Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Autoplay not working

Hey folks,

We're receiving reports that Autoplay isn't working.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to add your +VOTE and follow the instructions in the Status Update below.

We'll be keeping everyone up to speed here, so make sure to Subscribe to this thread. 

Thanks! 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Lauramosey

Plan

Premium

Country

England 

Device

Huawei P30 Pro 

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

Autoplay isn't working. I have tried enabling and disabling, clearing cache and data, uninstalling and reinstalling and it still isn't working 

Dwede

Plan

FPremium

Country

Netherlands 

Device

Samsung A70

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

Spotify only plays 1 song and then stops playing. This has been happening for the past few days and it's very annoying.

I have tried the solutions mentioned in this forum; enabling autoplay, cleared cache/data, hard uninstall, not optimising battery usage, restarting my phone, etc... however, nothing is working.

Please help me out!

Claurod

I have the same issue and also have a P30 Pro. 

Mihail
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If the feature doesn't work for you, we'd recommend that you first make sure that it's enabled in the app settings, run a clean reinstall and try connecting to a different network.  

If you’re still experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Could you also make sure to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• device + OS version
  • exact Spotify version

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Tanisha1D

Plan

No premium

Country

India

Device

Lenovo tab M10 FHD plus

System

Android

Issue

I've tried every literal thing but my autoplay is not working 

alison1799

Plan

Premium

Country

Malta

Device

Samsung A30s

Operating System

Android 
Spotify version

This issue came after these past 2 days, both on my phone and laptop. I have tried what was recommended up top but nothing has worked so far. 

Dwede

@Mihail I have done the enabling of feature, clean reinstall and changing to another network, autoplay still doesn't wo

I have a Samung a70, version 11

Spotify version: 8.6.40.929

Leius

Plan : Premium Family

Device : Doogee S88 pro

Spotify version : 8.6.40.929

Tried every solution listed and so far nothing has worked. While in my verifications, I tried with my housemates (other members of the same family plan) who both have Xiaomi phones and the same issue came up

alliepjammies

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung A5

Operating System

Android 

Issue

Tried a clean reinstall and other suggested methods, autoplay still not working. 

tuxx1337_1

Plan: Free

Device: Macbook Pro 2019

Operating System: MacOS Big Sur 11.4

Spotify App version: 1.1.62.583.gdac868ed-a

Issue: Autoplay not working even after clean reinstall.