Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changed my main facebook email to log in, will it eventualy change in my Spotify account?

Changed my main facebook email to log in, will it eventualy change in my Spotify account?

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

My Question or Issue

Hi, first of all I hope I chose the correct section to post. 

Here's my issue: I've always been subscribed to Spotify through Facebook. I changed my main email address -the one I use to log in on Facebook- a week ago but this does not appear my Profile details, nor I can change it manually. Will the address in my Spotify profile section eventually change to the main one I've chosen for Facebook? I really don't check the old one anymore and I lost the warning email saying that my Student plan was ending.

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

With Spotify accounts, registered with Facebook, any subsequent change in the Facebook login doesn't get automatically taken up with Spotify. In this case it would be best to reach out to the folks at our Customer Support team here. They'll happily discuss options with you, so you have a simple and easy way to log in and get notified in cases like your Student discount ending.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts