Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Shows] Spotify Pre-Sale Codes

Solved!

[All Platforms][Shows] Spotify Pre-Sale Codes

I just noticed that there is a spotify pre-sale code for the Glass Animals show here in DC in September. I am a Spotify Premium user, I follow Glass Animals on Spotify and I have several Glass Animals songs sprinkled amongst my personal playlists, so I'm wondering why I didn't get the Spotify presale code. If people like me dont get them, then who does?

I think this feature is amazing bc I'm always trying to find new ways to ensure that I actually get first sale tix for shows instead of the gross super marked up resale tickets so I really hope that Spotify can fix the glitches to make sure that paying users that follow artists get presale codes.

If anyone can help me out with the spotify code for the Echostage Glass Animals show I would really really appreciate it!

Thx fam ❤️  

48 Replies

Nevermind!! I got it!!! porksoda fyi 😉

Does anyone have the one for Portland, OR?

Anyone have the pre-sale code for the presale tomorrow for the tour they just announced?

Does anyone have the code for Columbus? Been a premium member for four years and a glass animal fan. This system seems to be a little crappy considering all I've seen is people saying they don't have access to the codes.

Give "agnus" a shot... 

That worked thank you

Does anyone have the presale code for Denver? I got the email for thier show last year but not this one so frustrating

Anyone have the code for San diego?

I need San Diego too!!

I got no dice on San Diego/LA yet... still looking... 

Looking for Seattle WaMu theater for Glass Animals in September -(sorry) the presale code -- I have 4 different stations dedicated to them, I am a huge fan and didn't receive the code but I did to Courtney Barnett who i NEVER listen to.  argh!

Anyone?

Seattle code anyone??
Marked as solution

"agnes" for san diego

agnus doesn't work for Los Angeles, SD, Seattle 😕

Not working for Seattle 😔

The code for the ahow at Edgefield is Agnes.
Marked as solution

San Diego is 'Agnes' with a capital A!

Marked as solution

Just got my email:

A thank you,
from Glass Animals

Hi team, what’s going on? We have been told that you are one of our very best and most special listeners on Spotify. So as a treat from us, we are giving you first dibs on tickets for our mega American tour in the fall… it’s gonna be nuts. We are very excited, indeed. See you there!

Presale starts now
Offer code: AGNES
Ends on June 15th at 10pm local time

Does anyone know the code for Detroit? I am following them and did not get an email. Our presale is today. Thanks!!

Got it and my tickets!  Thanks everyone

Suggested posts