Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Blend isn’t showing user activity

Users are reporting that when they click on their and the other person's profile pictures on the right side of every song in a Blend, no further info is displayed. The screen just dims. It used to show who listened to which song. This seems to only be happening on iOS.

Hi there folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue!

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed, just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers 🙂

Comments
Odnaam
My Spotify blend playlist hasn’t been showing a box with user activity for two days when I have been clicking on the little profile pictures.
Ivelina

Hey @Odnaam,

Welcome to the Community!

As far as I understand, when you click on yours and the other person's profile pictures on the right side of every song no further info is displayed. Is that so and have you noticed any other Blend issues?

It'd be very helpful if you could also send us a screenshot, the device and its iOS-version, as well as the Spotify version you're using. You can attach the screenshot via the Insert Image option in the post editor.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Odnaam

Hey, thank you for responding. 
 You are correct with your understanding and here are the screenshots of the problem and the version of the app. The device which I have is an iPhone 13 and it is on iOS 17.4.1

IMG_3110.png

IMG_3109.jpeg

OG-Zehigel

Plan

Premium

Country

Austria

Device

(iPhone 12)

Operating System

(iOS various checked it)

My Question or Issue

When opening a blend playlist on the current spotify version on tapping the profile avatars on the right will just show the scrim of the overlay but not any content. The cancel button is vidible though.

PaGeCa

same for me, also iPhone 13 and newest iOS
also when clicking the profiler image in the friends mix the app crashes

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
When I go to try and see who has listened to a song/artist in a blend by clicking on the profile pic bubbles, the entire app just crashes.
Velkan

Been experiencing this too, it’s been like a week but no updates yet.

matthew04020

I've been getting the same issue as well

lilitho02

I have the same issue ever since i updated with the latest version of spotify 

MartinT

Hi folks, 

Thank you all for letting us know about this! We've forwarded your input to the correct team so this can be investigated. As soon as they have new information for us we will come here and let you guys know. 

Cheers!