Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Best Rock/Metal Instrumentals

A compilation of some of the best Rock/Metal instrumentals, I hope you enjoy

• Casual Listener
  • A compilation of some of the best Rock/Metal instrumentals, I hope you enjoy  
  • prismism1
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

[UPDATED] BEST HIP HOP PLAYLIST (HIP HOP WORLD)

Always updated with ALL the hottest rap songs. Big playlist with many songs unlike the popular playlists like RapCaviar with only 50 songs. We keep all our songs but always add new ones so you never get tired of them.

• Roadie
  • Always updated with ALL the hottest rap songs. Big playlist with many songs unlike the popular playlists like RapCaviar with only 50 songs. We keep all our songs but always add new ones so you never ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SHARE YOUR PLAYLISTS!

Ehi guys, I'm here to share my playlist, "Being me", and to make you be able to share your favorite ones. Enjoy!

• Casual Listener
  • Ehi guys, I'm here to share my playlist, "Being me", and to make you be able to share your favorite ones. Enjoy!
  • CharlesProgger
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some 2k European Dance Hits for you!

Here is the playlist, please help me in updating it with your favourite tracks.spotify:playlist:6KUAx7chLLnWsBcaYStvp8

• Casual Listener
  • Here is the playlist, please help me in updating it with your favourite tracks. spotify:playlist:6KUAx7chLLnWsBcaYStvp8
  • maxpandini
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #29

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular musi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  •   10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It Works!!! Get Discovered on Spotify New Artist

Hello Team,I’m starting a new Project to help new artist get discovered and by consequence get more streams and followers, to get that we must collaborate.Post in the comments your top 3 best song. I will place the songs on the playlist.We need to sh...

• Songwriter
  • Hello Team, I’m starting a new Project to help new artist get discovered and by consequence get more streams and followers, to get that we must collaborate. Post in the comments your top 3 best so...
  • Musicbyraven
  • Visitor
  • 52 replies
  • 13 likes
  • music exchange
  • 52 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Fresh Singles June

“To know tomorrow’s tune(s), listen to today’s singles” This is the Playlist Fresh Singles June, remember all this tracks are released as singles, already 300 tracks and counting... PS Remeber that is you want to know all the released singles from Ma...

December.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • “To know tomorrow’s tune(s), listen to today’s singles”   This is the Playlist Fresh Singles June, remember all this tracks are released as singles,  already 300 tracks and counting...&n...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes

A Different June 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 22 : from May 31 to June 6, 2019 Selected and added : May 31 - 40 tracks May was a very good month for indie / alternative music with 560 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this New Music Friday, la...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 22 : from May 31 to June 6, 2019   Selected and added : May 31 - 40 tracks     May was a very good month for indi...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Workout - Motivation - HipHop/Rap

Check out my workout playlist with motivational rap/hiphop:Follow playlistSome songs on a playlist on Youtube here

• Music Fan
  • Check out my workout playlist with motivational rap/hiphop: Follow playlist Some songs on a playlist on Youtube here
  • Sicknature
  • Gig Goer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Heavy Rotation Dec 16' (The Metal List)

Welcome to Heavy Rotation, the monthly playlist, of the best, Metal-Hard Rock, New Releases and Fresh Finds. Hand-picked by JE², from mainstream and underground artists. December is the month for hidden gems when it comes to new releases. Music sites...

ACRAFTED2.png DEC_HEAVYROTATION_Spotify.png
  • Community Legend
  • Welcome to Heavy Rotation, the monthly playlist, of the best, Metal-Hard Rock, New Releases and Fresh Finds. Hand-picked by JE², from mainstream and underground artists.   December...
  • buggas
  • Music Fan
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

[NEW] Lets share our playlists! Show each other some love.

Spotify playlistsYo fellow curators! This topic is meant for us all to share our playlists we've worked so hard on and every single one of us is trying to gain their listeners and love. Lets do so by trying to help one and other to get a better playl...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify playlists Yo fellow curators!    This topic is meant for us all to share our playlists we've worked so hard on and every single one of us is trying to gain their listeners and lo...
  • Ramboo_
  • Gig Goer
  • 20 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Post your playlists here

just add the link to your playlist with your favorite songs to share with random people (: https://open.spotify.com/user/t6atpq5n4reu82w9fy3n1mk77/playlist/0rgsDNF0whsz3Lh0msap71?si=IEDsjPPeQzCbFRl7IBi4_A

• just add the link to your playlist with your favorite songs to share with random people (:   https://open.spotify.com/user/t6atpq5n4reu82w9fy3n1mk77/playlist/0rgsDNF0whsz3Lh0msap71?si=IEDsjPPe...
  • jvandusen1
  • 28 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Fresh Singles May 2019

“To know tomorrow’s tune(s), listen to today’s singles” This is the Playlist Fresh Singles May, remember all this tracks were released as singles, almost 80 so far, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!! PS Remeber that is you want to know all the re...

Fresh Singles May.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • “To know tomorrow’s tune(s), listen to today’s singles”   This is the Playlist Fresh Singles May, remember all this tracks were released as singles,  almost 80 so far, I hope you enjoy i...
  • NathanAeli
  • Roadie
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different May 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 17 : from April 26 to May 2, 2019 Selected and added : May 1 - 20 tracks April was an incredible month for indie / alternative music with 620 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this first day of the...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 17 : from April 26 to May 2, 2019   Selected and added : May 1 - 20 tracks     April was an incredible month for ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Create a playlist with artists with <1000 followers

Hi! I would like create a playlist with artists that have less of <1000 followers, I love music and I want to know new artists.We are artist too! we are Red Moonrise and these are our songs: follow us:https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:ar...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! I would like create a playlist with artists that have less of <1000 followers, I love music and I want to know new artists. We are artist too! we are Red Moonrise and these are our songs: &n...
  • acsgold
  • Regular
  • 26 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 26 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution CHILL PLAYLISTS HERE

Im not quite sure what genre to put it in.... But I made this playlist just to chill and listen to songs that arent overplayed on the radio etc... Post yours below and ill check them out! https://open.spotify.com/user/16wilni/playlist/4mwLywwlgwk8mlL...

• Gig Goer
  • Im not quite sure what genre to put it in.... But I made this playlist just to chill and listen to songs that arent overplayed on the radio etc...   Post yours below and ill check them out! &...
  • kylamrcd
  • Roadie
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes

Fresh Singles April 2019

“Want to know which tunes will be tomorrow’s best hits? Listen to today’s singles” This is the Playlist Fresh Singles April, remember all this tracks were released as singles, almost 500, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

Fresh Singles April.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • “Want to know which tunes will be tomorrow’s best hits? Listen to today’s singles”   This is the Playlist Fresh Singles April, remember all this tracks were released as singles,  almost 5...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

A Different April 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 13 : from March 29 to April 4, 2019 Selected and added : March 29 - 40 tracks March was a full and great month for indie / alternative music with 530 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this New Musi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 13 : from March 29 to April 4, 2019   Selected and added : March 29 - 40 tracks     March was a full and great mo...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 32 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music exchange
  • 32 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution New Songs!

I would really love to hear what your favorite songs and playlists are!Just post it down below Thanks and have a nice day! ~Levi

• Composer
  • I would really love to hear what your favorite songs and playlists are! Just post it down below 🙂 Thanks and have a nice day!   ~Levi
  • BARAKADE
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes