Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Almost a year without update on Windows 10 Mobile already.

Solved!

Almost a year without update on Windows 10 Mobile already.

You still remember that the app has even old green colours of Spotify instead of the newer ones, yeah?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was reporting all the bugs, testing Spotify on various phones. They also gave me test accounts. Almost a month ago, when I was trying to get attention from the programmers or managers, I recieved this e-mail.

"Sadly, we are unable to confirm when or if there will be any updates/further support for Windows Phone at this point."

View solution in original post

spotify.PNG
11 Replies

Yeah, come on Spotify, we are paying customers...

Didn't you hear, spotify is not supporting Windows Phone anymore.

I have a Nolia735 and Spotify is unusable. It just took 15 mins to get a song playing. A song that is stored onmy y phone!

i've been apremium user for years and due to this this could be goodbye.

I am in a contrcat so cannot get a new phone. Spotify this is no way to treat Premium users, I am yet to see a reply from you guys. Do you always ignore your paying customers?

Music streaming is a volatile market and it is exactlythis behaviour that will put you guys out of business.

Please respond.

No, I was not aware of this.

Where is this announcement, can you sahre a link?

Thanks!

They didn't stop supporting it

Marked as solution

I was reporting all the bugs, testing Spotify on various phones. They also gave me test accounts. Almost a month ago, when I was trying to get attention from the programmers or managers, I recieved this e-mail.

"Sadly, we are unable to confirm when or if there will be any updates/further support for Windows Phone at this point."

spotify.PNG

[removed]

Deezer is not as good as Spotify in organizing stuff, but it works smoothly on WP.

Sadly I think I will give Deezer a try, all I want is WP support. Bye bye Spotify.

Anyone tried Groove Music?

Just started a free trial.

OK I got a reply. Turns out due to me moving the app between my phone memory and SD card the cache got corrupted. They sent me a link to my account where i could delete the caches. re-installed the app and all works fine, albeit a little slow.

Suggested posts