Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Pop Punk Ecstasy

If your into Pop punk, Alternative, Hard Rock, Punk music then this playlist is for you! filled with over 600 songs and growing. hit shuffle and get ready to Mosh out! let me know what you think thanks for viewing

• Music Fan
  • If your into Pop punk, Alternative, Hard Rock, Punk music then this playlist is for you! filled with over 600 songs and growing.    hit shuffle and get ready to Mosh out!    l...
  • dstrauss
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

A stellar cast of ELECTRO this week...

Reptant, Versalife, Hugo Massien, PL_anet, Thinktank and more on labels like Craigie Knowes, 20/20 Vision, Stepback, Suction, Detroit Underground etc.

• Composer
  • Reptant, Versalife, Hugo Massien, PL_anet, Thinktank and more on labels like Craigie Knowes, 20/20 Vision, Stepback, Suction, Detroit Underground etc.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Joy of Sound -New Releases from 30 genres for the eclectic music listener.

This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love. As always this mix is Updated Weekly with all the best New Releases & Fresh Finds selected from over 3...

JOYOFJUL19_SPOT.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  •   This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love.   As always t...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Heavy Rotation - New Releases in Metal & Hard Rock Updated Weekly & Refreshed Each Month

Last month had some great Metal & Hard Rock releases and this month should be as amazing. Updated Weekly, with the best, Metal-Hard Rock, New Releases and Fresh Finds selected from 26 Metal & Hard Rock genres. Subscribe & get new tracks weekly. See m...

HEAVYJUL19_SPOT.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  • Last month had some great Metal & Hard Rock releases and this month should be as amazing. Updated Weekly, with the best, Metal-Hard Rock, New Releases and ...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"fuc* 'em" R&B/HipHop Playlist

Currently, I have been listening to a lot of R&B and that's the reason I decided to create this playlist. These are some of my favorite songs, and I will make sure to keep this playlist updated as I add more songs I discover. Most of the music is rec...

• Music Fan
  • Currently, I have been listening to a lot of R&B and that's the reason I decided to create this playlist. These are some of my favorite songs, and I will make sure to keep this playlist updated a...
  • duartesousa
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

[Blog] 10 new Indie songs for you this week

Music Chat version of what was previously a blog-post. This selection is updated each Wednesday and is very carefully handpicked, after hours of listening, among hundreds of songs added this past week on Spotify. Always keep in mind : for Music as fo...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Music Chat version of what was previously a blog-post.   This selection is updated each Wednesday and is very carefully handpicked, after hours of listening, among hundreds of songs added th...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #30

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Energetic, indie/modern rock playlist.

Both known artists and some smaller ones. Will surely wake you up (or at least make you walk faster).

• Visitor
  • Both known artists and some smaller ones. Will surely wake you up (or at least make you walk faster).
  • n126
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music 70S , 80s , 90S and Today

Hello community!I am a recently new user, I love the Spotify platform and the great music content it has. Playlist Bateria [Greatest Hits]:I did not long ago a Playlist with songs that I love from the 70.80.90 and some more current Rock / Pop .... ( ...

• Visitor
  • Hello community! I am a recently new user, I love the Spotify platform and the great music content it has.   Playlist Bateria [Greatest Hits]: I did not long ago a Playlist with songs that I...
  • James_Cacao
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

House Music Favorites

Check out this playlist to hear a great combination of house music

• Visitor
  • Check out this playlist to hear a great combination of house music
  • Nodiance
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gaming music

gaming music

• Casual Listener
  • gaming music
  • Tykerjay
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive downtempo playlist for a niche crowd

Here to share the love and provide some music; (1) To enjoy this playlist you'll need to have an appreciation for hip/hop (2) Gotta have appreciation for new sounds outside of hip/hop. New tracks added daily

• Regular
  • Here to share the love and provide some music;   (1) To enjoy this playlist you'll need to have an appreciation for hip/hop   (2) Gotta have appreciation for new sounds outside of hip/h...
  • mayhemist
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Transporte (Viajar es un placer)

Canciones sobre medios de transporte y viajes. Songs about travelling and transport.

• Roadie
  • Canciones sobre medios de transporte y viajes.   Songs about travelling and transport.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GPS Recorriendo Argentina

Canciones para recorrer lugares de Argentina. Un GPS musical!!! Songs about cities, roads, rivers, streets, etc. from Argentina. A musical GPS!!!

• Roadie
  • Canciones para recorrer lugares de Argentina. Un GPS musical!!!   Songs about cities, roads, rivers, streets, etc. from Argentina. A musical GPS!!!  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mad Coding 🔥

Enjoy while working

• Casual Listener
  • Enjoy while working
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill Rap & Hip Hop Playlist

Chill rap and hip hop tunes. That's pretty much it. Drop a follow, have a listen and let me know if you have any songs you think will fit my playlist. Enjoy

• Composer
  • Chill rap and hip hop tunes. That's pretty much it.   Drop a follow, have a listen and let me know if you have any songs you think will fit my playlist. Enjoy 🙂
  • SANB3NEDETTO
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Sunset House - Progressive House | Melodic House | Deep House

The best progressive house, melodic house, deep house tracks. Updated regularly with my favourite tracks at the moment. Generally likely to be Cafe del Mar sunset vibes.

• Regular
  • The best progressive house, melodic house, deep house tracks. Updated regularly with my favourite tracks at the moment. Generally likely to be Cafe del Mar sunset vibes.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Young Indie Pop Artist !

Hi ! I hope you're doing great ! I'm Roland, Fantastic Mister Zguy manager. Zguy is a Lofi musician from Europe. He started 3 years ago and here are the big lines of the project so far : Citroën Global Advertising en 2019 - https://bit.ly/2Z6orPgSpot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi !    I hope you're doing great !  I'm Roland, Fantastic Mister Zguy manager.   Zguy is a Lofi musician from Europe.   He started 3 years ago and here are the big li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[RAPFIRE] The best recent Hip-hop - Trap - Summer music 2019

80 best recent songs chosen by me big fan of music, subscribe my playlist for nothing missed

• Regular
  • 80 best recent songs chosen by me big fan of music, subscribe my playlist for nothing missed
  • Hitmusic777
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes