Premium

Country

NL

Device

laptop

Operating System

Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I can't figure out how to start a song from the list, I've tried single clicking, double clicking on the arrow, the high lighted field, the the song name, the artist, the album and just about every where. I've tried different browsers, this shouldn't be that hard, should it?

2021-02-04 (3).png
4 Replies

bumb

Hi there @Armand

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Could you let us know if this is only happening with those specific songs or with all songs on the web player? If the issue only occurs with those songs, would you mind sending us their URI? To get them, open the Spotify desktop app > click the three dots next to the content > Share > Copy Spotify URI.

On another note, we suggest that you try using a different internet connection to check if that makes the difference. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I happens with all songs. I can't change internet connection, this is my laptop, it only has a wifi connection

Sometimes when I randomly start (double) clicking it works, it also works from the desktop app, which is what I use for now

Hi @Armand

Thanks for getting back to us.

If possible, could you ask a friend or a family member to log into their personal account using your laptop? Let us know if they can replicate this. 

You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if it makes any difference.

Let us know how it goes.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts