Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does spotify send notfications if you add a songs from someone's playlist to your playlist?

Does spotify send notfications if you add a songs from someone's playlist to your playlist?

Hello so i know this might seem a little bit of a dumb question but i'm still relatively new to spotify and i just saw a website(The website) calming that spotify artists are notified when you add their songs in their playlist to yours. So does that also applies to regular users at well?

Thanks a bunch!

1 Reply

Hi @Camilabiggestfan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Just a heads up: we moved your post to the Help board as it's more relevant.

Spotify won't notify the user when someone adds a song from that user's playlist to their own. So, for example, let's say you were browsing through a friend's playlist on their profile and happen to like a song so much that you add it to your own playlist. Your friend won't get a notification about this, so no worries there!

Hope this info was helpful. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts