Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Just made a new chill playlist - it's called 4 degrees celcius

Play this on shuffle and feel as chilled as a beer straight out of the fridge. Some lof-fi, electronic, early noughties and others. Will keep updating it in the meantime. For all of you up-and-coming lo-fi artists, share your tunes and spread the wor...

• Community Legend
  • Play this on shuffle and feel as chilled as a beer straight out of the fridge. Some lof-fi, electronic, early noughties and others. Will keep updating it in the meantime. For all of you up-and-coming...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share ur tunes

mix of my favorite indie pop, dream pop, and r&b songs by female artists share your playlists of whatever genre, im open to listening to anything or share anything similar to what i have in this playlist. i'll check out your playlists

• Roadie
  • mix of my favorite indie pop, dream pop, and r&b songs by female artists  share your playlists of whatever genre, im open to listening to anything 🙂 or share anything similar to what i hav...
  • tryybemusic
  • Roadie
  • 36 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music exchange
  • 36 replies
  • 6 likes

Rock Around Discovery Channel - Underrated Rockbands

Most of the Rockbands are wrongly unknown and definitely deserve more followers!A journey through rock music! Hardrock Classicrock Hairmetal Glamrock Sleaze Sludge Punkrock Alternativerock Melodicrock Grunge Southernrock & more. @RockAround.rocks #ad...

• Roadie
  • Most of the Rockbands are wrongly unknown and definitely deserve more followers! A journey through rock music! Hardrock Classicrock Hairmetal Glamrock Sleaze Sludge Punkrock Alternativerock Melodicr...
  • BARAKADE
  • Roadie
  • 41 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 41 replies
  • 1 likes

A Different January 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 01 : from January 4 to January 10 Selected and added : January 4 - 25 tracks 2018 was a great year for indie / alternative releases with 6,800 tracks featured in the monthly playlists. On this New Music Friday...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 01 : from January 4 to January 10   Selected and added : January 4 - 25 tracks     2018 was a great year for indi...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Your Best Playlist (All Genres)

Share any kind of playlist you want, Im trying to find some new playlists to follow. Follow my playlist too!

• Roadie
  • Share any kind of playlist you want, Im trying to find some new playlists to follow. Follow my playlist too!    
  • MANANIGHT
  • Gig Goer
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution SHARE your BEST PLAYLIST here (one only)!

Feel free to post your BEST (one only) playlist here! Here's mines (follow if you like it!): I update weekly for the most part to find the freshest sounds in Pop, EDM, Hip Hop, R&B, Chill, Rock, and whatever I'm listening to.

• Casual Listener
  • Feel free to post your BEST (one only) playlist here!    Here's mines (follow if you like it!):    I update weekly for the most part to find the freshest sounds in Pop, E...
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 4 likes

SHARE YOUR HIP HOP, R&B or RAP PLAYLISTS

Share your hip hop, r&b or rap playlists. If you like mine and could follow it that would be great.Thanks

• Roadie
  • Share your hip hop, r&b or rap playlists. If you like mine and could follow it that would be great. Thanks
  • dombresky
  • Roadie
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Share Your Playlist or Song! :)

Hey!I am looking for new songs or playlists to start listening to, feel free to share a playlist or a song that you are loving right now.Here are a couple of my playlists to check out and maybe follow if you like https://open.spotify.com/user/tjmarty...

• Composer
  • Hey! I am looking for new songs or playlists to start listening to, feel free to share a playlist or a song that you are loving right now. Here are a couple of my playlists to check out and maybe f...
  • Funeralz
  • Music Fan
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

Need more wavy and chill music!

Study or just chilling out music! Open to suggestions, post yours below!

