Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Share you best playlist here

I am checking for good music whether it's a new one or old songs. Any music that will make you feel relax, nostalgic or any songs that you make you sing while driving or just chillin around. Please also check my Nostalgia playlist. If you like the so...

• Music Fan
  • I am checking for good music whether it's a new one or old songs. Any music that will make you feel relax, nostalgic or any songs that you make you sing while driving or just chillin around. Please a...
  • yourinterlude
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

SHARE TRACKS AND PLAYLISTS TO GROW YOUR AUDIENCE

HI PEEPS!!!ZIZOU HERE!IM NEW BUT IM TRYING TO GET FOLLOWERS THAT ENJOY MY BEATS AND MUSICAL CHOICES.SHARE YOUR PLAYLIST ON HERE OR LET A LINK TO FOLLOW, I WILL TRY TO SUPPORT EVERYBODY AND I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU FOLLOW MY PLAYLIST TOO

• Gig Goer
  • HI PEEPS!!! ZIZOU HERE! IM NEW BUT IM TRYING TO GET  FOLLOWERS THAT ENJOY MY BEATS AND MUSICAL CHOICES. SHARE YOUR PLAYLIST ON HERE OR LET A LINK TO FOLLOW, I WILL TRY TO SUPPORT EVERYBO...
  • Aves666
  • Roadie
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

Need New Music

Hi! My name is Diego! I am a person that is looking for new music cuz so far I have none!

• Gig Goer
  • Hi! My name is Diego! I am a person that is looking for new music cuz so far I have none!
  • Trizzy3
  • Roadie
  • 50 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music exchange
  • 50 replies
  • 7 likes

The Sad Song Playlist

The Sad Song Playlist. Here are what I consider to be the saddest songs I know. A mix of emotion and lyrical content. Enjoy! I will continuing updating this playlist as new tracks seem to feel right for this mix. The Sad Songs Playlist Attmfk A colle...

• Regular
  • The Sad Song Playlist. Here are what I consider to be the saddest songs I know. A mix of emotion and lyrical content. Enjoy! I will continuing updating this playlist as new tracks seem to feel right ...
  • cactusblues22
  • Roadie
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

Music? Send Me Your Playlists!

Hey!! I'm looking for some new music to listen to on Spotify! Send me your playlists and/or profile link below OR IN PM and I'll check it out ! Currenlty I listen to rock, heavy metal, hip hop, r&B, edm, pop, classical, instrumental, spanish, french ...

• Roadie
  • Hey!! I'm looking for some new music to listen to on Spotify! Send me your playlists and/or profile link below OR IN PM and I'll check it out ! Currenlty I listen to rock, heavy metal, hip hop, ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 79 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music exchange
  • 79 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Happy International Women's Day! - Playlists, Artists, Songs and MORE

Today is the perfect day to appreciate women- especially everything they've contributed to the music industry. Feel free to share your favorite female power songs, albums, playlists, etc. here! To get started, here are some tunes to get your IWD star...

• Roadie
  • Today is the perfect day to appreciate women- especially everything they've contributed to the music industry. Feel free to share your favorite female power songs, albums, playlists, etc. here! To ge...
  • Carmenmariaeve
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

A Different July 2018 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2018 week 26 : from June 29 to July 5, 2018 Selected and added : June 29- 40 tracks June was a good enough month for indie / alternative releases with 480 tracks featured in the monthly playlist. July is starting 2 days...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2018 week 26 : from June 29 to July 5, 2018   Selected and added : June 29- 40 tracks     June was a good enough month for ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 31 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 31 replies
  • 3 likes

🌞 Post your Summer playlists here 🌞

Post your favorite summer playlists here. All welcomed.

• Roadie
  • Post your favorite summer playlists here. All welcomed.
  • kuro_senpai
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 26 replies
  • 2 likes

Share your playlists :-)

Hi everyone,I'm looking to listen to new music.I'm including some of my playlists so you know what I like. https://open.spotify.com/user/1276018537/playlist/50rTtyNidXtRd3HfIYBfUchttps://open.spotify.com/user/1276018537/playlist/2kRSy3HAxToFn5Xuj4nJa...

