Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My liked songs just disappeared on dektop. I can see them in my web player and mobile app. I tried doing a CLEAN reinstall and I restarted my computer but sadly the issue is still going on. I saw lots of threads about this and none of them helped me.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue and thanks for confirming it works better now.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Rousslan

Oui c'est exactement ça, ce que j'ai fais du coup pour retrouver mes sons, j'ai mis en aléatoire, j'ai regardé les titres dans la fil d'attente et j'ai mis tout mes sons dans une playlist pour tous les retrouver. C'est vraiment dommage, y a toujours pas de solution....

i have the same issue

uninstalled program in WIN10

checked a host file

install from WindowsStore

Uninstalled

installed from official website v. 1.1.37.690.g8f3b16fc

nothing woks

liked songs are still available on android and web player

Xenia
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this to us! We've just merged a few threads together to keep you all in the loop. 

If your Liked Songs aren't showing in the desktop app, we'd first suggest to check your hosts file and remove all entries including Spotify. Head here to find out how to do this.

If that didn't help, make sure to let us know by adding your +VOTE and posting the following info in a comment below:

• Exact Spotify version
  • Your device and OS
  • Did you download the app from the Spotify website or the Microsoft Store?
  • Are you missing only your Liked Songs or favorite albums as well?
  • Can you share a screenshot that shows how the app looks on your end?

Keep us posted - This'll help our tech team get to the bottom of things.

JC2020

Hi! @Xenia 

I've checked my hosts file and removed all entries including Spotify, like you suggested, but, unfortunately, it didn't work.

Here's more info:

• Exact Spotify version: 1.1.37.690.g8f3b16fc
  • Device: Portable Lenovo Legion Y520 / OS: Windows 10 Home
  • I downloaded the app from Spotify Website
  • It's only missing my liked songs

JC2020_0-1594476467063.png

Best regards

MichalPt

The same here. Yesterday Spotify got updated and since then both 'Liked songs' and 'Albums' are empty.

I've also noticed that the list don't synchronise at all so none song newly tagged as liked do appear at web player as liked. And the same way around.

Otherwise the web player and iOS app work properly.

I tried complete reinstallation from spotify.com today but nothing have changed ...

System W10 2004 - Dell XPS15

Spotify version 1.1.37.690.g8f3b16fc

Premium student subscription

Top screen is desktop app, bottom is web player in Chrome

Top screen is desktop app, bottom web player in ChromeTop screen is desktop app, bottom web player in Chrome

ferma86

Didn’t work. The hosts fine does not contain any “spotify” or “fastly” references. The web player seems to be working just fine. Reinstalling the app didn’t work either. Premium account on windows 10, app downloaded through the windows store, version 1.1.37.690.g8f3b16fc

markpuszta

I have the same issue. Tried to reinstall the app but no change. My liked songs disappeared only in the desktop app.

Version: 1.1.37.690.g8f3b16fc

Device/OS: Lenovo laptop/ Windows 10

App downloaded from the website

spotify issue.PNG

Nosfreat

I have same issue, i have over 700 songs in library visible on android app but i cant see them in desktop app for last few days. I reinstalled app from spotify website to version 1.1.37.690.g8f3b16fc  , i have windows 10 64 bit. I cant see any songs in Liked Songs or any Albums despite fact that i can see them on android app. The Liked Songs tab just shows Go to browse button while android app shows my songs without any issue.

I also deleted host file (i just deleted file, not just lines within it) but i didnt help.

Joa715

Plan

Premium 

País

Argentina

Dispositivo

(Portátil / Escritorio)

Versión Spotify

1.1.37.690.g8f3b16fc (versión de la Microsoft Store)

Sistema operativo

(Windows 10)

Mi pregunta o problema

Al consultar las canciones que me gustan,  dice "Tus canciones favoritas aparecerán aquí" y un botón "Ir a Explorar".

Pero aparecen en mi teléfono.

kokofrank13

Just came to comment that I'm having the same problems

Windows 10 desktop version 1.1.37.690.g8f3b16fc

No songs and albums showing in my library