Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

I accidentally deleted the playlist I made for a podcast so I could shuffle the podcast episodes, but when I tried to add the whole podcast at once, I noticed the button was gone, or at least it's not where I thought it was. I was able to do it about a week ago, so I'm not sure whats wrong. I'm able to add individual episodes, but I'm not about to go through 60+ episodes and add them one by one. Anyone know where the button is, or if it was just simply removed?

4 Replies

Okay I managed to recover the deleted playlist, but that doesn't fix the issue with not being able to add an entire podcast to a playlist at once as I was planning on doing the same thing with another podcast

Hey @jmfindorff,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

It is currently not possible to add an entire podcast to a playlist. Only certain episodes can be added through the options in the three-dot menu of the particular episode.

We appreciate your feedback on the matter though. Maybe some day this option will be implemented as well.

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I see, thanks for letting me know. But, was it not possible before, or did I manage to run into a glitch where the option showed up for a podcast? I'm just curious as I definitely managed to do it once about a week ago and I didn't try to do it again until I accidently deleted said playlist and tried to remake it only to be disappointed that the option wasn't there.

Hi @jmfindorff!

Could it be that you added all episodes from an already existing playlist? It's possible to select all items in a playlist (be it songs or episodes), however, it's not possible to select multiple episodes neither from Your Episodes nor from the podcast itself.

The Community is always here if there's something else you need assistance with.

Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts