Downtime Sept.16 2021 - Podcasts not loading across different devices

Hey everyone,

We are currently having issues with podcast playback in multiple regions. The errors "Something went wrong. Have another go?" and "Couldn't find that podcast" show up.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! 

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
JFSchilp

Sam's issue for iphone, android and windows 

bethropski
Do you know if it’s just a glitch and they’ll come back or if it’s all gone
for good?
73grow

Chatted with agent: "We are experiencing some issues with podcasts at this moment, however our best technicians are working on it right now as we speak to get this fixed as soon as possible"

whitewhaletail

Plan

Duo Premium

Country

Device

iPhone 8+

Operating System

ios14.8

My Question or Issue

My library stopped showing podcasts, the podcast and shows tab, and all the shows i'm following. I've logged out twice. Then deleted and re-downloaded the up twice. Its still not showing up and sometimes the artists or albums i like/follow show up as grey squares listing them as generic "artist" or "album" in grey text next to a grey square. 

I can find the tab SOMETIMES if i close out and reopen the app enough times (like 5+ times). Meaning most of the time, the tab is gone but once in a while it appears. But when going into any podcasts itself, I can't open them and receive "something went wrong, try again" error. Tapping try again just throws the same error loop. So even when podcasts or new episodes are showing under the "podcast and shows" tab I still can't listen to any content. 

SpotifyPodcasts
Creator
Creator

Hi there, thanks for the report! We're aware of the outage and working on it currently. All should be back in operation soon.

Madd3r_robot

Yes I am having exactly the same issue! Except it worked fine earlier, but they arent working at all now...

Maria_B
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

We can confirm that the right team is already aware of this and they are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Thanks.

_Isabella_

Hi, I have this problem as well as not being able to access the home page on desktop, and the search tab on IOS, happened at the same time ://

AshleyHart

Help! I need my life line back!🙃

Sauciuc

Ajutooor! Avem nevoie de podcasturi. Nu le pot asculta