• Roadie
  • Hi everyone, I'm looking to listen to new music. I'm including some of my playlists so you know what I like.   https://open.spotify.com/user/1276018537/playlist/50rTtyNidXtRd3HfIYBfUc https...
  • somsiren
  • Music Fan
  • 37 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 37 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Share a playlist with Me!

My name is Kass, I create playlists for fun. I'd love to share playlists with anyone in this community. Finding new songs and new genres and new artists is such a passion for me and to be able to share that would be awesome! Sooo send me links!

• Regular
  • My name is Kass,  I create playlists for fun. I'd love to share playlists with anyone in this community. Finding new songs and new genres and new artists is such a passion for me and to be able ...
  • zane_miko
  • Songwriter
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Favorites song right now

Just put in your favorite song right now. I'm trying to find new music that I might like.

• Visitor
  • Just put in your favorite song right now. I'm trying to find new music that I might like. 
  • THATKIND
  • Regular
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes

Any Chris Stapleton Fans

I'm a huge Chris Stapleton fan. I found him when he was singer for the Steeldrivers. He has a wonderful blues quality to his voice and I'm excited for a new album. His latest single was just released.

• Community Legend
  • I'm a huge Chris Stapleton fan. I found him when he was singer for the Steeldrivers. He has a wonderful blues quality to his voice and I'm excited for a new album. His latest single was just released...
  • Jungxus
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

A Different June 2018 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2018 week 22 : from June 1 to June 7, 2018 Selected and added : June 1 : 40 tracks May was another good month for indie / alternative releases with 530 tracks featured in the monthly playlist. June is starting on a New ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2018 week 22 : from June 1 to June 7, 2018   Selected and added : June 1 : 40 tracks     May was another good month for ind...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Top Songs of 2017 Playlist

Share your playlist of your favorite songs of 2017 here.https://open.spotify.com/user/121248234/playlist/1ZHcY0T6kPrs4oLK2X9bQ4

• Casual Listener
  • Share your playlist of your favorite songs of 2017 here. https://open.spotify.com/user/121248234/playlist/1ZHcY0T6kPrs4oLK2X9bQ4
  • PennyPurple47
  • Casual Listener
  • 173 replies
  • 16 likes
  • music exchange
  • 173 replies
  • 16 likes

A Different May 2018 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2018 week 17 : from from April 27 to May 3, 2018 Selected and added : April 30 - 20 tracks April was a very prolific month for indie / alternative releases with 530 tracks featured in the monthly playlist. May is starti...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2018 week 17 : from from April 27 to May 3, 2018   Selected and added : April 30 - 20 tracks     April was a very prolific ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 33 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 3 likes

Active Playlists Only. Playlists that traverse multiple genres!!

Post your active playlists below so I can grow my collection! Genre/Mood specific playlists welcome, here's one of mine.

• Gig Goer
  • Post your active playlists below so I can grow my collection! Genre/Mood specific playlists welcome, here's one of mine.
  • DaytimeDisco
  • Gig Goer
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

indie(pendent)

Been a looong time since I shared - but here's one of my first playlists. spotify:user:crematedman:playlist:74yVLeVSL6Rp3E7ybOZNVX Indie has transcended the original defintion of independent from a major music label. It epitomises, for me, unconventi...

• Community Legend
  • Been a looong time since I shared - but here's one of my first playlists. spotify:user:crematedman:playlist:74yVLeVSL6Rp3E7ybOZNVX   Indie has transcended the original defintion of indepen...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 25 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 7 likes

A Different March 2018 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2018 week 08 : from February 23 to March 1, 2018 Selected and added : March 1 - 20 tracks February was a short but great month for indie / alternative releases with 500 tracks featured in the monthly playlist. March is ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2018 week 08 : from February 23 to March 1, 2018   Selected and added : March 1 - 20 tracks     February was a short but gr...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes