Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 302 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 302 likes

Music about Music

sorry i delete that playlist

• Composer
  • sorry i delete that playlist
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Summer trip with songs about cars

Summer soon officially here, at least for Northern hemisphere. We begin our vacation trip by collecting songs about cars. Jump into your spotify:track:4iozhXt27eMl39W5z7R8H6:small Show off with your spotify:track:7FYkZkF9fog6WS818wJnhl:small What car...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Summer soon officially here, at least for Northern hemisphere. We begin our vacation trip by collecting songs about cars.   Jump into your spotify:track:4iozhXt27eMl39W5z7R8H6:small &nb...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Cloudbound - transcend the mind

Hello everyone, Cloudbound is the ultimate playlist designed specificslly for long journeys or when you just want to light a doobie and relax.Frequently updated every week with new and fresh sounds, featuring genres such as:alternative R&B, indietron...

• Hello everyone,  Cloudbound is the ultimate playlist designed specificslly for long journeys or when you just want to light a doobie and relax. Frequently updated every week with new and fresh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A playlist for every occasion.

Hi everyone, I've created a playlist that fits perfectly for every occasion. You invite a date, a friend, some company, this is the ideal playlist for these moments. Listen and enjoy.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I've  created a playlist that fits perfectly for every occasion. You invite a date, a friend, some company, this is the ideal playlist for these moments.    Lis...
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution More followers for the weekend ??

An updated Afrobeats playlist with your favourite acts ... Good vibesss only .. Follow our playlist

• Roadie
  • An updated Afrobeats playlist with your favourite acts  ... Good vibesss only .. Follow our playlist
  • ts3772
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

New playlist 😻😻😘😘👦💃💖🎧🎵

https://open.spotify.com/user/4f219dasacfs2jxg0qwwalhs7/playlist/3I5vnDIuTwM6HNQcxnZi4p?si=aDQ4ykUTTpmweBQTqGgsSw

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/4f219dasacfs2jxg0qwwalhs7/playlist/3I5vnDIuTwM6HNQcxnZi4p?si=aDQ4ykUTTpmweBQTqGgsSw
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Acclaimed Christian Music (1990-2009)

It's the most ambitious Christian music playlist ever curated. One song off each of the best Christian music releases from 1990-2009 (with a few selections from the late 80s). Features Christian rock, alt, punk, hardcore, metal, hip hop, r&b, funk, g...

• Music Fan
  • It's the most ambitious Christian music playlist ever curated. One song off each of the best Christian music releases from 1990-2009 (with a few selections from the late 80s). Features Christian...
  • rowsofsharin
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do you love TRUE Gothic or Gothic Rock? WELCOME...

just want to share my gothic playlist - always happy about feedback or suggestions of which songs to maybe add...

• Roadie
  • just want to share my gothic playlist - always happy about feedback or suggestions of which songs to maybe add...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Melancholic Rock and Indie Rock

Hi guys! Follow and listen to my playlist!it has very good rock music, from well-known groups to new talented artists!I know you will love it!

• Regular
  • Hi guys! Follow and listen to my playlist! it has very good rock music, from well-known groups to new talented artists! I know you will love it!
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ennio Styles Weekly—Stylin' 3RRR-FM/Worldwide FM/J-WAVE—new soul jazz funk house electronic beats

Hello. This is my weekly-updated playlist of mostly new releases reflecting the sounds I play on my regular radio show Stylin' on 3RRR-FM Melbourne, as well as my WW Melbourne shows on Gilles Peterson's Worldwide FM and my other guest spots including...

• Regular
  • Hello. This is my weekly-updated playlist of mostly new releases reflecting the sounds I play on my regular radio show Stylin' on 3RRR-FM Melbourne, as well as my WW Melbourne shows on Gilles Peterso...
  • Ennio_Styles
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

4xA+E World Music Update, August 2019

Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 48 (August 2019).

World_Music.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 48 (August 2019).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best country playlist plz give me likes

I really like this playlist and I’d like some likes on it I worked pretty hard

• Visitor
  • I really like this playlist and I’d like some likes on it I worked pretty hard 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist promoting (HOUSE)

Does your house playlist need some extra followers? throw it in here and watch the magic happen. I'll start with mine ;).

• Composer
  • Does your house playlist need some extra followers? throw it in here and watch the magic happen. I'll start with mine ;).  
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Deep2Groove Welcomes You to The Newest Deep and Underground House Music.

Curated and Selected by the Venezuelan/Miami Duet Gabriel Tricio and Dino De Sario. Devoted to promote the newest and deepest undeground house, that we labeled as "Futuristic Complex Sounds". Mix of Jazz, Blues, Hip Hop, Disco, Soul, Electronic, and ...

• Music Fan
  • Curated and Selected by the Venezuelan/Miami Duet Gabriel Tricio and Dino De Sario. Devoted to promote the newest and deepest undeground house, that we labeled as "Futuristic Complex Sounds". Mix of ...
  • cosmo_kramer
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 15 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 15 2019 spotify:track:1QNtbQSNUomgpdH59Fi4Wa:smallspotify:track:3a8TKjzkpvdIVGACOCBgRN:smallspotify:track:7cYHXHMsiWf5O56FCcgsF4:smallspotify:track:3PdAXalu9OGg205R8JyKyA:smallspotify:track:0VqC8QZDK6mkEmfcwX77Xe:sma...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 15 2019   spotify:track:1QNtbQSNUomgpdH59Fi4Wa:small spotify:track:3a8TKjzkpvdIVGACOCBgRN:small spotify:track:7cYHXHMsiWf5O56FCcgsF4:small spotify:track:3...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes