Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Shows] Spotify Pre-Sale Codes

Solved!

[All Platforms][Shows] Spotify Pre-Sale Codes

I just noticed that there is a spotify pre-sale code for the Glass Animals show here in DC in September. I am a Spotify Premium user, I follow Glass Animals on Spotify and I have several Glass Animals songs sprinkled amongst my personal playlists, so I'm wondering why I didn't get the Spotify presale code. If people like me dont get them, then who does?

I think this feature is amazing bc I'm always trying to find new ways to ensure that I actually get first sale tix for shows instead of the gross super marked up resale tickets so I really hope that Spotify can fix the glitches to make sure that paying users that follow artists get presale codes.

If anyone can help me out with the spotify code for the Echostage Glass Animals show I would really really appreciate it!

Thx fam ❤️  

48 Replies

Anyone have the edge field show on September 15th?

I hope you read my previous post and got your tickets.

Does anyone have the presale codes to Vintage Trouble in Bloomington IL.

Looking for presale code for Athens, GA at the Georgia Theater.  I've been a premium member for and following G.A. for years.  Spotify presale goes on tomorrow 2/14/18 at 10am.  Hopefully I get an email tonight or tomorrow morning.   Saw them at the Roxy in ATL 2017 and they show was incredible, got to see them again!!!   

were you able to get the code? what is is it?

No luck, I don't understand why I didn't get an email. Dissapointed.

Does anyone have the presale code for Charlotte, NC? Thanks so much!!

Any chance anyone's found a code for the Mount Kimbie show at Brooklyn Steel 5/25? Been a huge fan for a long time, were one of the first bands I followed when I joined Spotify in 2012/2013. Would love to see them live!

UPDATE: Got it by guessing! It's 'turtleneckman', their new song

Also need Charlotte! 

Suggested posts