Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

[Singer-Songwriter] Contemporary Folk

Hello !   Singer-Songwriter, Contemporary Folk . 1   ""

• Visitor
  • Hello !   Singer-Songwriter, Contemporary Folk . 1   " "
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 87 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 87 replies
  • 0 likes

Newest Band/Artist You've Started Listening To

So I think I speak on everyones behalf when I say new music is great.By sharing what new stuff you've been listening to I really want to find some new stuff. Recently I've been getting into that modern grunge vibe with Demob Happy. spotify:album:4TIx...

• Music Fan
  • So I think I speak on everyones behalf when I say new music is great. By sharing what new stuff you've been listening to I really want to find some new stuff. Recently I've been getting into that ...
  • wpratt
  • Music Fan
  • 40 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 40 replies
  • 1 likes

A Different July 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 27 : from June 30 to July 6, 2017 Selected and added : June 30 - 40 tracks June was a good month with almost 500 tracks selected. We start July on another New Music Friday. As always, be the first to Discover ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 27 : from June 30 to July 6, 2017   Selected and added : June 30 - 40 tracks     June was a good month with almos...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 28 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 3 likes

A Different June 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 22 : from May 26 to June 1, 2017 Selected and added : June 1 - 10 tracks May was a great month with almost 600 tracks selected. We start June slowly a day before a New Music Friday. As always, be the first to ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 22 : from May 26 to June 1, 2017   Selected and added : June 1 - 10 tracks     May was a great month with almost ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Share your playlist!

Just wanted to create this for people to share and promote their playlist. Here's mine, It's mostly hip-hop and rap, made for the summer:

• Casual Listener
  • Just wanted to create this for people to share and promote their playlist. Here's mine, It's mostly hip-hop and rap, made for the summer:
  • Dekk17
  • Music Fan
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes

JE² Prog Sept ‘16: Math To The Core

JE² Prog is a, handpicked, monthly playlist focusing on a different Prog subgenre or theme. (The Latest Mix will be on the Top and than every post below goes from oldest playlist down to the previous month.) Prog Sept 2016 will be my last Prog entry....

ACRAFTED2.png SEPT_PROG_SPOTIFY.png
  • Community Legend
  • JE² Prog is a, handpicked, monthly playlist focusing on a different Prog subgenre or theme. (The Latest Mix will be on the Top and than every post below goes from oldest playlist down to the previous...
  • AaliyahPowell
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution June Playlist Exchange Contest

Hey Playlist Curators, Thousands of you have been active in our Playlist Exchange this year. We want to give you all more chances to showcase your curating skills. We're going to have a few Playlist Contests a year--each with a new theme. For June th...

aranxa-esteve-130752.jpg urbanears.jpeg
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey Playlist Curators,    Thousands of you have been active in our Playlist Exchange this year. We want to give you all more chances to showcase your curating skills.    W...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 37 replies
  • 15 likes
  • music exchange
  • 37 replies
  • 15 likes

Nostalgic Songs

Hiya, There's always one or two songs that completely take you away. That gargantuan yearning for the past. Let's have a look at what those are for you! Feel free to share them down below!

• Community Legend
  • Hiya,    There's always one or two songs that completely take you away. That gargantuan yearning for the past. Let's have a look at what those are for you! Feel free to s...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 52 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 52 replies
  • 4 likes

Step by Step (Travel through the 20th century (and sometimes in the 21st !)

Une Playlist qui s'agrandit chaque jour.Du Rock, de la Pop, du Grunge, du Blues, de la Soul, des Instrumentaux !A growing playlist, updated each day. Rock, Pop, Grunge, Blues, Soul, Instrumentals, and more ! Suggérez des titres, à condition qu'il ait...

• Gig Goer
  • Une Playlist qui s'agrandit chaque jour.Du Rock, de la Pop, du Grunge, du Blues, de la Soul, des Instrumentaux ! A growing playlist, updated each day. Rock, Pop, Grunge, Blues, Soul, Instrumentals, ...
  • demars
  • Gig Goer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

A Different May 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 18 : from April 28 to May 4, 2017 Selected and added : April 28- 50 tracks April is not finished yet, but I take the opportunity of this New Music Friday coming with plenty brilliant indie/alternative new rele...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 18 : from April 28 to May 4, 2017   Selected and added : April 28- 50 tracks     April is not finished yet, but I...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes

[Acoustic] Almost acoustic

almost acoustic spotify:user:livinlargo:playlist:1LdIDOFWvJYcVPdMV7JSqr

• Roadie
  • almost acoustic   spotify:user:livinlargo:playlist:1LdIDOFWvJYcVPdMV7JSqr
  • Rustedmelody
  • Roadie
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

A Different April 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 14 : from March 31 to April 6, 2017 Selected and added : March 31- 40 tracks March has been another very good month with brilliant indie/alternative releases. We start April with a selection of tracks mostly r...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 14 : from March 31 to April 6, 2017   Selected and added : March 31- 40 tracks     March has been another very go...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes

A Different March 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 09 : from February 24 to March 2, 2017 Selected and added : March 1 - 15 tracks February has been another great month with brilliant indie/alternative releases. We start March with a selection of tracks mostly...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 09 : from February 24 to March 2, 2017   Selected and added : March 1 - 15 tracks     February has been another g...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Emporium March 17' (New Real.. 30 Genre's)

“I wanted to create a monthly playlist for Eclectic music lovers. That didn't limit itself to one or two genre's" Do you love a pop song, with a great hook, as much as a complex piece of classical music? I do and The Wonder Music Emporium is a playli...

ACRAFTED2.png Wonder_March_Spotify.png
  • Community Legend
  • “I wanted to create a monthly playlist for Eclectic music lovers. That didn't limit itself to one or two genre's"   Do you love a pop song, with a great hook, as much as a complex piece of...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Chill out music

I'm looking for the best chill out music available on spotify. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm looking for the best chill out music available on spotify. Any suggestions?
  • S_pony
  • Casual Listener
  • 42 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 42 replies
  • 1 likes

[Rock] What Are You Listening To?

Artist: Deep Purple Release: The Battles Rages On Some content that got added to the artist profile page, I have just now gotten around to it.

• Visitor
  • Artist: Deep Purple Release: The Battles Rages On Some content that got added to the artist profile page, I have just now gotten around to it.
  • Kyusss
  • Casual Listener
  • 138 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 138 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution How to get playlist followers on Spotify

Many Spotify users have come to the Community asking how to get more Spotify followers--both on your profile and your playlists. We've gone to some of our top users in the Community and asked them how they became successful curators. Below is a summa...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Many Spotify users have come to the Community asking how to get more Spotify followers--both on your profile and your playlists.    We've gone to some of our top users in the Community ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 181 replies
  • 436 likes
  • music exchange
  • 181 replies
  • 436 likes

A Different February 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 05 : from January 27 to February 2, 2017 Selected and added : February 1 - 35 tracks January has been starting this new year with many brilliant indie/alternative releases. We start February with a selection o...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 05 : from January 27 to February 2, 2017   Selected and added : February 1 - 35 tracks     January has been start...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution September Tracks!

Hey everyone, September has officially arrived tomorrow, which means that Autumn/Fall is definitely on it's way. So...let's hear your September tracks! Note: You don't need to have the mention of September in the song title or song. Pick something yo...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hey everyone,   September has officially arrived tomorrow, which means that Autumn/Fall is definitely on it's way. So...let's hear your September tracks! 🙂   Note: You don't need t...
  • jjkjjkjjk007
  • Roadie
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Broaden my music taste?

Hi, I love indie and alternative, but I want to start listening to more genres. The only thing I know I don't like are the kind of songs that you'll see in top 40 charts, but other than that I'm open to anything. Some recommendations would be great, ...

• Roadie
  • Hi, I love indie and alternative, but I want to start listening to more genres. The only thing I know I don't like are the kind of songs that you'll see in top 40 charts, but other than that I'm op...
  • jjkjjkjjk007
  • Roadie
  • 35 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 35 replies
  • 4 likes