Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hello, I want to report about the missing Producer credits of GHSTLOOPS on

Hello, I want to report about the missing Producer credits of GHSTLOOPS on

Hello,
I want to report about the missing Producer credits of GHSTLOOPS on the song LIKE CRAZY (Korean version) by JIMIN, when he is a producer on both English and Korean version and is credited on the English version.
Up until now the streams of both versions were combined just like any other song's streams from other artists but now both songs are charting individually on your charts when both of them are literally the same song just in two languages. I would also like to know the reason behind this.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
1 Reply

Pawsitively delighted to see you!

I understand that you are concerned about the missing producer credits of GHSTLOOPS on the song “Like Crazy” (Korean version) by Jimin. According to a tweet by Chart Data, it seems that Spotify has incorrectly removed GHSTLOOP from the producer credits for both versions of “Like Crazy” by Jimin in order to create different credits for the two versions and separate them on their global chart.

I couldn’t find any information about why Spotify did this but I suggest you report this issue to Spotify’s customer service team. You can do this by going to their website and clicking on “Support” at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps and I'll be doggone if I don't hear from you!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts