Free

Country

Bangladesh

Device

Samsung Galaxy Watch

Operating System

Tizen 4.0.0.7

My Question or Issue

Spotify launched in Bangladesh recently, and I'm really enjoying it! It's working fine on desktop and mobile, however I'm unable to install it on my Samsung Galaxy Watch. Looks like country restriction is still in place on Galaxy Store. When I try to visit http://galaxystore.samsung.com/geardetail/com.spotify.w-spotify from desktop, it shows an error, however works fine when using VPN location set to US or UK. Hoping the appropriate personal will look into it and remove the country restriction from Galaxy Store. Thanks!

3 Replies

Hey @Ekushey,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community. 

Could please double check that your phone and the Galaxy Store are correctly set to Bangladesh? Keep in mind also that Spotify doesn't officially support VPN, so issues with its use are expected behavior.

If that still doesn't do the trick we recommend that you reach out to Samsung here. They'll happily take a closer look into what may be causing this.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mihail,

I just verified my Samsung / Galaxy store account, country is set to Bangladesh.

Regarding VPN, I'm not using it with Spotify, I only used it to check Galaxy store URL of Spotify app to confirm that the app is indeed blocked or restricted to access from Bangladesh. If you relay the message to your team in charge of Galaxy store app management then they should be able to resolve it I think.

Many thanks!

Hey there @Ekushey,

Thank you for your reply.

We suggest that you reach out to Samsung as @Mihail mentioned above.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts