Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Superuser Contribution September Tracks!

Hey everyone, September has officially arrived tomorrow, which means that Autumn/Fall is definitely on it's way. So...let's hear your September tracks! Note: You don't need to have the mention of September in the song title or song. Pick something yo...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hey everyone,   September has officially arrived tomorrow, which means that Autumn/Fall is definitely on it's way. So...let's hear your September tracks! 🙂   Note: You don't need t...
  • jjkjjkjjk007
  • Roadie
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Broaden my music taste?

Hi, I love indie and alternative, but I want to start listening to more genres. The only thing I know I don't like are the kind of songs that you'll see in top 40 charts, but other than that I'm open to anything. Some recommendations would be great, ...

• Roadie
  • Hi, I love indie and alternative, but I want to start listening to more genres. The only thing I know I don't like are the kind of songs that you'll see in top 40 charts, but other than that I'm op...
  • jjkjjkjjk007
  • Roadie
  • 35 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 35 replies
  • 4 likes

A Different December 2016 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2016 week 48 : from November 25 to December 1 Selected and added : December 1 - 10 tracks November was a very rich month month for indie / alternative new releases. We start December one day before another New Music Fri...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2016 week 48 : from November 25 to December 1   Selected and added : December 1 - 10 tracks     November was a very rich mo...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 26 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 26 replies
  • 2 likes

The Wonder Music Emporium Dec 16' (New Releases)

Welcome to Wonder Music Emporium! A monthly playlist of all the best New Releases & Fresh Finds in the world of music (covering over 30 genre’s). These are Handpicked songs that make me want to instantly hit replay the minute the song ends. December ...

ACRAFTED2.png Dec_WonderEmporium_Spotify.png
  • Community Legend
  •   Welcome to Wonder Music Emporium! A monthly playlist of all the best New Releases & Fresh Finds in the world of music (covering over 30 genre’s). These are Handpicked songs that mak...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

Need Songs For My Running Playlist ♫

Need songs guys for update !!! https://open.spotify.com/user/11124966176/playlist/3VS1nlFbeKM6cGHJRYbWoB

• Composer
  • Need songs guys for update !!!  https://open.spotify.com/user/11124966176/playlist/3VS1nlFbeKM6cGHJRYbWoB
  • HiMyRunner
  • Composer
  • 95 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 95 replies
  • 2 likes

A Different November 2016 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2016 week 44 : from October 28 to November 3 Selected and added : October 28 - 40 tracks October was a very good month for indie / alternative new releases. We start November earlier to coincide with today's New Music F...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2016 week 44 : from October 28 to November 3   Selected and added : October 28 - 40 tracks     October was a very good mont...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

What's your entrance music?

Whether you're the Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the World or a WWE Superstar, you need to have an awesome entrance song. I'm gonna go with: Naturally, cannons and pyrotechnics will go off as it kicks in at 0:29, stunning my opponent before I take t...

boxer.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Whether you're the Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the World or a WWE Superstar, you need to have an awesome entrance song.      I'm gonna go with:   ...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 49 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 49 replies
  • 1 likes

INDIEpendent Tastes Oct 16' : Latest Indie Tracks

Welcome to INDIEpendent Tastes a monthly playlist, of the best, Indie, new releases and Fresh Finds. Hand-picked by JE² from mainstream and underground artists. This, month, is my Soundtrack, my October road trip to upstate New York & day drives thro...

ACRAFTED2.png Oct_INDIEpendantTastes_SPOTIFY.png
  • Community Legend
  • Welcome to INDIEpendent Tastes a monthly playlist, of the best, Indie, new releases and Fresh Finds. Hand-picked by JE² from mainstream and underground artists.    This, month, is ...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

What FOLKs Are Playing Oct 16' : Folk | Bluegrass | Singer Songwriter

Welcome to What FOLKs Are Playing a monthly playlist, of the best, Folk, Bluegrass, Singer Songwriter, Blues new releases and Fresh Finds. Hand-picked by JE² from mainstream and underground artists. This, month, is my Soundtrack, for early October mo...

