Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

here’s a chill playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/mmr_04/playlist/0sLDY7gQKSlz14ib1quXOw?si=COcdsZAnSueObDHDxJnVjA

• https://open.spotify.com/user/mmr_04/playlist/0sLDY7gQKSlz14ib1quXOw?si=COcdsZAnSueObDHDxJnVjA
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Our Playlist Almost at 2k followers

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Spotify Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 07 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 06 2019 spotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:smallspotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:smallspotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:smallspotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:smallspotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:sma...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 06 2019   spotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:small spotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:small spotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:small spotify:track:4...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

80s Retro Wave Playlist - Carefully selected!

Hey folks,I know there are already quite a few 80s, Retro Synth Wave, Outrun playlists on the platform. Nevertheless. I took lot of time to carefully chose only the best songs. I combined the New Wave genre with old famous Classics from the 80s and t...

OUT NOW.png
  • Regular
  • Hey folks, I know there are already quite a few 80s, Retro Synth Wave, Outrun playlists on the platform. Nevertheless. I took lot of time to carefully chose only the best songs. I combined the New W...
  • micke1967
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ariana Grande best songs ever playlist !

Hi ! I've done a new playlist with all the best songs of Ariana Grande !I will regulary update it, so if you enjoyed it you can follow it Hope you will like it !

• Regular
  • Hi !  I've done a new playlist with all the best songs of Ariana Grande ! I will regulary update it, so if you enjoyed it you can follow it 😉 Hope you will like it !
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ed Sheeran best songs ever compilation !

Hi !I have done a playlist with the most popular songs of Ed Sheeran.I will keep it updated ! So If you like it follow it And if you want to see other title in it, request them !

• Regular
  • Hi ! I have done a playlist with the most popular songs of Ed Sheeran. I will keep it updated ! So If you like it follow it 😉 And if you want to see other title in it, request them ! 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Women Songbirds

check out....:)

• Casual Listener
  • check out....:)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Heavy Rotation - new releases in mainstream/underground Metal/Hard Rock

Last month had some great Metal & Hard Rock releases and this month should be as amazing. Updated Weekly, with the best, Metal-Hard Rock, New Releases and Fresh Finds selected from 26 Metal & Hard Rock genres. Subscribe & get new tracks weekly. See m...

HeavyRotAug19.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  • Last month had some great Metal & Hard Rock releases and this month should be as amazing. Updated Weekly, with the best, Metal-Hard Rock, New Releases and ...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

CLOUD/UNDERGROUND/TRAP

just good music

• Composer
  • just good music
  • IangmaDonny
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill Indie-Pop Vibes

Been really getting into the genre and put together a chill indie pop playlist! These are songs that really inspire me and my sound. Great for chilling out to, a pretty solid mix of small, medium, and well-known names in the industry as well as signe...

• Casual Listener
  • Been really getting into the genre and put together a chill indie pop playlist! These are songs that really inspire me and my sound. Great for chilling out to, a pretty solid mix of small, medium, an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Blog] 10 new Indie songs for you this week

Music Chat version of what was previously a blog-post. This selection is updated each Wednesday and is very carefully handpicked, after hours of listening, among hundreds of songs added this past week on Spotify. Always keep in mind : for Music as fo...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Music Chat version of what was previously a blog-post.   This selection is updated each Wednesday and is very carefully handpicked, after hours of listening, among hundreds of songs added th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #32

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution OVER 1000 FOLLOWERS

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Spotify Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist for newest rap songs

This is my playlist I almost only add fresh rap songs. I'll never add old songs.

• Casual Listener
  • This is my playlist I almost only add fresh rap songs. I'll never add old songs.
  • ZeZ
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 06 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 06 2019 spotify:track:4Gz0l7EOsvUPxnffvxftZE:smallspotify:track:36z5zmA8rBR1VtdJ16GNbu:smallCheers!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 06 2019   spotify:track:4Gz0l7EOsvUPxnffvxftZE:small spotify:track:36z5zmA8rBR1VtdJ16GNbu:small Cheers!!
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Gothic Metal - True, dark, containing the best

Welocme to true gothic metal, containing classics like Paradise Lost, Theatre of Tragedy, My Dying Bride, Type O Negative and some surprises absolutely worth showing up here...ENJOY and i'm happy about feedback https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7zc9v...

• Roadie
  • Welocme to true gothic metal, containing classics like Paradise Lost, Theatre of Tragedy, My Dying Bride, Type O Negative and some surprises absolutely worth showing up here...ENJOY and i'm happy abo...
  • palecry
  • Roadie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution UNDERGROUND TRAP/CLOUD/RAP

attaining a perfect playlist for unknown artistst mixed with some good newschool

• Composer
  • attaining a perfect playlist for unknown artistst mixed with some good newschool
  • vineuroz
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Weekly Task 017 Clash of the Titans Chapter 2

The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! Weekly Task 017 Clash of the Titans Chapter 2

weekly task 017.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   Weekly Task 017 Clash of the Titans Chapter 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 32

This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most during the week, only 12 tracks for each Playlist, week August 05-12 2019

Mixtape32.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most during the week, only 12 tracks for each Playlist, week August 05-12 2019  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 05 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 05 2019 spotify:track:6JstkTVTNAWj4B9iJxvYm1:smallspotify:track:7AaSbMyCeUxcGsvCmzmfEJ:smallspotify:track:47lbdlYx30TAxmKBmDUfC2:smallspotify:track:1t6GfUPrPVJoe7GxWTkfwW:smallCheers!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 05 2019   spotify:track:6JstkTVTNAWj4B9iJxvYm1:small spotify:track:7AaSbMyCeUxcGsvCmzmfEJ:small spotify:track:47lbdlYx30TAxmKBmDUfC2:small spotify:track:1...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes