (for me) ! New Songs added frequently...

• Casual Listener
  • The best Rocksongs of all time (for me) ! New Songs added frequently...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bits Sonoros

Digital, atmospheric and rythmic bits for your integalactical moments. 

• Visitor
  • Digital, atmospheric and rythmic bits for your integalactical moments. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ambient Piano Playlist - Max Richter, Philip Glass, Aphex Twin etc.

Here's an "Ambient Piano" playlist I created - a selection of spacious piano soundworlds from classical to contemporary composers such as Max Richter, Aphex Twin, Philip Glass and Michael Nyman. Happy to consider any suggested tracks! Cheers

• Regular
  • Here's an "Ambient Piano" playlist I created - a selection of spacious piano soundworlds from classical to contemporary composers such as Max Richter, Aphex Twin, Philip Glass and Michael Nyman. &nb...
  • jacoblavallee
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 12 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 12 2019 spotify:track:09AJmDjxpDJAL2u2zMHpFb:smallspotify:track:5sfUaSG4MLoAcEN3gkWhNQ:smallspotify:track:0XgzVJe48XX6Q4U4tDa2xA:small From yesterady this one spotify:track:0RJWzv2oy9a2kKquEPGuCC:small Cheers!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 12 2019   spotify:track:09AJmDjxpDJAL2u2zMHpFb:small spotify:track:5sfUaSG4MLoAcEN3gkWhNQ:small spotify:track:0XgzVJe48XX6Q4U4tDa2xA:small   From y...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno - the darker sound of the underground

Feat. new tracks from James Ruskin, Uun, 808 State, Danny Daze, Abi Bah, Eitan Reitar, James Welsh, Extrawelt and more

• Composer
  • Feat. new tracks from James Ruskin, Uun, 808 State, Danny Daze, Abi Bah, Eitan Reitar, James Welsh, Extrawelt and more
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #33

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream-pop, electro-pop, pop-rock, folk-pop, chamber-pop, baroque-pop...). It's curated ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream-pop, electro-pop, pop-rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RAP LATINO🔥🔥🔥

https://open.spotify.com/user/ybs6o73n6r0gxl5kyniuk9qd0/playlist/1hGMf5GPKozkSS5tSCyUpH?si=fdCxaexwTm2SWggNMuS7kQ

• Music Fan
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/ybs6o73n6r0gxl5kyniuk9qd0/playlist/1hGMf5GPKozkSS5tSCyUpH?si=fdCxaexwTm2SWggNMuS7kQ
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ad song

There is a new ad for spotify premium, the song is very catchy and I was wondering what it was? The clip shows a man or woman flapping their arms. I think some of the song goes "fly like an eagle". Please help!

• Visitor
  • There is a new ad for spotify premium, the song is very catchy and I was wondering what it was? The clip shows a man or woman flapping their arms. I think some of the song goes "fly like an eagle". P...
  • crowdiegal
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Less Then 100 Followers Playlist

I've created this playlist to for those that want to discover UNSIGNED UNDISCOVERED Hip-Hop artists with some seasoning of the mainstream Be sure to follow and drop your under 100 playlists below

• Music Fan
  • I've created this playlist to for those that want to discover UNSIGNED UNDISCOVERED Hip-Hop artists with some seasoning of the mainstream‼️ Be sure to follow and drop your under 100 playlists below‼️
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Punk Rock 2019

Punk rock is still alive!! This is a playlist regularly updated to present some of the best punk rock songs of 2019 from all around the world. 2 songs by release to double the fun!

• Visitor
  • Punk rock is still alive!! This is a playlist  regularly updated to present some of the best punk rock songs of 2019 from all around the world. 2 songs by release to double the fun!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FIFA Soundtrack suggestions

Any Suggestions on this FIFA Soundtrack playlists? (Including Street and WC)

• Any Suggestions on this FIFA Soundtrack playlists? (Including Street and WC)
  • MaxxSound
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Just the Classics

This playlist features classics from many different genres in the past 100 years. It will be added to weekly so make sure to follow for updates. Take a listen and enjoy

• Composer
  • This playlist features classics from many different genres in the past 100 years. It will be added to weekly so make sure to follow for updates. Take a listen and enjoy 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chillhop / lofi

Late evenings are better with chill music. Listen and get in the mood

• Visitor
  • Late evenings are better with chill music. Listen and get in the mood 🔊🖤
  • EarlJames
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies