Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DJ keeps repeating vibes

DJ keeps repeating vibes

I use the Spotify integration in the Android clock app as a morning alarm. If I listen to the DJ then on my phone, it plays a set of vibes and songs within them. If I then listen to the DJ on my computer like an hour later, it plays the exact same vibes and songs in the exact same order. It does not break the pattern if I hit the DJ button, it just keeps moving on to the next one in the sequence until I finally exhaust everything heard in the earlier session.

Today, I have started the DJ 3 different times on the same computer (2 and 3 were less than an hour apart), and every time, it has played the same 12+ vibes and their contained songs every single time and it is extremely frustrating.
2 Replies

The only thing that seems to include AI in the DJ is the voice generation, otherwise, it seems to be an incredibly worse and highly repeatable version of whatever algorithm already exists.

The AI DJ have since a bit over a week started to play tracks that are totally unrelated to anything I've listened to. Usually it follows my taste closely (even if it often just repeats what I already listed to). But then it goes nuts and start playing tracks with no connection to anything I've ever listened to.

Suggested posts