Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime February 23rd: Account page error "Something went wrong. Try again later"

Hey folks!

We noticed that our account page Spotify.com/account/ is displaying an error message saying "Something went wrong. Try again later". This is now being looked into 🙂

Hey folks!

This should now be working as intended; thanks for the patience 🙂 
In case you continue experiencing issues with the account page, remove your browser's cache & cookies and try loading the page again.

Let us know if you spot any further errors.
Many thanks!

Comments
Tegma

I am writing here because my account is bugged.
I can't cancel my subscription because it keeps giving me error and to try again later, like there is a login problem.

I have changed passwords, changed 3 types of browsers even with incognito browsing to try to make the problem go away. but it persists.

What should I do?

Thank you.

Plan

Premium DUO

Country

Italy

Device

(iPhone 15 pro max

Operating System

iOS

Senza titolo.png
Senza2 titolo.png
Melissaprios

I opened an account to my son with a free month and now I want yo change the plan and there is a permanent error in the maik page. How can I contact customer service??

Plan

Free/Premium

Country Spain

Device

(iPhone 11

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

FaiscaV12

Hey, I'm trying to switch my Premium Individual plan to Premium Student plan. After logging into my Spotify account, when I click on "Manage my plans", the page loads for a few moments but nothing appears. I've tried using Google or Firefox, but the problem persists. If I try to select a premium plan on the menu page (after logging threw google), will I change my premium plan or will the problem persists? Also, as soon as I click "my account" on my App, it opens my account on Internet Explorer tab but it appears in red up top "There was a problem, please try again". 

veivan42

Plan

Premium

Country

Finalnd

Device

Macbook M1

Operating System

Mac os

My Question or Issue

When I'm going to profile, comes error "Something went wrong. Try again later". When I'm trying to control my subscription, there is nothing. I want to change my subscription to duo, but can't...

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 8.29.48.png
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 8.31.44.png
Vasil
Status changed to: Under investigation

We'll keep you posted!

AyObito

The issue occurs also on premium plan page we can't manage our subscription or cancel it

1000034076.jpg

Holydave

Trying to cancel today because of AIDs misinformation spread by Joe Rogan but I can’t.

Bresciaonline

Stesso problema. Devo disattivare il profilo premium ma non mi è permesso a causa di un errore non identificato. Vedo che non sono l'unico. Spero sia un problema momentaneo in quanto non vorrei si rinnovasse l'abbinamento non voluto.

Tegma

@Bresciaonline In tal caso sicuro provvederanno per il rimborso..

a me si rinnova il 03/03, quindi speriamo bene che risolvano questo problema.

C'è da dire anche l'enorme disagio che non puoi fare tutto dall'App.

Vasil
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks!

This should now be working as intended; thanks for the patience 🙂 
In case you continue experiencing issues with the account page, remove your browser's cache & cookies and try loading the page again.

Let us know if you spot any further errors.
Many thanks!