• Regular
  • Study or just chilling out music! Open to suggestions, post yours below!
  • aschickcuatro
  • Roadie
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution WHAT IS SOUL ? 🎧 MULTI PLAYLIST THREAD 🎧

WHAT IS SOUL IS A WEEKLY CAREFULLY CURATED 100 TRACK PLAYLIST DESIGNED TO BLEND TOGETHER SOUL, FUNK, JAZZ, DISCO HOUSE, HIP HOP, DUB, REGGAE, AOR, MOTOWN AFROBEAT AND MUCH MORE ALL WITH A SOULFUL GROOVE, SO SET YOUR SPOTIFY CROSSFADE SETTINGS TO FULL...

image.png
  • Roadie
  •                               WHAT IS SOUL IS A WEEKLY CAREFULLY CURATED 100 TRACK PLAYLIST&nb...
  • Shake-a-Hoof
  • Roadie
  • 67 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 67 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Drop your playlist🤑 get a like 👍👍👍

Hey! hi there!Check out my playlist.Hit like and ill hit like to yours back.get into the beat... Thanxxx!!!

• Regular
  • Hey! hi there! Check out my playlist. Hit like and ill hit like to yours back. get into the beat...    Thanxxx!!!
  • Vladi_95
  • 22 replies
  • 8 likes
  • music exchange
  • 22 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Post "otherworldly" songs!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Hello folks! I'd like to start this topic where we can post songs related to space or songs that contain a celestial body in their title. Help me make a mind-blowing song Galaxy! I'm kicking off with this...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...   Hello folks! I'd like to start this topic where we can post songs related to space or songs that contain a celestial body in their title. Help m...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 41 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 41 replies
  • 1 likes

A Different December 2018 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2018 week 48 : from November 30 to December 6, 2018 Selected and added : November 30 - 30 tracks November was a slow month for indie / alternative releases with only 420 tracks featured in the monthly playlist. On this ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2018 week 48 : from November 30 to December 6, 2018   Selected and added : November 30 - 30 tracks     November was a slow ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes

Rap playlist

This is my playlist ~RaP~ for you who listen to alot of rap music. Includes 130 rap songs. Artists: Jay Z, 2pac,Eminem,50 cent, notorious B.I.G, Xzibit, Mac Miller, Eazy E, The Game, Ice Cube, Snoop dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Nas,Dr.Dre,Nate Dogg, and a few ...

• Regular
  • This is my playlist  ~RaP~ for you who listen to alot of rap music. Includes 130 rap songs.    Artists: Jay Z, 2pac,Eminem,50 cent, notorious B.I.G, Xzibit, Mac Miller, Eazy E, The...
  • sgravy412
  • Gig Goer
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Fun, Uplifting Playlists

Hey guys! I have been looking for new playlists recently and I was wondering if anyone here had any fun and uplifting playlists they can recommend? Cheers,Jordan.

• Community Legend
  • Hey guys!   I have been looking for new playlists recently and I was wondering if anyone here had any fun and uplifting playlists they can recommend?   Cheers, Jordan.
  • moodtm
  • Roadie
  • 40 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 40 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution I need new music!

Hey, I listen to Billie Eilish, Bea Miller, Lorde, Hozier, Harry Styles, Twenty One Pilots, The Neighbourhood, (maybe even Dua Lipa, sometimes) and many more . The music genres I listen to range from alternative/indie to pop. As I listen to music a l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I listen to Billie Eilish, Bea Miller, Lorde, Hozier, Harry Styles, Twenty One Pilots, The Neighbourhood, (maybe even Dua Lipa, sometimes) and many more . The music genres I  listen to rang...
  • GoleYaika
  • Regular
  • 72 replies
  • 10 likes
  • music exchange
  • 72 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking for new songs to jam to!

I love discovering new music! I want to know some of your favorite songs or your current favorites!

• Music Fan
  • I love discovering new music! I want to know some of your favorite songs or your current favorites! 
  • Charlie3121
  • Regular
  • 33 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution looking for upbeat music

i dont care which genre as long as it doesnt put me to sleep 

• Casual Listener
  • i dont care which genre as long as it doesnt put me to sleep 
  • Xiusha