ACRAFTED2.png Oct_WhatFolksAreSinging_SPOTIFY.png
  • Community Legend
  • Welcome to What FOLKs Are Playing a monthly playlist, of the best, Folk, Bluegrass, Singer Songwriter, Blues new releases and Fresh Finds. Hand-picked by JE² from mainstream and underground arti...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different October 2016 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2016 week 40 : from September 30 to October 6 Selected and added : September 30 - 40 tracks September was another great month for indie new releases. We start October one day in advance to fit today's New Music Friday. ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2016 week 40 : from September 30 to October 6   Selected and added : September 30 - 40 tracks     September was another gre...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

A Different September 2016 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2016 week 35 : from August 26 to September 1 Selected and added : September 1 - 20 tracks August was a prolific month for indie new releases. September starts the day before another New Music Friday. Discover the new al...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2016 week 35 : from August 26 to September 1   Selected and added : September 1 - 20 tracks     August was a prolific month...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes

songs for a sunny afternoon (and drifting away)

Hey y'all, been a while since I shared, this one has a long history for me through my folk phase ^_^ I made this as an introduction for a younger friend with little experience in the genre, but I revisit it myself when I need to meditate and wind dow...

• Community Legend
  • Hey y'all,   been a while since I shared, this one has a long history for me through my folk phase ^_^ I made this as an introduction for a younger friend with little experience in the ge...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

A Different August 2016 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2016 week 31 : from July 29 to August 4 Selected and added : July 29 - 40 tracks July was another good month for indie new releases. We start August three days in advance to fit with today New Music Friday. Discover the...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2016 week 31 : from July 29 to August 4   Selected and added : July 29 - 40 tracks     July was another good month for indi...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 34 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 34 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Best Cover Songs

I will be doing a cover songs playlist and will post when it is finished. Meanwhile you can check out my other playlists. Thanks. Alternative/Pop Mix Acoustic Mix

• Gig Goer
  • I will be doing a cover songs playlist and will post when it is finished. Meanwhile you can check out my other playlists. Thanks.   Alternative/Pop Mix   Acoustic Mix
  • AA237
  • Roadie
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different July 2016 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2016 week 27 : from July 1 to July 7 Selected and added : July 1 - 40 tracks June was a great month for indie releases. I hope now that July will be the same. Be the first to discover the new alternative releases on Spo...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2016 week 27 : from July 1 to July 7   Selected and added : July 1 - 40 tracks     June was a great month for indie release...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 28 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 3 likes

A Different June 2016 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2016 week 23 : from June 3 to June 9 Selected and added : June 3 - 44 tracks May was an incredible month for indie releases. I hope now that June will be the same. Be the first to discover the new alternative releases o...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2016 week 23 : from June 3 to June 9   Selected and added : June 3 - 44 tracks     May was an incredible month for indie re...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

What are your personal summer hits 2016?

Hot sunny days, beach, trips, funny time and relax...Summer it's almost here!Tell us which songs are going to be your personal summer hits 2016! One of mine will be Kodaline's The one!spotify:track:0My8NPmENHrN5W7OfgZnZJ

• Visitor
  • Hot sunny days, beach, trips, funny time and relax...Summer it's almost here! Tell us which songs are going to be your personal summer hits 2016! One of mine will be Kodaline's The one! spoti...
  • StevensPlaylist
  • Roadie
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

A Different May 2016 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2016 week 18 : from April 29 to May 5 Selected and added : April 29 - 50 tracks April was a very prolific month for indie new releases. We start May two days in advance to fit with today New Music Friday. Discover the n...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2016 week 18 : from April 29 to May 5   Selected and added : April 29 - 50 tracks     April was a very prolific month for i...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different April 2016 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2016 week 14 : from April 1 to April 7 Selected and added : April 1 - 52 tracks March was again a very great month for indie new releases. We start April now with the same hope to reach again 400 great tracks at the end...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2016 week 14 : from April 1 to April 7   Selected and added : April 1 - 52 tracks     March was again a very great month fo...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 32 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 32 replies
  • 2 likes