Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family/Duo plan managers unable to add address or members

We have received reports from Family/Duo plan managers who are unable to enter an address or invite members - when trying to send an invite, the page jumps back to entering the address.

Hey everyone,

Our tech folks are currently looking into this. If you're experiencing this issue, make sure to give it a like and Subscribe to the thread from the three dots menu to stay tuned for updates. We'll keep you posted here as soon as we have any new information to share.

In the meantime, make sure you're entering your full address, including your street number, post number, civic number (if applicable), etc. during the Family plan setup.

If you can’t find your specific address, your should try the building number, street name, or a close public space or building instead.

Cheers!

Comments
Cattler

I input my location while in the "set up your plan screen"

it goes through fine, but when i click "invite your friend" it redirects me to spotify and back to the "set up your plan" screen again, while also resetting my progress???

i tried brave, chrome and edge, even the built in spotify browser but all didn't help

Address gets excepted but when I press the invite button it jumps back to input the address. It’s a never ending circle. Help!
Maxim

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend giving it a try...

1. on a different device
  2. in a different browser
  3. in an incognito window

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Joan

Hi there @Cattler,

Thanks for reaching out. The behaviour is quite odd, could you try it on Desktop and on different devices too? Those tend to be more reliable than the mobile versions of the websites. 

Let us know how it goes.

Yordan
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey everyone,

Our tech folks are currently looking into this. If you're experiencing this issue, make sure to give it a like and Subscribe to the thread from the three dots menu to stay tuned for updates. We'll keep you posted here as soon as we have any new information to share.

In the meantime, make sure you're entering your full address, including your street number, post number, civic number (if applicable), etc. during the Family plan setup.

If you can’t find your specific address, your should try the building number, street name, or a close public space or building instead.

Cheers!

Plan

Premium família 

Country

Brasil

Device

(iPhone 14 pro

My Question or Issue

Não estou conseguindo adicionar membros ao meu plano família. O link que me é fornecido da em uma página inexistente. 

When they click on the link it says
404s and heartbreaks
We couldn’t find the page you were looking for
Maybe our FAQ or Community can help?
SubstandardBotify

do you have an ETA for when this might be fixed?   we came off the Family Plan, in an attempt to fix the problem, having tried all other instructions since multiple Spotify advisers treated it as a single customer specific problem rather than a Spotify glitch. So we are currently without service. Please advise estimated duration for the fix. Thank you

El línk que recibo para agregarme al plan familiar dice que la página no ex
Mi hija me manda el link por correo, por WhatsApp y por mensaje y cuando lo recibo lo abre pero la página dice que no existe que hacer?

SubstandardBotify

after 5+ hours on Spotify chat on 16 April were were told it would take 2 days to fix the problem with 'Family/Duo plan managers unable to add address or members' Yet there have been zero updates on the so-called 'Community' since 17 April. Really poor service.