Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bogus Albums on Collection I never added

Bogus Albums on Collection I never added

I am now on Spotify Free and I found that there are some bogus albums on my Collection here I never added. Actually I never listened/seen these bogus albums. Is Spotify really so bad, so they also add bogus albums without permission?

bogus.PNG

Anyone have this? I mean there's 10 albums at least I never heard/saw/added? The only Album is Dan Winter I know, the rest are bogus. I never added them. I think it is related somehow to music suggestions, on that weekly updated list barely any music I listen. Only some commercial music from radio and some slow dance beats I never listen. After 5 years I choosed another Premium service and they do all better. I think these bogus albums are your thank you for leaving.

2 Replies

Hey there!

Hmm, that's odd. We can assure you Spotify doesn't save albums to Your Music automatically, or from the Discover Weekly playlist.

Just to be safe, we'd recommend logging out from all the devices the account is logged in, and changing your password

We hope this helps 🙂

I have new password, so far no Bogus albums.

I don't know from where these were coming, but I really not added any of them. I only know Dan Winter.

Suggested posts